Waves of Newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
It's fun to watch the occasional waves of newbie that join USMB whenever the dam breaks on another message board.

This new wave of folks seems to be nice, unlike the notorious Hannity eruption of 2009. We are still cleaning up from that.

We were first ejaculated from the MSN US News Board. That one closed down. We then went to the MSN UK Board. That is where some of us saw this link posted

I think there are others who were on others board prior to the MSN US News Board but that was before my time.

We were first ejaculated from the MSN US News Board. That one closed down. We then went to the MSN UK Board. That is where some of us saw this link posted

I think there are others who were on others board prior to the MSN US News Board but that was before my time.

This is USMB...the best board in the history of Al Gore's internets!

okay people they are euro trash...they will want to eat late, drink warm beer and put tobacco in the joints....

but yes we did survive the hannity maggots...but still if you lift a rock...you will always find one lurking...

Dammit, all this illegal (board) immigration makes my blood boil. I say they git out and go back to their own board. :lol:

Just kidding guys, welcome to USMB. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back