We definitely need more women in public office

Oh, and I’ll also add that any woman currently holding public office is a hell of a lot smarter than the idiot in the White House.

I have ZERO complaints about Trump.....what complaints do you believe that I should have???

BE specific........
So you’re okay with him having the emotional maturity of an 8th grader? If you deny that, you’re probably no different from him I’m guessing.

1. I won’t get into why there aren’t more women in office except by saying that not enough women even try to run for office in the first place. I think this is something feminists do not want to admit.
However.

We DEFINITELY need more women in public office. They are just as capable of handling the job as men. And more importantly, they - on average - have personality traits that men often lack on average.

1) They are more willing to comprise across the aisle. Women in Committee in congress have demonstrated this ability over men.

2) They also are more empathetic both on an emotional level and a cognitive level. They are more willing to be sympathetic to the plight of the poor and shrinking middle class. Moreover, they have the fairness of mind to consider an opposing perspective which in turn contributes to their ability to compromise.

3) They don’t have the egos men often have.

4) Oh, and for the most part, they aren’t sex perverts.

Again, I stress, these observations are ON AVERAGE. Obviously a lot of men have these attributes just as a lot of women lack them.

The last thing we need are more feminist c*nts in places of power.
Until they pick up the slack in career fields of the dirtiest and dangerous jobs, as well as the technical ones that require brain power, we don’t need more in positions of power, especially positions over men who actually do most of the hard and dirty work women never do.

Says the guy who isn’t a misogynist.

The day a man pushes a 9 pound baby out of his body through a hole no bigger than his two fingers, then we’ll talk about the hard dirty work no man does because women do a lot of hard dirty and technical jobs too.

Misogynist piece of shit.

Please enlighten us and tell us what technical career field you are in that has contributed to society.

1. I won’t get into why there aren’t more women in office except by saying that not enough women even try to run for office in the first place. I think this is something feminists do not want to admit.
However.

We DEFINITELY need more women in public office. They are just as capable of handling the job as men. And more importantly, they - on average - have personality traits that men often lack on average.

1) They are more willing to comprise across the aisle. Women in Committee in congress have demonstrated this ability over men.

2) They also are more empathetic both on an emotional level and a cognitive level. They are more willing to be sympathetic to the plight of the poor and shrinking middle class. Moreover, they have the fairness of mind to consider an opposing perspective which in turn contributes to their ability to compromise.

Again, I stress, these observations are ON AVERAGE. Obviously a lot of men have these attributes just as a lot of women lack them.

Until they pick up the slack in career fields of the dirtiest and dangerous jobs, as well as the technical ones that require brain power, we don’t need more in positions of power, especially positions over men who actually do most of the hard and dirty work women never do.

Says the guy who isn’t a misogynist.

The day a man pushes a 9 pound baby out of his body through a hole no bigger than his two fingers, then we’ll talk about the hard dirty work no man does

That is your lot in life.

Oh, and I’ll also add that any woman currently holding public office is a hell of a lot smarter than the idiot in the White House.

I have ZERO complaints about Trump.....what complaints do you believe that I should have???

BE specific........
So you’re okay with him having the emotional maturity of an 8th grader? If you deny that, you’re probably no different from him I’m guessing.

LOL! We are talking about Donald Trump....not the Barrypuppet or the Clintons. Your view is totally skewed because your hatred for Trump "trumps" all....still butthurt that the Hildebeast, the big time criminal, lost the election.

The side that you root for lost........deal with it.

I won’t get into why there aren’t more women in office except by saying that not enough women even try to run for office in the first place. I think this is something feminists do not want to admit.

However.

God you’re stupid. You do know that many men stay away from female dominated professions right?

Like what professions? Pole dancing?
Mental health professions

1)Care for the disabled

2) Social services

3)Nursing

4) Non-profit Services

5) Teaching

All of those professions above require degrees in higher education which is something you’ll never achieve in life.

BE specific........

LOL! We are talking about Donald Trump....not the Barrypuppet or the Clintons. Your view is totally skewed because your hatred for Trump "trumps" all....still butthurt that the Hildebeast, the big time criminal, lost the election.

No, see, you’re just a moron who knows I’m right so you deflect to talking about the Clintons. Yep, clearly you are like Trump.

I won’t get into why there aren’t more women in office except by saying that not enough women even try to run for office in the first place. I think this is something feminists do not want to admit.

However.

Thank God for Debbie Wasserman Vomit!

BE specific........

No, see, you’re just a moron who knows I’m right so you deflect to talking about the Clintons. Yep, clearly you are like Trump.

Silly Billy, I am infinitely more informed, infinitely more knowledgeable as to how things really work than you. I see you as nothing but a crybaby leftard that suffers from arrested development. You can't debate me and ever hope to win.

BE specific........

Silly Billy, I am infinitely more informed, infinitely more knowledgeable as to how things really work than you. I see you as nothing but a crybaby leftard that suffers from arrested development. You can't debate me and ever hope to win.
I always wondered why Billy used his IQ as part of his user name.

However.

God you’re stupid. You do know that many men stay away from female dominated professions right?

1)Care for the disabled

2) Social services

3)Nursing

4) Non-profit Services

5) Teaching

All of those professions above require degrees in higher education which is something you’ll never achieve in life.

Yes, women are good at being care-givers and taking care of children.

Now, let’s hear about all those women in computer sciences, engineering, manufacturing, and construction.

BE specific........

No, you just read blog bullshit about chemtrails and other conspiracy non sense that give you the illusion of being smart.

Oh, and we have debated, and I won.

However.

1)Care for the disabled

2) Social services

3)Nursing

4) Non-profit Services

5) Teaching

Now, let’s hear about all those women in computer sciences, engineering, manufacturing, and construction.
Okay two of those are even about care giving. Non profit fields have a wide range. Social services have nothing to do with direct-care work.

Also, women are in all the fields you listed. What’s also funny is that you personally know you aren’t smart enough for computer science or engineering but you won’t admit it.

1)Care for the disabled

2) Social services

3)Nursing

4) Non-profit Services

5) Teaching

Okay two of those are even about care giving. Non profit fields have a wide range. Social services have nothing to do with direct-care work.

Also, women are in all the fields you listed. What’s also funny is that you personally know you aren’t smart enough for computer science or engineering but you won’t admit it.

I work in IT, dumbfuck. Yes there are a few smart women in those fields, the point is it is extremely rare. Women are capable of doing these jobs, but most just choose not to. Unfortunately most are taught they can get by in life as a clueless slut are entitled to live the life of a princess.

BE specific........

No, you just read blog bullshit about chemtrails and other conspiracy non sense that give you the illusion of being smart.

Oh, and we have debated, and I won.

ROTFLMAO!!!!! Dude, you know nothing about the stratospheric aerosol injection spraying program known as "geo-engineering" and ionospheric heaters. You have never gotten the best of me in a debate or discussion.......not ever.

1)Care for the disabled

2) Social services

3)Nursing

4) Non-profit Services

5) Teaching

I work in IT, dumbfuck. Yes there are a few smart women in those fields, the point is it is extremely rare. Women are capable of doing these jobs, but most just choose not to. Unfortunately most are taught they can get by in life as a clueless slut and still deserve to live the life of a princess.
Lol now this is funny. You make a crack about women just being pole dancers and in this post you are complaining that women are taught about being “clueless sluts”. Wow. Just wow.

Most women's strengths are in English, language, arts. Men's strengths are usually in science and mathematics. That is why there aren't a lot of women in some fields. Of course, as always, there are many exceptions to the rule.

Summary
Amid ongoing public speculation about the reasons for sex differences in careers in science and mathematics, we present a consensus statement that is based on the best available scientific evidence. Sex differences in science and math achievement and ability are smaller for the mid-range of the abilities distribution than they are for those with the highest levels of achievement and ability. Males are more variable on most measures of quantitative and visuospatial ability, which necessarily results in more males at both high- and low-ability extremes; the reasons why males are often more variable remain elusive. Successful careers in math and science require many types of cognitive abilities. Females tend to excel in verbal abilities, with large differences between females and males found when assessments include writing samples. High-level achievement in science and math requires the ability to communicate effectively and comprehend abstract ideas, so the female advantage in writing should be helpful in all academic domains. Males outperform females on most measures of visuospatial abilities, which have been implicated as contributing to sex differences on standardized exams in mathematics and science. An evolutionary account of sex differences in mathematics and science supports the conclusion that, although sex differences in math and science performance have not directly evolved, they could be indirectly related to differences in interests and specific brain and cognitive systems. We review the brain basis for sex differences in science and mathematics, describe consistent effects, and identify numerous possible correlates. Experience alters brain structures and functioning, so causal statements about brain differences and success in math and science are circular. A wide range of sociocultural forces contribute to sex differences in mathematics and science achievement and ability—including the effects of family, neighborhood, peer, and school influences; training and experience; and cultural practices. We conclude that early experience, biological factors, educational policy, and cultural context affect the number of women and men who pursue advanced study in science and math and that these effects add and interact in complex ways. There are no single or simple answers to the complex questions about sex differences in science and mathematics.

Conclusion
There cannot be any single or simple answer to the many complex questions about sex differences in math and science. Readers expecting a single conclusion—such as that we can explain sex differences in science and math by knowing about hormones, or by knowing how stereotypes affect performance, or by knowing how our ancestors met the challenges in their lives—are surely disappointed. Just as there are many related questions about sex differences in test scores and career choices, there are many variables that work togethertopresenta level of complexity that is inherent in understanding complicated questions about the way people think and behave. We have presented several conclusions, including a definition of the problem and the systems of variables that makeusboth social and biological animals. There are caveats to these conclusions because of methodological limitations of individual studies. Nonetheless, they are based on sound science, and we relied on meta-analyses of large bodies of research, when those were available. There is no single factor by itself that has been shown to determine sex differences in science and math. Early experience, biological constraints, educational policy, and cultural context each have effects, and these effects add and interact in complex and sometimes unpredictable ways.

Most women's strengths are in English, language, arts. Men's strengths are usually in science and mathematics. That is why there aren't a lot of women in some fields. Of course, as always, there are many exceptions to the rule.

Summary
Amid ongoing public speculation about the reasons for sex differences in careers in science and mathematics, we present a consensus statement that is based on the best available scientific evidence. Sex differences in science and math achievement and ability are smaller for the mid-range of the abilities distribution than they are for those with the highest levels of achievement and ability. Males are more variable on most measures of quantitative and visuospatial ability, which necessarily results in more males at both high- and low-ability extremes; the reasons why males are often more variable remain elusive. Successful careers in math and science require many types of cognitive abilities. Females tend to excel in verbal abilities, with large differences between females and males found when assessments include writing samples. High-level achievement in science and math requires the ability to communicate effectively and comprehend abstract ideas, so the female advantage in writing should be helpful in all academic domains. Males outperform females on most measures of visuospatial abilities, which have been implicated as contributing to sex differences on standardized exams in mathematics and science. An evolutionary account of sex differences in mathematics and science supports the conclusion that, although sex differences in math and science performance have not directly evolved, they could be indirectly related to differences in interests and specific brain and cognitive systems. We review the brain basis for sex differences in science and mathematics, describe consistent effects, and identify numerous possible correlates. Experience alters brain structures and functioning, so causal statements about brain differences and success in math and science are circular. A wide range of sociocultural forces contribute to sex differences in mathematics and science achievement and ability—including the effects of family, neighborhood, peer, and school influences; training and experience; and cultural practices. We conclude that early experience, biological factors, educational policy, and cultural context affect the number of women and men who pursue advanced study in science and math and that these effects add and interact in complex ways. There are no single or simple answers to the complex questions about sex differences in science and mathematics.

Conclusion
There cannot be any single or simple answer to the many complex questions about sex differences in math and science. Readers expecting a single conclusion—such as that we can explain sex differences in science and math by knowing about hormones, or by knowing how stereotypes affect performance, or by knowing how our ancestors met the challenges in their lives—are surely disappointed. Just as there are many related questions about sex differences in test scores and career choices, there are many variables that work togethertopresenta level of complexity that is inherent in understanding complicated questions about the way people think and behave. We have presented several conclusions, including a definition of the problem and the systems of variables that makeusboth social and biological animals. There are caveats to these conclusions because of methodological limitations of individual studies. Nonetheless, they are based on sound science, and we relied on meta-analyses of large bodies of research, when those were available. There is no single factor by itself that has been shown to determine sex differences in science and math. Early experience, biological constraints, educational policy, and cultural context each have effects, and these effects add and interact in complex and sometimes unpredictable ways.

OMG, you’re suggesting there are differences between men and women! Sexist!

Yes, women are better at doing some things, while men are generally better at doing others. It’s common sense and everyone knows it, but progressives are so wrapped up in their PC politics, they can’t say it.

1) They are more willing to comprise across the aisle. Women in Committee in congress have demonstrated this ability over men. men hold a grudge for 10 minutes, women hold one to the death

2) They also are more empathetic both on an emotional level and a cognitive level. They are more willing to be sympathetic to the plight of the poor and shrinking middle class. Moreover, they have the fairness of mind to consider an opposing perspective which in turn contributes to their ability to compromise. fairness, you just proved that leftist think the government is their mommy

3) They don’t have the egos men often have. what do you base this nonsense on?

4) Oh, and for the most part, they aren’t sex perverts. :rofl:
And you admit you that you elect Republicans for no reason whatsoever all the while they get rich off special interests. Oh and they are mommies to corporations. Trust me, you’re the dumb one.
I haven't voted for the gop since Bush H

so now what's your response?

got no facts to back your assumptions up with?

1) They are more willing to comprise across the aisle. Women in Committee in congress have demonstrated this ability over men. men hold a grudge for 10 minutes, women hold one to the death

2) They also are more empathetic both on an emotional level and a cognitive level. They are more willing to be sympathetic to the plight of the poor and shrinking middle class. Moreover, they have the fairness of mind to consider an opposing perspective which in turn contributes to their ability to compromise. fairness, you just proved that leftist think the government is their mommy

3) They don’t have the egos men often have. what do you base this nonsense on?

4) Oh, and for the most part, they aren’t sex perverts. :rofl:
And you admit you that you elect Republicans for no reason whatsoever all the while they get rich off special interests. Oh and they are mommies to corporations. Trust me, you’re the dumb one.
I haven't voted for the gop since Bush H

so now what's your response?

got no facts to back your assumptions up with?
My response would be calling you a pussy for singling out Democrats

Forum List

Back