We can complain about government and educate people all we want, but here's SOLUTION

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
I already explained why I can not vote, because there is no one to vote for in establishment's hosted elections, I explained that we, the one percent will win, I explained why I care and now I present you with a solution:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFNchoEf6BM]Liberating humanity Part 6 - SOLUTION, the plan to liberate the nation and the world. - YouTube[/ame]

The solution is to make me president. I will be the weakest president in history as i return america to states rights like the constitution requires.

So educating people isn't the solution...

let me guess, giving you power is?
Who said anything about power? the reason government is corrupt is because people have problem hearing.

Who said anything about power? the reason government is corrupt is because people have problem hearing.

So let you create a slate of candidates for office for the House, Senate, and POTUS. Then with the referendum style elections, the votes against will nullify the votes for, and the slate you posted will win?

My first question is 'Who the hell are you?"

So let you create a slate of candidates for office for the House, Senate, and POTUS. Then with the referendum style elections, the votes against will nullify the votes for, and the slate you posted will win?

My first question is 'Who the hell are you?
THAT is the right question - and I am uploading the video as we speak to answer it. it will be available in about 2-3 hours and I will post a link here.

In the meantime:

"...Talking about Jesus Christ, I was also born on December 25th, 1973 (the year Jesus Christ Superstar opera was released. Just a year after Genesis released Supper's Ready). I left [the] Soviet Union at the end of 1987; you know what happened to that place shortly after that. But talking about Jesus Christ, with all due respect for his being nailed to the cross and all the beatings and all the suffering, throughout my life I've suffered absolutely no less than Jesus Christ or anyone else on this planet. Although people prefer to follow dead leaders, I am absolutely no less God than Jesus Christ; no less angry than Adolph Hitler; no less against government secrecy than John Kennedy; no less concerned about human rights than Martin Luther King; and no less creative in my vision for sustained and lasting world peace than John Lennon." - Nobody, Spokesman for the NewWorld Government.net

The statement above might not be helpful in terms of answering the question as to who Pvsi is, but it speaks volumes as to what he is -- completely self-deluded.

You'll find that repubs dont do "solutions" they are more comfortable being miserable and saying everything is fucked up beyond repair. Or their solution will be "Do Nothing" aka "Free Market".

Good luck on this thread going anywhere.

You'll find that repubs dont do "solutions" they are more comfortable being miserable and saying everything is fucked up beyond repair. Or their solution will be "Do Nothing" aka "Free Market".

Except, we dont seem to be the ones who are miserable.

^^ I submit to you Exhibit A

So bme saying we aren't miserable, is evidence that we are comfortable being miserable and saying everything is fed up beyond repair?

Are you even trying?

Just about every topic started by an alleged right winger on this forum is one which is whining about something. Rarely, almost never, is a solution actually profferred.

So they are clearly miserable, pessimistic people.

My first question is 'Who the hell are you?
And NOW, you know who I am:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h3i39kiqvc]Liberating humanity Part 2 - Who am I, Why me - YouTube[/ame]

So write out the solution. Only illiterates like videos.

I agree. Copy-and-paste OPs are a waste of everyone's time. If people cannot articulate their own thoughts in a well written post, they should not start topics.

So bme saying we aren't miserable, is evidence that we are comfortable being miserable and saying everything is fed up beyond repair?

Are you even trying?

Instead of solutions Avatar makes it about a fellow poster. The idea was that if Avatar could make this a pissing match no one would notice he had no answers to anything just like Closed Caption said in the first place.

Like I said, good luck with this thread. You're going to need it

Just about every topic started by an alleged right winger on this forum is one which is whining about something. Rarely, almost never, is a solution actually profferred.

Because the solutions to the problems the government creates is not more government. It's less.

Too many believe that government has to create the solutions. When the solutions have to come with individuals stepping up, governing themselves, fixing their families and their lives. You fix families, you fix our society.

Are you even trying?

Instead of solutions Avatar makes it about a fellow poster. The idea was that if Avatar could make this a pissing match no one would notice he had no answers to anything just like Closed Caption said in the first place.

Like I said, good luck with this thread. You're going to need it

The fact that you ignore the solutions and instead want to pass off responsibility for your life to some bureaucrat is not my problem.

You're the one making the claims that we are comfortable with being miserable. Yet, we aren't miserable. We simply want to be left alone to fix our own problems and govern our own life. We don't need you to tell us how to life our life. We don't need you to make it more difficult to find work and then pretend you want to help fix the problem you create.

The solutions to our problems as a society come from the home. The one place, you want to ignore.

I did help out/allow to stay at my place not one but TWO people who were republicans. Both were homeless. One robbed me - I talk about that in one of my speeches.

This guy apparently directed misery to me, but here is me with my wife, my garden, and my place, I hardly call that miserable...
426722_578927735481192_697971947_n.jpg

My garden:
1385941_585819471453327_1152139926_n.jpg

My house:
205069_195682790466999_3638747_n.jpg

My aquarium:
44935_154423537926258_6412272_n.jpg

I would hardly call that miserable, I am only miserable because I live my life not through myself, but through humanity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back