We are all going to die soon!

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... dat why all dem birds is droppin' outta the sky...

... `cause we runnin' outta oxygen...

... an' one o' these days we gonna wake up...

... an' den there won't be no air to breathe...

... an' den we all gonna die.
:eek:

I'll briefly engage you on this as his meaning is clear to me; it is that the sun does not follow a straight line (irrespective of its orbit in the local group) radially around the galaxy. Instead in addition it moves up and down through the plane of the galaxy. Out here in the Orion arm there is a thickness to the galaxy, I.E. the Orion arm, Sagittarian arm all have a dimension which can be calculated by observation and that thickness out here is the thickness of the galaxy at this estreme, and can be measured (calculated) parallel to the hypothetical axis of the galaxy. There are theories that a certain amount of climactic change here on earth happens each time we pass through the denser parts of the galaxy, perhaps from dust lanes, or even some interaction between the earth's magnetic field and that or that galaxy, though I would not postulate that. In taking that into consideration, think about the fact that our sun moves into other arms of the galaxy, albeit over very great spans of time.

I understand perfectly now. Thank you for your excellent explanation. This is false, of course and has no bearing, nor would have any bearing on us as a solar complex with planets, on orbit in the galaxy. We are so far out from the core and the core is where the activity would be, orbiting the galaxy's black hole.

He needs to take some classes or go to Space. com and learn about orbital dynamics, celestial dynamics, orbital mechanics and fixed paralax's so he can understand what he is postulating.

The effects on our solar neighborhood in on local, not galactic.

Thank you for the clarification.

Robert

Robert, how can it be that you have no understanding of the Galaxy and it's orbital structure?

You can not say that there are no asteroids or rocks out in the outer forty percent of the Galaxy. That is ludicrous! There are and they are rogue bodies that have not been captured by a solar system. They are not lit up like the sun, therefore you can not see them.

Just like the stars are held in position along the Galactic Plane, it only takes common sense to realize the rocks can also be aligned along that Galactic Plane and they should be denser in proximity to that plane. The Galaxy has a saucer pattern for a reason.

Now, I realize that most of the people who post on this board are too fucking stupid to understand this, but you should be able to do so. Why are you having a problem with what is obvious?

Neubarth,

Robert, how can it be that you have no understanding of the Galaxy and it's orbital structure?

You can not say that there are no asteroids or rocks out in the outer forty percent of the Galaxy. That is ludicrous! There are and they are rogue bodies that have not been captured by a solar system. They are not lit up like the sun, therefore you can not see them.

Answer: I did not say there were no rocks out at the 40% of the galactic structure. I said they will and do not have any effect on us. I will try to explain for you; we are 3 arms out from the core of the galaxy. What goes on down to the core, has no bearing on us, way out here in the Orion Arm, and the next one out is the last, and it is the Saggitariun Arm. We are 46,000 Light years from the core. What goes on there has no bearing on us, whether we pass through the "plane" (horizontal axis center) or not.

Just like the stars are held in position along the Galactic Plane, it only takes common sense to realize the rocks can also be aligned along that Galactic Plane and they should be denser in proximity to that plane. The Galaxy has a saucer pattern for a reason.

Answer: Out where we are at, there is no effect plus or minus where we oscillate in slight movement along the Galactic plane. If you need an image of a spiral galaxy like the Milky Way, seen edge on I can provide such.

Now, I realize that most of the people who post on this board are too fucking stupid to understand this, but you should be able to do so. Why are you having a problem with what is obvious?

Answer:I have no problem whatsoever. It is that you are in error. I have corrected your error. There will be no increase in "rocks" as we oscillate on axis in rotation around the galactic center.

Robert

Last edited:
Either we are going to die of natural causes, or we might die of rocks falling to earth as we travel through the galactic plane.

I have long postulated that there is a layer of rock debris in the central plane of our galaxy, along what we would call the Galactic Equator.

If I am right, as we approach the center of the galaxy (GALACTIC PLANE) in our wobble path every 5000 or so years (see Mayan Long Count Calendar), we should see more and more meteor and larger (i.e. Asteroids) strikes in the coming months. The Mayans did not say anything about meteors, so this is my claim alone.

This falling rocks from the sky anomaly will build in intensity until we are dead center in the plane of the Galaxy in late December of 2012. Dead Center could very well equal DEATH for HUMANITY and other living things.

It appears that nobody has named this rocky zone of death. For want of a better name, I will name the belt after my Great Grandfather, Berthold. We will just call it the Berthold belt.

Expect the meteor ground strikes to increase dramatically in the coming months.

Neubarth.

Don't be stupid.

We're all going to die next month.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/153461-march-15th-pole-shift-to-kill-billions.html

Well, I won't. As a member of The Illuminati, I'll be in an underground bunker with the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Bushs, Cheney's, Rumsfelds and the rest of the Global Fascist Elites.

That what you think. We liberal blue collar commies done snuck in and stole the key. You are going to be out in the cold.

Things getting better at the steel mill. Going to be going 24/7 again March or April. Maintenance going to be catching hell, put off doing neccessary rebuilds because the economy.

Yeah Even i heard that we all are gonna die in 2012. But according to me and the scientists these are only rumors.

I'll briefly engage you on this as his meaning is clear to me; it is that the sun does not follow a straight line (irrespective of its orbit in the local group) radially around the galaxy. Instead in addition it moves up and down through the plane of the galaxy. Out here in the Orion arm there is a thickness to the galaxy, I.E. the Orion arm, Sagittarian arm all have a dimension which can be calculated by observation and that thickness out here is the thickness of the galaxy at this estreme, and can be measured (calculated) parallel to the hypothetical axis of the galaxy. There are theories that a certain amount of climactic change here on earth happens each time we pass through the denser parts of the galaxy, perhaps from dust lanes, or even some interaction between the earth's magnetic field and that or that galaxy, though I would not postulate that. In taking that into consideration, think about the fact that our sun moves into other arms of the galaxy, albeit over very great spans of time.

I understand perfectly now. Thank you for your excellent explanation. This is false, of course and has no bearing, nor would have any bearing on us as a solar complex with planets, on orbit in the galaxy. We are so far out from the core and the core is where the activity would be, orbiting the galaxy's black hole.

He needs to take some classes or go to Space. com and learn about orbital dynamics, celestial dynamics, orbital mechanics and fixed paralax's so he can understand what he is postulating.

The effects on our solar neighborhood in on local, not galactic.

Thank you for the clarification.

Robert

I need to jump in here and explain something in very simple terms. Way off in the extremely distant future our galaxy and (I believe) the Andromeda galaxy will collide. Although our outer appearance may change, the likely hood of actual contact of anything on the outer edges of either galaxies is remote. Having said that the likely hood of hitting anything while crossing any "plain" we would pass through is more than extremely remote.

These distances between things are so incredibly vast that it beyond reason to think that "we're on a collision course" of some kind.

I am not sure what you are inferring, but the solar system does not move independent of its position in the galaxy on locale. It is called the 2nd Law of Celestial Dynamics. You are inferring, for some reason, the solar system breaks away, all of it, the 9 planets, the Asteroids, The Oort Cloud and the Kuiper Belt, and somehow we "pass" through to the core of the galaxy?

Or, you are saying we are going to go to the galactic "plane". This is also impossible and a meaningless statement. The Galactic plane is just that. We, our solar system, is revolving around the center of the Milky Way Galaxy, making one orbit every 230,000,000 (230 million) years.

The equation for validation for this is as follows, where N=orbital velocity x distance/position on local:

N=£∆.32n/∫–(∆230/ç∂)≠Vn∑ø«C/Pi≈/µ

Lastly, The photo above is from HST and is taken in gamma, infrared, and red shift laurex, which sees through dust and other diffusions. It is an accurate image of the Milky Way's galactic core. You are in error.

This is what I do for a living.

Hope that is helpful.

Robert

It is called the 2nd Law of Celestial Dynamics.
Wrong
http://abyss.uoregon.edu/~js/ast221/lectures/lec08.html
Really?
Site Contents: About the Artist

Robert A.M. Stephens is a professional artist, painting full time since May of 1977. Winning an art scholarship at age 14 sent him to the University California at Davis.There he was told he would never be an artist since he preferred to paint realistically. He agreed with their dissent since he hated the abstract, subjective creations popular during that period of the mid 60's, thus surrendering the scholarship. From that point he was determined to become a professional artist and decided to teach himself somehow. It took him 11 more years before he could launch his career as an easel painter and fine artist in plein-aire works professionally.

A 5 time Smithsonian (SITES) alumni in conjunction with NASA, and with work in collections, museums, and academies worldwide, he has proved UCD's art department they may have been a little hasty.

The image archive at this site is a collection both digital and oil on canvas/panel, that have been executed and sold or is for sale in current inventory as indicated in each image page. The artist is currently represented by the Hanson Trust, Inc., Gig Harbor, WA, USA. The Agent Provocateur can be reached at: [email protected] or,

http://web.archive.org/web/20040821074057/http://www.behold-the-rage.com/

Last edited:
I like the way you paint Mr Robert. Here is a more fitting avy
mr-fitnah-albums-avy-picture3318t-bogus.gif

Gibberish

Yeah, that's a bunch of gibberish.

There's an inequality symbol and an 'approximately equal to' symbol in it. :lol: The greek letter mu is known as the standard gravitational parameter (m+M)G, so at least that's part of the correct equation. It looks like several equations and expressions were lifted from some manual and thrown together in a big mess by somebody with no understanding of mathematics.

I am not sure what you are inferring, but the solar system does not move independent of its position in the galaxy on locale. It is called the 2nd Law of Celestial Dynamics. You are inferring, for some reason, the solar system breaks away, all of it, the 9 planets, the Asteroids, The Oort Cloud and the Kuiper Belt, and somehow we "pass" through to the core of the galaxy?

Or, you are saying we are going to go to the galactic "plane". This is also impossible and a meaningless statement. The Galactic plane is just that. We, our solar system, is revolving around the center of the Milky Way Galaxy, making one orbit every 230,000,000 (230 million) years.

The equation for validation for this is as follows, where N=orbital velocity x distance/position on local:

Lastly, The photo above is from HST and is taken in gamma, infrared, and red shift laurex, which sees through dust and other diffusions. It is an accurate image of the Milky Way's galactic core. You are in error.

Hope that is helpful.

Robert

It is called the 2nd Law of Celestial Dynamics.
Wrong
Celestial Mechanics
Really?
Site Contents: About the Artist

Robert A.M. Stephens is a professional artist, painting full time since May of 1977. Winning an art scholarship at age 14 sent him to the University California at Davis.There he was told he would never be an artist since he preferred to paint realistically. He agreed with their dissent since he hated the abstract, subjective creations popular during that period of the mid 60's, thus surrendering the scholarship. From that point he was determined to become a professional artist and decided to teach himself somehow. It took him 11 more years before he could launch his career as an easel painter and fine artist in plein-aire works professionally.

A 5 time Smithsonian (SITES) alumni in conjunction with NASA, and with work in collections, museums, and academies worldwide, he has proved UCD's art department they may have been a little hasty.

The image archive at this site is a collection both digital and oil on canvas/panel, that have been executed and sold or is for sale in current inventory as indicated in each image page. The artist is currently represented by the Hanson Trust, Inc., Gig Harbor, WA, USA. The Agent Provocateur can be reached at: [email protected] or,

http://web.archive.org/web/20040821074057/http://www.behold-the-rage.com/

Heh. Good catch, Fitnah.

First google hit on that "equation" was this thread. :lol:

Hope that is helpful.

Robert

Some basic problem with what your picking up around the water cooler:

Typically these things are applied to two bodies specifically and not solar systems.

Not only is the solar system in motion within the galaxy, but the galaxy itself is in motion.

Hanging out at the hospital will not make you a surgeon.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back