We are all going to die soon!

Are meteors covered on my health and life policies? Somenbody sell me a rider!

4 Asteroids Strike the Earth Within a Year and the Media Covers It All Up

4 Asteroids Strike the Earth Within a Year and the Media Covers It All Up

Exactly 1 year ago today a meteor struck the country of Mexico leaving a 100 foot (30 Meter) crater in the Ahuazotepec Municipality.

You did not hear about this on CNN or FOX News. It was all over the media in South America, but Western media avoided the whole topic.

The explosion was so massive that it broke out windows kilometers away and made building sway. There was another report that the impact either damaged or destroyed a bridge.

This is just the first of 4 major impacts on Earth within a year's time.

There has been loss of life, property damage, and massive craters left behind in the wake.

The most recent asteroid strike was in Allentown Pennsylvania (My Home Town) where it destroyed 5 houses, damaged over 40 homes, left 5 people dead, and caused a huge crater right in the middle of town. Like the San Bruno explosion, this too is being labeled as a natural gas explosion.

I see that the really stupid people like Jillian and radioman are posting. I wish they would ban the very low IQ crowd from the board. All they do is detract from any intelligent posts with their religion of personal insults. Very sick people who know nothing of productive posting. The idea is to have fun. They do not understand the concept.

Jillian wants to tell people that she had read the Bible, but she does not have idea one what is in it. Dumb! I quote Revelation for her since I am a certified minister, and she denies that the words are there. Really Dumb! She just does not have the capacity to read for understanding so all she does is post personal attacks on this forum all of the time.

Was this natural gas explosion a meteor as well?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Jt_g10Jug"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Jt_g10Jug[/ame]

I see that the really stupid people like Jillian and radioman are posting. I wish they would ban the very low IQ crowd from the board.

Where would you go? :confused:

Radioman, I will make the same offer I made before. Ten thousand dollars a point on a Stanford University standard IQ test. If you beat me by one point you get $10,000. Beat me by two points and you double that. Stanford has tested me every year since I was in Seventh Grade and discovered to be a "genius." You on the other hand probably have trouble getting your name straight.

Since I know that I will beat you by at least thirty points, I will ask that you put $300,000 in escrow and we will both go to Stanford University and take the test in their testing center. You will lose your money. Are you man enough to represent?

I see that the really stupid people like Jillian and radioman are posting. I wish they would ban the very low IQ crowd from the board.

Radioman, I will make the same offer I made before. Ten thousand dollars a point on a Stanford University standard IQ test. If you beat me by one point you get $10,000. Beat me by two points and you double that. Stanford has tested me every year since I was in Seventh Grade and discovered to be a "genius." You on the other hand probably have trouble getting your name straight.

Since I know that I will beat you by at least thirty points, I will ask that you put $300,000 in escrow and we will both go to Stanford University and take the test in their testing center. You will lose your money. Are you man enough to represent?

You have posted yourself retarded.

What does Stanford think about your "zone of death" we'll be entering in December 2012?

They laugh you out of the testing room?

The more intelligent a person the more likely for them to be insane.

For instance Glen beck is an intelligent person.

I have long postulated that there is a layer of rock debris in the central plane of our galaxy, along what we would call the Galactic Equator.

If I am right, as we approach the center of the galaxy (GALACTIC PLANE) in our wobble path every 5000 or so years (see Mayan Long Count Calendar), we should see more and more meteor and larger (i.e. Asteroids) strikes in the coming months. The Mayans did not say anything about meteors, so this is my claim alone.

This falling rocks from the sky anomaly will build in intensity until we are dead center in the plane of the Galaxy in late December of 2012. Dead Center could very well equal DEATH for HUMANITY and other living things.

It appears that nobody has named this rocky zone of death. For want of a better name, I will name the belt after my Great Grandfather, Berthold. We will just call it the Berthold belt.

Expect the meteor ground strikes to increase dramatically in the coming months.
I bet you a 1000.00 against 1.00 that the earth will be here after december 31 2012. If you're going to believe something from outer space is going to kill all of man kind go to the Bible there's more truth to it than anything else.

messageboard.jpg

What does Stanford think about your "zone of death" we'll be entering in December 2012?

"Zone of Death" I'd just prefer to call it the Berthold Belt, which might have an increased number of Asteroids in it, including potentially large ones. If you ever studied the stars in the Milky Way, you would know that they are patterned along the galactic plane. It is very reasonable to believe that space debris might also be patterned on that same plane. Believe it or not, there is lots of debris and dust and dirt out there in space. Since we have no written record about what happened the last time we passed through the plane, we do not know what happened then.

We do know that there have been two human population bottlenecks in the past 200,000 years. One happened about 140,000 years ago and it is mathematically believed that all humans descended from one female that was alive at that time. The other happened at 90,000 years ago and mathematically they believe we got down to one man (Y-chromosomal Adam) having input his DNA to keep the human population alive. Note that the Toba Volcano eruption was about 70,000 years ago. We believe the actual bottleneck occurred 20,000 years before Toba, though Toba may have kept the human population low for a longer period than normal.

What caused these bottlenecks. Well, we know that on both occasions we passed through the Galactic Plane. The Mayans might have been on to something that the rest of the world did not record.

Last edited:

"Zone of Death" I'd just prefer to call it the Berthold Belt, which might have an increased number of Asteroids in it, including potentially large ones. If you ever studied the stars in the Milky Way, you would know that they are patterned along the galactic plane. It is very reasonable to believe that space debris might also be patterned on that same plane. Believe it or not, there is lots of debris and dust and dirt out there in space. Since we have no written record about what happened the last time we passed through the plane, we do not know what happened then.

We do know that there have been two human population bottlenecks in the past 200,000 years. One happened about 140,000 years ago and it is mathematically believed that all humans descended from one female that was alive at that time. The other happened at 90,000 years ago and mathematically they believe we got down to one man (Y-chromosomal Adam) having input his DNA to keep the human population alive. Note that the Toba Vocano erruption was about 70,000 years ago. We believe the actual bottleneck occurred 20,000 years before Toba, though Toba may have kept the human population low for a longer period than normal.

What caused these bottlenecks. Well, we know that on both occasions we passed through the Galactic Plane. The Mayans might have been on to something that the rest of the world did not record.

Well there ya go-----only some of us might die from it.

Meh. It's not that soon.

The Big Meteor isn't going to hit earth until 2036. We still have 25 years to Party On Dudes.

And maybe some of us will be able to relocate to another planet by then.

Russian Scientists Say Asteroid on Collision Course With Earth

Will an Asteroid Kill Us All in 2036? Probably Not - Yahoo! News

This issue is totally unrelated to the potential for space debris to be on the Galactic Plane.
Two different sources of large rocks in space. The first from our solar system the second from the central plane of our galaxy.

Forum List

Back