We Built the Wall, Now What

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
It seems like we have built the wall and now here we all sit. Now what? Any attempt to reopen states will see a rise in of those contacting the virus. Those with depression are having appointments with counselors and doctors cancelled. Some healthcare professionals are calling this a perfect storm for suicides and possible murder suicides. Who really knows about domestic abuse and the repercussions this could be having in that arena. March saw a rise in Covid-19 deaths however a lower overall death total by about 36,000. States letting prisoners go because of Covid-19 and states are arresting people over Covid-19. Seniors being sent to nursing homes where the virus is killing the most vulnerable.

What is the plan going forward, everyone seems to have different opinions and approaches. What is yours? My opinion is we have gotten ourselves into a mess and how to resume our lives from this point is going to be widely varied and what expense, not only in terms of economic but also lives.

It seems like we have built the wall and now here we all sit. Now what? Any attempt to reopen states will see a rise in of those contacting the virus. Those with depression are having appointments with counselors and doctors cancelled. Some healthcare professionals are calling this a perfect storm for suicides and possible murder suicides. Who really knows about domestic abuse and the repercussions this could be having in that arena. March saw a rise in Covid-19 deaths however a lower overall death total by about 36,000. States letting prisoners go because of Covid-19 and states are arresting people over Covid-19. Seniors being sent to nursing homes where the virus is killing the most vulnerable.

What is the plan going forward, everyone seems to have different opinions and approaches. What is yours? My opinion is we have gotten ourselves into a mess and how to resume our lives from this point is going to be widely varied and what expense, not only in terms of economic but also lives.
We bury our dead, we keep building the wall and we get on with life.

states see a rise and we're closed. what's your point? if people get it while enclosed, why not let us enjoy our lives socializing. makes more sense to me.

Before all this, I would agree. Today, I doubt we are capable of doing this, I believe we may shutdown for the next virus that comes along, in the next year or two. We seem to have trouble getting on with life.

Before all this, I would agree. Today, I doubt we are capable of doing this, I believe we may shutdown for the next virus that comes along, in the next year or two. We seem to have trouble getting on with life.
Have you ever considered nature has a way of correcting that which is not natural? Not an easy proposition, but that's life.

states see a rise and we're closed. what's your point? if people get it while enclosed, why not let us enjoy our lives socializing. makes more sense to me.

I was not making a point, I was asking a questions.

It doesn't seem, it is a fact that the virus has and will change our world. Only two things remains the same: No one will accept responsibility, and everyone will blame someone else.

It doesn't seem, it is a fact that the virus has and will change our world. Only two things remains the same: No one will accept responsibility, and everyone will blame someone else.

That I agree with, that is the way it has been for awhile.

Appears to be no spike in Georgia after reopening.

Only a third of the Wall is built but the ACE is putting up almost a mile of Wall a day....extraordinary. Trump wants to paint the Wall black to make it too hot to touch in the desert sun and to stop rusting. It would also make it look more imposing to the livestock trying to sneak in and steal American jobs and welfare.

Doesn’t matter

Biden will tear down the wall when he takes over in January
Mexico will pay for it

Doesn’t matter

Biden will tear down the wall when he takes over in January
Mexico will pay for it

Somebody will have to tell him where it is...I doubt he could find it on his own.

Biden will be selling tickets to tear down the wall

1589572369392.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back