We are a Nation Divided

We are a divided nation. And I honestly can't tell if I'm part of the problem or the solution. Or even if there is a solution.

...The Progressives who control the Democrat Party believe we have no right to secure our borders nor should we have any means of controlling who we are as a people. In fact, they are actively supporting the supplanting of American culture, property and civil society with an Illegal Mexican invasion...

Then why is Obama on track to deport 10% more illegals than Bush did in 2008, and perform more than 4 times as many company audits?

You do the math, Mr. Political Consultant.
Thousands of more border patrol officers/employees were hired, Ignatz. :cuckoo:.

So I guess that means that when Frank said "The Progressives who control the Democrat(ic) Party believe we have no right to secure our borders..." he meant "Obama has hired more border patrol officers and employees"

Right?

You're quite a fool to make assumptions on things you know nothing about - namely, my private life.

I own my own business. I make quite a bit of money doing it, and I enjoy it very much. I'm a political consultant, specifically an elections communications consultant.

I probably make more money than you did when you were 29. Hell, statistically, I probably make more than you do now.

But continue to be that particular sort of older man who is convinced that they know everything, even while the next generation slowly takes control of the world.

I can only take your word on this. (But, I don't).
But based on your posts, methinks, at most, you work for someone else part-time as a political consultant, in a real peripheral sense, that is not your primary income.
I'm old, but not a total fool :lol:.
Nice try though, lemming.

Your opinion on what I do for a living really means nothing to me. If it makes you feel better about your life, by all means believe what you want.

It boils down to this Pilgrim.
Anyone I've ever known who was truly successful in their own business, DOES NOT take a braggart's stance like you, at your semi-tender young age, as to how much more money they make to a stranger, no less to associates; and definitely, no less, on a web board.
You gave yourself away with false boasting.

Then why is Obama on track to deport 10% more illegals than Bush did in 2008, and perform more than 4 times as many company audits?

Thousands of more border patrol officers/employees were hired, Ignatz. :cuckoo:.

So I guess that means that when Frank said "The Progressives who control the Democrat(ic) Party believe we have no right to secure our borders..." he meant "Obama has hired more border patrol officers and employees"

Right?

If you were a political consultant worth your salt, you would have already known that 'W' in 2006, committed to hiring 6,000 more border patrol by the end of 2008; especially when it comes to a central issue like immigration.
Poser......:tongue:. (You gave yourself away, again!).

Last edited:
We are a divided nation. And I honestly can't tell if I'm part of the problem or the solution. Or even if there is a solution.

The problem seems to be from outside this country [La Raza and the ACLU] and the jerks in the White House.

Obama has started alot of this race-baiting in his speeches.

Obama wants divisions in this country. He can't focus on his record because it's pathetic.

He blames Bush for everything and when that fails....claim RACISM

I can only take your word on this. (But, I don't).
But based on your posts, methinks, at most, you work for someone else part-time as a political consultant, in a real peripheral sense, that is not your primary income.
I'm old, but not a total fool :lol:.
Nice try though, lemming.

Your opinion on what I do for a living really means nothing to me. If it makes you feel better about your life, by all means believe what you want.

It boils down to this Pilgrim.
Anyone I've ever known who was truly successful in their own business, DOES NOT take a braggart's stance like you, at your semi-tender young age, as to how much more money they make to a stranger, no less to associates; and definitely, no less, on a web board.
You gave yourself away with false boasting.

As I said, I don't care what you think about my personal life. But the fact that you keep talking about it means that for some reason, you really want me to care.

Which is what puzzles me. Why do you care so much about my job? I don't care about yours, nor do I care what you think of mine. I talk about what I do on this board because this is a political message board, and I work in politics. You started the conversation by telling me that I'd never start a company and never work a job that I loved.

So tell me, why are you obsessed with my personal life?

Right?

If you were a political consultant worth your salt, you would have already known that 'W' in 2006, committed to hiring 6,000 more border patrol by the end of 2008; especially when it comes to a central issue like immigration.
Poser......:tongue:. (You gave yourself away, again!).

Why? I work in state politics in NY state.

Whether or not Bush hired border patrol agents really has no relevancy to what I do.

Are you serious? Never read a book or watched anything on TV?

We had three major assasinations in the 60s, Civil Rights Protests, Anti War protests, Riots.....

You think a bunch of fat assed Tea Baggers compares to the 60s?

No, I don't think they compare. Why?

The 60's left wing radical protesters WERE VIOLENT.

The 00's right wing Tea Party is peaceful.

The reason we haven't had the assassination attempts the last 20 years, Thank God, is because of how great our FBI, Secret Service, local police and intell services are. Fact is we didn't have the intell capability then that we do now. Last attempt was what, on Reagan? Since then a lot of threats, thank God no attempts.

My point is the 60's were intense, but the % of people involved was less. The % of Americans who are damn pissed at the direction of our country is huge compared to then. TV, 24 hour news, internet has a lot to do with that.

But I'll concede you that point: Left wing protests in the 60's were very violent, right wing ones today are not. Point WELL noted.

don't you remember those buddhist monks setting themselves on fire? that was pretty damn radical.. course they didn't belong to the Tea Party so fer as I can ascertain. :eusa_angel:

The Vietnamese Mahayana Buddhist monk who burned himself to death at a busy Saigon road intersection on 11 June 1963 was Thích Quảng Đức. He was protesting against the persecution of Buddhists by South Vietnam's Ngô Đình Diệm administration.

After his death, his body was re-cremated, but his heart remained intact. This was interpreted as a symbol of compassion and led Buddhists to revere him as a bodhisattva, heightening the impact of his death on the public psyche.
Thích Qu?ng ??c - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Didn't Reagan sign an amnesty law in 1986?

Doesn't seem that new to me.

Has NOTHING to so with AZ taking a stand to enforce the borders NOTHING!

And has even less than nothing to do with Progressives (including Dubya and Juan McCain) that are erasing the border

But it does have quite a bit to do with you claiming that this is a "new" thing. This has been a firebrand issue for a hundred years. This is NOT a "new" thing.

Wrong again!

A major US Political party taking a stand against the USA having borders and a national identity is new!

The difference between now and the 60's is that the drama queens have an easier way to congregate over the internet about how their way of life is being utterly destroyed by the evil opposition and instead of getting off of their fat sloppy asses as if they were serious, 90% of them just whine in internet threads and give each other "rep" and Borat "high fiiive!"

Do we have the right to a southern border and an American cultural identity?

Has NOTHING to so with AZ taking a stand to enforce the borders NOTHING!

And has even less than nothing to do with Progressives (including Dubya and Juan McCain) that are erasing the border

But it does have quite a bit to do with you claiming that this is a "new" thing. This has been a firebrand issue for a hundred years. This is NOT a "new" thing.

Wrong again!

A major US Political party taking a stand against the USA having borders and a national identity is new!

But a wingnut making false assertations is hardly new.

We never always shared the same values. This 'nation divided' thing is hardly a new or threatening concept to the United States as a whole.

We used to agree on where the USA ended and where Mexico began and Progressives have decided that no longer applies.

This is new.

No, it's not new. As TheDoctorIsIn said, the immigration debate isn't really new.

Plus, you know who didn't agree where the USA ended and Mexico began? Texans.

Do you agree that America has a right to a clearly defined southern border and has an absolute right to determine its own citizens?

I still say fcukkk a wall. Spend the next 2 months litterring the countryside of Mexico with pamphlets written in Spanish, "You try to cross the border, you might get your ass blown off by a big ass mine"

You give fair warning............and then start planting some of those pinneapple type mines that eject up about 3 feet and then go off. Think about the dererrent effect a few of those going off would have on would be border crossers. So the cotton picking industry might take a bit of a hit for awhile but the cost woould be negligible. Sh!t........you could pull the damn border guards off the border and send them someplace else FTW!!!
Oh yea, wonder why no one in government thought of that. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

It's clear we no longer share the same values including the most basic notion of what it means to be a nation. We are only arguing about the degree and speed of the death spiral we are in as a nation.

The Progressives who control the Democrat Party believe we have no right to secure our borders nor should we have any means of controlling who we are as a people. In fact, they are actively supporting the supplanting of American culture, property and civil society with an Illegal Mexican invasion.

There's no compromising, there's no room for negotiating; one group must win the other must Unconditionally Surrender.

"There's no compromising, there's no room for negotiating; one group must win the other must Unconditionally Surrender."

fuk you , areshole

unless you are suggesting violence (killing liberals) there is NOTHing you can do about it.

you might win some politicial battles but until you resort to MURDER there is NO WAY you can stop us from promoting our beliefs

so
scumbag moron jrkoff nazu bastard....

are YOU willing to resort to violence?

are you actually willing to start killing liberals?

otherwise

shut the fuk up scumbag

The difference between now and the 60's is that the drama queens have an easier way to congregate over the internet about how their way of life is being utterly destroyed by the evil opposition and instead of getting off of their fat sloppy asses as if they were serious, 90% of them just whine in internet threads and give each other "rep" and Borat "high fiiive!"

Do we have the right to a southern border and an American cultural identity?

you have the right to identify yourself with white european christian hatefilled conservative scumbags

and sane and rational people have a right to piss on you and your beliefs

i piss on you and your beliefs

I still say fcukkk a wall. Spend the next 2 months litterring the countryside of Mexico with pamphlets written in Spanish, "You try to cross the border, you might get your ass blown off by a big ass mine"

You give fair warning............and then start planting some of those pinneapple type mines that eject up about 3 feet and then go off. Think about the dererrent effect a few of those going off would have on would be border crossers. So the cotton picking industry might take a bit of a hit for awhile but the cost woould be negligible. Sh!t........you could pull the damn border guards off the border and send them someplace else FTW!!!

Excellent idea!

Then the signs recommending against travelling in the border areas which so outraged Gov Brewer could be taken down and replaced with barbed wire fences and signs saying "Absolutely No Trespassing - Live Mines".

BLM-Warning-Sign1.jpg

Forum List

Back