Way To Go Hamas

A state of Israel was reestablished and recognized as such by the international community. It exists today as a democracy and as one of the most successful nations in the world.

Oh well at least you admit that the existence of a Palestinian nation prior to Israel is a lie. Baby steps.

A state of Israel was reestablished and recognized as such by the international community. It exists today as a democracy and as one of the most successful nations in the world.

Oh well at least you admit that the existence of a Palestinian nation prior to Israel is a lie. Baby steps.

Well said. The best scenario for Israel is that Hamas remains the official governing body of the Palestinians. That prevents any possibility of a Palestinian State within Israel.

Well said. The best scenario for Israel is that Hamas remains the official governing body of the Palestinians. That prevents any possibility of a Palestinian State within Israel.

It's a well kept secret that the Palestinians prefer not to have a state, under any circumstances. It's better for them to remain the eternal victims, blaming the Jews and occupation for all their troubles. This way their corrupt leaders can swindle more money in the name of fighting the Jews. Once a Palestinian state is accepted and created, then all bets are off. The good for nothing terrorist bums have to actually run a country with a viable economy, maintain law and order, and provide opportunities and services for the people. That will never happen.

It's a well kept secret that the Palestinians prefer not to have a state, under any circumstances. It's better for them to remain the eternal victims, blaming the Jews and occupation for all their troubles. This way their corrupt leaders can swindle more money in the name of fighting the Jews. Once a Palestinian state is accepted and created, then all bets are off. The good for nothing terrorist bums have to actually run a country with a viable economy, maintain law and order, and provide opportunities and services for the people. That will never happen.

Definitely. I believe that the "leadership" is not looking for a state, but just propaganda. I think the goal is to destroy Israel, in any way they can.

It would be much appreciated, if our honorable P F Tinmore prefaced his toob crap with a short description thereof.
Sure.
Palestine has been occupied since 1948.
Have palistanians made their sultan of the period up yet?
From the river to the sea Palestine will be free.
The collective palistanian mind is still possessed by violent redistributionism, indeed.

The Arab countries massacred their Palestinians by the tens of thousands, left tens of thousands others as refugess & never a Palestinian or Palestinian supporter complaint.

Israel makes peace offerings to the Palestinians, builds a security fence & grants them their own Jew free land so they can remain in Israel & the Zionists are their enemy. It's called Palestinian mentality.

It would be much appreciated, if our honorable P F Tinmore prefaced his toob crap with a short description thereof.

Sure.

Ah I see, so you're repeating the Hamas charter which calls for the genocide of all Jews and destruction of Israel, to be replaced by an Islamic Caliphate of Palestine.

You ever thought of visiting a psychotherapist?

Sure.

Ah I see, so you're repeating the Hamas charter which calls for the genocide of all Jews and destruction of Israel, to be replaced by an Islamic Caliphate of Palestine.

You ever thought of visiting a psychotherapist?

Really? Could you quote the post?

First you say Palestine is "occupied" since 1948. Then you say it will be free from river to sea. The only way that happens is if all of Israel is gone.

Which is what the Hamas Charter says.

Tumor, how much did you say Hamas pays you to spread this propaganda?

First you say Palestine is "occupied" since 1948. Then you say it will be free from river to sea. The only way that happens is if all of Israel is gone.

The other day, he said Israel is not a country :lol:

So, if Hamas says the sky is blue and I say the sky is blue.

Does that mean that I support Hamas?

I sure hope you do. If Abbas had his way the Palestinian would have their own Palestinian State in Israel.

Who do you think you're kidding? You're a Hamas foot foot soldier who spreads their propaganda 24/7. You even called the US State dept asking them why they aren't dealing with Hamas. I bet they're keeping a close eye on you and your associates. :clap2:

Tumor..."me? Hamas? Who's that?" Ha ha ha.

Pathetic. You guys have nothing but lies and deception.

Who do you think you're kidding? You're a Hamas foot foot soldier who spreads their propaganda 24/7. You even called the US State dept asking them why they aren't dealing with Hamas. I bet they're keeping a close eye on you and your associates. :clap2:

Tumor..."me? Hamas? Who's that?" Ha ha ha.

Pathetic. You guys have nothing but lies and deception.

Yeah but their great for entertainment. I love the one about "Israel is stealing 'Palestinian' land. Heh Heh!

The point is - pre-condtions are pre-conditions. It's not conducive to negotiations. Both sides are doing this. They should just drop it and talk - no preconditions to "talks", no "preconditions to peace".

It's not just the Pal's demanding stuff here.

And I agree. I even posted a thread with something like this in it:

How about a simple solution US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You must have missed it since you didn't post in it at all.

Ya...I don't get in all the threads :) Good thread!

Forum List

Back