WE are Here

200w.gif

Het took no responsibility while running up $8T in new debt.
you wouldnt say that if he were a democrat,,

So you have a link? A photo shoot has a million people around them, so what?
I have Ashley's diary. Biden is the pedo-perv. WTF is wrong with Jill???????

Do you???? When did you steal it??? Or do you have a picture of something that someone told you was a picture of Ashley's diary? Just like you have a video of a woman handing her mother a stick of gum, and Gullinai told you it was a zip drive to overturn the election.

Even Project Veritas refused to publish that "diary" which should tell you how authentic it is.

WTF is wrong with YOU??????

Trump was never sued for raping and beating anyone.

You could have easily googled that, instead of making yourself look gullible and stupid - AGAIN!!!!

Do you???? When did you steal it??? Or do you have a picture of something that someone told you was a picture of Ashley's diary? Just like you have a video of a woman handing her mother a stick of gum, and Gullinai told you it was a zip drive to overturn the election.
Even Project Veritas refused to publish that "diary" which should tell you how authentic it is. WTF is wrong with YOU??????
Still lying I see. The diary is real, ask the FBI. Showering with your daughter is disqualifying. WTF is wrong with Jill?

My life is great, I live in a great place and love my life.

As is mine. I have everything I could ever need and want for little. Our life has never been better.

YOU are the whiney simp who has to leave the country because your life sucks so much.

You been talking about fleeing to Panama.

I have never said I was leaving due to my life sucking, that is just one more of your lies...your only real skill.

Moving to Panama is not fleeing, it is changing location. I have moved all my life, lived in Iran, Japan and Korea. Traveled to more counties than you could find on a globe.

Moving to Panama is just one more adventure in my life. America has become boring and stale due to people like you.

As is mine. I have everything I could ever need and want for little. Our life has never been better.

I have never said I was leaving due to my life sucking, that is just one more of your lies...your only real skill.

Moving to Panama is not fleeing, it is changing location. I have moved all my life, lived in Iran, Japan and Korea. Traveled to more counties than you could find on a globe.

Moving to Panama is just one more adventure in my life. America has become boring and stale due to people like you.

Yeah, it's fleeing. You leftist turds wreck your own state and then can't live in it.

Like I said, you're locusts.

Still lying I see. The diary is real, ask the FBI. Showering with your daughter is disqualifying. WTF is wrong with Jill?

There was a real diary, buy how do you know that the page you've been shown is real???? Project Veritas didn't think it was real and refused to publish it. This is why it's so easy for Republicans to lie to you fools.

You WANT so desperately for this garbage to be true, that you don't even consider it might be faked.

America was great when we had folks like Paul Harvey.

Now all we get is a pedophile with dementia for a president and cross-dressers dancing on the White House lawn.
we get men competing in women's sports .

Forum List

Back