WCNSF: Wounded Child No Surviving Family

I did 3 decades in ems, i saw a lot of hurt/dying children

I cursed and begged God in the same breath to save them

All when nothing i ,or my mates, mattered

It'd rip your f*cking heart out

~S~

The war crimes in Gaza roll on.
How many more children will wish they had died with their parents?

Childrenâs mental health in Gaza pushed beyond breaking point after nearly a month of siege and bombardment | Save the Children International

Over the past month, 4,008 children have been killed in Gaza, with a further 1,270 children missing, presumed buried under the rubble. A further 43 children have been killed in the occupied West Bank, and 31 children killed in Israel, while media reports indicate that around 30 children are being held hostage..."

"The Ministry of Health in Gaza reports that 444 families have lost two to five members to the violence in the last four weeks, including 192 families who have lost 10 or more members, leaving many children without family support – a critical coping mechanism for children experiencing trauma.

"Medical professionals in Gaza including Médecins Sans Frontiers/Doctors without Borders have shared that the number of children without surviving family members arriving for medical care is so high that a new acronym has been coined to identify them – 'WCNSF' (Wounded Child No Surviving Family)."

They are all dogs.
Get over it.

Why do you support female genital mutilation and honor killings?

Those who support "Free Palestine", support Hamas and all that goes with that:
  • Homosexuality outlawed and punishable by death
  • “Honor” killings of women and children
  • Female genital mutilation
  • Women cannot vote, own property, or appear in public alone without a man's permission
  • Arranged marriages
  • Religious police (aka "beard police") enforcing sharia law
  • Child marriage
  • State imposed religion
I never said nor do I support hamas. So GFY

If the carnage was 10,000 dead Jews including 4000 children instead of Arabs, would your lily-white tear ducts open up?

If the Jews cooked Palestinian baby’s in ovens while raping their wives? If the Jews raped women, then killed them, then dragged their dead bodies through the streets while Jewish civilians spit and beat the corpse? Then mutilated the corpse in full view of the cheering crowd.

I’d be all over their elimination of their leadership and soldiers from the face of the earth. But first I’d demand their leaders surrender to save the population from death.

We clear?

They are all dogs.
Get over it.
All bigots lie.
gettyimages-1220474782-f65d8636316a2ac92644c2a2b226f86cab78f9ae-s1200-c85.webp

"People walk by a mural of George Floyd, whose murder by police in Minneapolis helped ignite worldwide support for the Black Lives Matter movement, in Gaza City, Gaza Strip, in June 2020."

I’d be all over their elimination of their leadership and soldiers from the face of the earth. But first I’d demand their leaders surrender to save the population from death.

We clear?
We're clear you're clueless about the Jewish terror in Palestine that blew back in greedy Zionist faces on October 7th.

Forum List

Back