Way To Go Hamas

What Middle East Palestine? There's a country in the Middle East called Palestine? Since when?
I keep asking for proof of this mythical country of Palestine that existed before the state of Israel and so far nobody has been able to show me anything.
Palestine, as the mandate clearly showed, was a subject under international law. While she could not conclude international conventions, the mandatory Power, until further notice, concluded them on her behalf, in virtue of Article 19 of the mandate. The mandate, in Article 7, obliged the Mandatory to enact a nationality law, which again showed that the Palestinians formed a nation, and that Palestine was a State, though provisionally under guardianship. It was, moreover, unnecessary to labour the point; there was no doubt whatever that Palestine was a separate political entity.
- See more at: Mandate for Palestine - League of Nations 32nd session - Minutes of the Permanent Mandates Commission 18 August 1937

THAT'S your proof Tinmore? Pathetic. When was the SOVEREIGN state of Palestine founded?

The answer is 1988. Anyone who tries to prove otherwise is making a fool of themselves.
They didn't have an internet back then to tell them that Palestine had been a state since 1924.

Wow, poor Tumor, he can't even be consistent with an exact date for this mythical Palestine.

Tell us again Tumor, when exactly did this Palestine form. And which of the two controlling powers either Great Britain or The Ottomans agreed to give it them? Cause there sure as hell wasn't a country called "Palestine" or a "Palestinian people" for the last 800 years.

"The Arabs intended there to be" won't cut it. Arabs intended for a lot of things they weren't in any position to receive.

What Middle East Palestine? There's a country in the Middle East called Palestine? Since when?
I keep asking for proof of this mythical country of Palestine that existed before the state of Israel and so far nobody has been able to show me anything.
Palestine, as the mandate clearly showed, was a subject under international law. While she could not conclude international conventions, the mandatory Power, until further notice, concluded them on her behalf, in virtue of Article 19 of the mandate. The mandate, in Article 7, obliged the Mandatory to enact a nationality law, which again showed that the Palestinians formed a nation, and that Palestine was a State, though provisionally under guardianship. It was, moreover, unnecessary to labour the point; there was no doubt whatever that Palestine was a separate political entity.
- See more at: Mandate for Palestine - League of Nations 32nd session - Minutes of the Permanent Mandates Commission 18 August 1937

So that's all you got? You and your cause are truly pathetic.

Speaking of the League of Nations, here's what they really intended to do with the region, not the non existent bullshit you just made up.

Epic fail Tumor, Epic fail.

truncatedmap.jpg
If Tinmore feels the Palis have a bitch then Israel has grounds for a big-time lawsuit. They was cheated.

Do you think when Hamas fires Tumor, he will receive unemployment benefits? What's the minimum salary in the West for a bullshit propagandist for Islamonazi terrorists these days?

Last edited:

Speaking of the League of Nations, here's what they really intended to do with the region, not the non existent bullshit you just made up.

truncatedmap.jpg
If Tinmore feels the Palis have a bitch then Israel has grounds for a big-time lawsuit. They was cheated.

Do you think when Hamas fires Tumor, he will receive unemployment benefits? What's the minimum salary in the West for a bullshit propagandist forIslamonazi terrorists these days?
I think Hamas pays minimum wage. About 30 cents an hour.

truncatedmap.jpg

Do you think when Hamas fires Tumor, he will receive unemployment benefits? What's the minimum salary in the West for a bullshit propagandist forIslamonazi terrorists these days?

I guess Hamas is getting what they pay for then.

Considering Tumor is operating out of some mosque basement free of charge and he really has no overhead, it's a ripoff. I mean do you recall Tumor ever making a single successful argument?

truncatedmap.jpg

I guess Hamas is getting what they pay for then.

Considering Tumor is operating out of some mosque basement free of charge and he really has no overhead, it's a ripoff. I mean do you recall Tumor ever making a single successful argument?
I can't recall any wins for Tinny.

WOW, all these sour grapes over one post.

Sour grapes?
We're discussing your win / loss ratio, and trying to be generous with your record. Can you help us remember a specific time you've proven anything? In this thread alone, you've failed at least three times by my count.
I'm right and y'all were wrong.

You call that a lose?:cuckoo::cuckoo:
So let's recap, exactly when was did the world community accept the existence of an "Arab Palestine"?

Sour grapes?
We're discussing your win / loss ratio, and trying to be generous with your record. Can you help us remember a specific time you've proven anything? In this thread alone, you've failed at least three times by my count.

AAAARRGGHHHH!!

Sour grapes?

So let's recap, exactly when was did the world community accept the existence of an "Arab Palestine"?
When was did what??? Don't get excited.

Five in 1948.

138 a couple of years ago.

That was fun. Let's do it again.

http://unispal.un.org/UNISPAL.NSF/0/FD05535118AEF0DE052565ED0065DDF7#sthash.YMvdYi3x.dpuf

:dance:

:bsflag::dig:

Yes, indeed, the document you provided is not conclusive in any way, just report or minutes of "meetings", basically a long list of whining and complaints by the Arabs and Muslims. But nowhere does it say the British agreed to anything. In fact, if you scroll down to the bottom of your own document you will find this:

The movement was deliberately directed against the establishment of the Jewish National Home and against Jewish immigration in particular--in short, against the mandate.

So the Arabs were trying to sabatage the mandate, which was the formation of a Jewish national home in Palestine. OOOOPS!

Case closed and yet another EPIC FAIL. Now run along before you embarrass yourself even further.

Sounds like the British gave the land to the Jews. No such thing as an Arab Palestine. Tumor is fulla shit again:

British Palestine Mandate:
Text of the Mandate

(July 24, 1922)

ARTICLE 4. An appropriate Jewish agency shall be recognised as a public body for the purpose of advising and cooperating with the Administration of Palestine in such economic, social and other matters as may affect the establishment of the Jewish national home and the interests of the Jewish population in Palestine, and, subject always to the control of the Administration to assist and take part in the development of the country.

ARTICLE 6. The Administration of Palestine, while ensuring that the rights and position of other sections of the population are not prejudiced, shall facilitate Jewish immigration under suitable conditions and shall encourage, in cooperation with the Jewish agency referred to in Article 4, close settlement by Jews on the land, including State lands and waste lands not required for public purposes.

ARTICLE 7. The Administration of Palestine shall be responsible for enacting a nationality law. There shall be included in this law provisions framed so as to facilitate the acquisition of Palestinian citizenship by Jews who take up their permanent residence in Palestine.

The Avalon Project at Yale Law School Documents in Law History and Diplomacy

We are still waiting to learn more about your Palestinian state in 1924.

Tumor keeps quoting the Mandate as if THAT'S his proof of "Palestinian statehood", while the truth is the exact opposite.

THE MANDATE'S PRIMARY OBJECTIVE WAS TO ESTABLISH A NATIONAL HOME FOR THE JEWISH PEOPLE.

:bsflag::dig:

Yes, indeed, the document you provided is not conclusive in any way, just report or minutes of "meetings", basically a long list of whining and complaints by the Arabs and Muslims. But nowhere does it say the British agreed to anything. In fact, if you scroll down to the bottom of your own document you will find this:

The movement was deliberately directed against the establishment of the Jewish National Home and against Jewish immigration in particular--in short, against the mandate.

So the Arabs were trying to sabatage the mandate, which was the formation of a Jewish national home in Palestine. OOOOPS!

Case closed and yet another EPIC FAIL. Now run along before you embarrass yourself even further.
There was no OOOOPS about it. Britain cut and ran without accomplishing anything.

The only thing the did was to start a war that continues today.

Forum List

Back