We continue to see some very positive trends in America

Sure. Home schooling is great. There is no reason for a 7 year old girl to know how to recognize all the letters of the alphabet or to count change. After all, she is just going to become a mother at 13, and she will be too busy raising kids and doing laundry to worry about needing any education. Teaching her misunderstood Bible verses and to hate libruls is enough.
And another willfully uninformed idiot that doesn't know what it's yammering about.Home schooled kids are head and shoulders ahead of public schools.

Simple minded hack that must respond like the hack it is.It can't help it's self when presented with an idea from the right,no. Matter what it is or will do for the country,idiots like bull frog keep on keeping on in their mental illnesses.

How do you know home schooled kids are ahead when so few are even tested? Testing is an indication that schooling is a priority. Not testing is an indication that it is not.
The fact that a higher percentage attend and graduate from college than public students proves you're lying about testing. But what else is new.

Sure. Home schooling is great. There is no reason for a 7 year old girl to know how to recognize all the letters of the alphabet or to count change. After all, she is just going to become a mother at 13, and she will be too busy raising kids and doing laundry to worry about needing any education. Teaching her misunderstood Bible verses and to hate libruls is enough.
And another willfully uninformed idiot that doesn't know what it's yammering about.Home schooled kids are head and shoulders ahead of public schools.

Simple minded hack that must respond like the hack it is.It can't help it's self when presented with an idea from the right,no. Matter what it is or will do for the country,idiots like bull frog keep on keeping on in their mental illnesses.

How do you know home schooled kids are ahead when so few are even tested? Testing is an indication that schooling is a priority. Not testing is an indication that it is not.
There has been tons of testing all show the same,they are ad a group way ahead of your public education.

The testing was done long ago by people just like yourself,ehy would you care if your neighbor home schools their kids.

The fact that a higher percentage attend and graduate from college than public students proves you're lying about testing. But what else is new.

I keep hearing that claim, but no proof yet. I already gave proof that many states require no testing of any kind. Home schooled students don't exist as far as those states are concerned.

There has been tons of testing all show the same,they are ad a group way ahead of your public education.

The testing was done long ago by people just like yourself,ehy would you care if your neighbor home schools their kids.
Again...he's horrified over the thought that children will not be subjected to progressive ideology. If someone is educated and not indoctrinated at a young age, they will never choose progressive ideology. History has proven that it is a failed ideology and without indoctrination - it will go extinct.

Proof?

Again...he's horrified over the thought that children will not be subjected to progressive ideology. If someone is educated and not indoctrinated at a young age, they will never choose progressive ideology. History has proven that it is a failed ideology and without indoctrination - it will go extinct.

10 divided by 3 isn't indoctrination. How much is 3 quarters, 2 dimes and a penny isn't ideology. What are the differences between a mammal and a reptile is not ideology.

I keep hearing that claim, but no proof yet. I already gave proof that many states require no testing of any kind. Home schooled students don't exist as far as those states are concerned.
Actually - you have provided evidence of a single state yet. You claim that Texas doesn't have any but you've yet to prove even that. And you haven't even attempted to make that claim about any other state.

You also haven't attempted why you would care about how someone else's children are educated since if it was a poor education (like you falsely claim all the time), that would only make you and your own children more in demand in the job market. It would be a huge advantage for you. Unless, of course, you realize they are getting a better education than you did and your children will and that has you panic-stricken realizing that you can't compete. You're also panic-stricken over the idea of the failed progressive ideology becoming obsolete without public school indoctrination and over not being able to mooch off of others.

10 divided by 3 isn't indoctrination. How much is 3 quarters, 2 dimes and a penny isn't ideology. What are the differences between a mammal and a reptile is not ideology.
No...but trying to brainwash children into believing that "Global Wamring" is real is. And then when cold weather proves that it is a lie, attempting to brainwash children that it is now "Climate Change" is. And trying to brainwash children into believing that other people have a right to their property and their labor is.

I could go on all day. Let me known when you're ready to wave the white flag (like you had to yesterday ;))

No...but trying to brainwash children into believing that "Global Wamring" is real is. And then when cold weather proves that it is a lie, attempting to brainwash children that it is now "Climate Change" is. And trying to brainwash children into believing that other people have a right to their property and their labor is.

I could go on all day. Let me known when you're ready to wave the white flag (like you had to yesterday ;))

Walking away from right wing idiots isn't waving any kind of flag. It's obvious you don't care about facts. Believe what you want.

Walking away from right wing idiots isn't waving any kind of flag. It's obvious you don't care about facts. Believe what you want.
That's amazing since I've pounded you with facts, statistics, data, links, etc. and you've yet to add anything other than your uninformed opinion.

Plants really do require CO2....even though Al Gore convinced you that they don't.
LIAR!
Liar? Plants don't require CO2? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Right-wing liars always play dumb when they lie. What part of your lying post is highlighted?
That's the key genius - no part was a lie. So for you to scream "liar" just makes you look stupid. You people are trying to rid the world of CO2 to "save" plants when ridding the world of CO2 will actually kill plants. Its the special type of stupid that could only come from progressives...

In North Carolina home school students are required to be tested once a year. I'm not sure how other states monitor home schooling.

That's amazing since I've pounded you with facts, statistics, data, links, etc. and you've yet to add anything other than your uninformed opinion.

Facts, statistics, data and links never change minds. Passionate speech changes many minds. Stop wasting your time digging up charts and graphs. You'll bore the peoples and lose converts to your belief.

Facts, statistics, data and links never change minds. Passionate speech changes many minds. Stop wasting your time digging up charts and graphs. You'll bore the peoples and lose converts to your belief.
I'm not here to entertain my friend. If that's what you're looking for, you need to find yourself a trained monkey or puppy. I'm here to speak the truth.

I'm not here to entertain my friend. If that's what you're looking for, you need to find yourself a trained monkey or puppy. I'm here to speak the truth.

You don't want to change minds?

You don't want to change minds?
The truth changes minds. If it doesn't - nothing I'm going to say will do so.

Forum List

Back