We are all Democrats- we are all Republicans

A second civil war would be awesome with a great long-term benefit to this country.:bow2: Where can I sign up? I grew up in Yankee-Town and would make a great spy, or assassin.

There is nothing awesome about a civil war. People had this romantic view of a civil war before the first one. Then they saw 600,000 people killed because of it.

War is ugly, but unfortunately sometimes necessary.

There is nothing awesome about a civil war. People had this romantic view of a civil war before the first one. Then they saw 600,000 people killed because of it.

Agreed. Anytime a Western power takes on a western power, a bloodbath ensues. Whether the US Civil War, WWI, WWII.

Its better to go to someone else's yard and shoot them, denying them the chance to come to yours. I think I heard something similar to that from you.:hail:

Tsk Tsk .... I never said I would be in my yard. I could be about a thousand yards away looking through a 10x scope. No point in being where anyone would expect to find me.;)

And it is perfectly acceptable and respectable to ambush people in your own yard.

Agreed. Anytime a Western power takes on a western power, a bloodbath ensues. Whether the US Civil War, WWI, WWII.

Unfortunately, it would be quite a bloodbath. Remember, most libs are appeasers who won't fight while most conservatives are more than willing to fight for what they think is right. A rather one-sided contest, IMO.

Unfortunately, it would be quite a bloodbath. Remember, most libs are appeasers who won't fight while most conservatives are more than willing to fight for what they think is right. A rather one-sided contest, IMO.

Maybe, I never underestimate the Americans, regardless of stripes.

The idea that libs are pacifists and anti war is a myth. They will fight and kill for their beliefs, although they prefer to have someone else die for them.

The idea that libs are pacifists and anti war is a myth. They will fight and kill for their beliefs, although they prefer to have someone else die for them.

I've actually seen posts where they cheer the deaths of soldiers as they are "just another Conservative"...

It still disgusts me. I don't want Liberals to die, I just want them to gather some logic and actually work with human nature rather than against it.

I know, but I think right now, you are hoping against hope.

It still disgusts me. I don't want Liberals to die, I just want them to gather some logic and actually work with human nature rather than against it.

They can't work with human nature. They deny it. Liberalism is based on premises that ignore human nature. thats why they can never succeed. If they started working with human nature, theyd have to reject their idealogy.

They can't work with human nature. They deny it. Liberalism is based on premises that ignore human nature. thats why they can never succeed. If they started working with human nature, theyd have to reject their idealogy.

They believe their nihilism is an indication that they've evolved past the common man, who is too hung up on his own existence, man.

CW2 would be about 10 times that. Blood must be shed periodically so people can be free. Oh, the glory of battle!:alco:

I just hope we have a CIC that lets the war go to its logical conclusion instead of trying to simply cut the head off the snake. Better to get rid of the whole snake.

Don't be riddiculous. Everyone here already knows what I will say, and they definitely know what RWA will say. Besides, his questions are wholly unrelated to the issue at hand, namely reconcilation between the two parties. Pointless questions such as those aren't worth addressing. If you're so concerned then you can answer them yourself.

So policy has nothing to with reconciliation. Your style over substance approach is particularly repellant, conley. Reconciliation is not the answer. Take your NWO and shove it, ok, liar.

Somehow I don't see Ted Kennedy crawling through the underbrush with camo gear and a sniper rifle. No, he'll be holed up in his wine cellar, and easy target for a 500 pounder.

Forum List

Back