Waves of Newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Daisy.

Hypothetically, if someone offered to paint you nekkid with an octopus, what would you charge?

Hmmmmmm.....is the octopus in the painting with me or is the octopus the paintbrush?

The octopus would be laying across your torso, lap, hip, chest......you could choose.:cool:

Need an octopus?

May I suggest this species?

What is the smallest species of octopus IN THE WORLD? - Yahoo! Answers

The smallest type of octopus is the Californian Octopus or "octopus micropyrsus" which only grows to around 3/8 inch to 1 inch pic ---> http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/uploa…

there isnt much on the internet about them

octopus_micropyrsus.jpeg

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm.....is the octopus in the painting with me or is the octopus the paintbrush?

The octopus would be laying across your torso, lap, hip, chest......you could choose.:cool:

Need an octopus?

May I donate it?

The smallest type of octopus is the Californian Octopus or "octopus micropyrsus" which only grows to around 3/8 inch to 1 inch pic ---> http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/uploa…

octopus_micropyrsus.jpeg

:talktothehand:

You be Bogartin' my Perversion, Man.

Find your own N00b to freak out, m'k?:razz:

Need an octopus?

May I donate it?

octopus_micropyrsus.jpeg

:talktothehand:

You be Bogartin' my Perversion, Man.

Find your own N00b to freak out, m'k?:razz:

Just trying to help, buddy! :lol:

Immie

It's fun to watch the occasional waves of newbie that join USMB whenever the dam breaks on another message board.

This new wave of folks seems to be nice, unlike the notorious Hannity eruption of 2009. We are still cleaning up from that.

Fucking Hannity refugees. This place has never been the same.

Aww. I'm gonna have to pass. I thought it was a dead octopus. Darnit!

:eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

HEY! OK I was only taking Hellbitch's opinion. Her opinion is only worth a collection of alien penii.

If you want it dead that's your bidness......now, whats the price?

I would totally do it if you paid off all my debts. That would be 6 figures.

Hmmm, interesting side notes there. Anyway I didn't really come here from another board. I walked away from Yahoo Answers because of over Modulation. Too many crybabies, and not enough intelligence.

Hmmm, interesting side notes there. Anyway I didn't really come here from another board. I walked away from Yahoo Answers because of over Modulation. Too many crybabies, and not enough intelligence.

By "not enough intelligence", are you referring to questions like:

"How is babby formed? How girl get pragnent?"

...or are you referring to answers like:

"They need to do way instain mother who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back? it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids. they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden; i am truley sorry for your lots."

It's fun to watch the occasional waves of newbie that join USMB whenever the dam breaks on another message board.

This new wave of folks seems to be nice, unlike the notorious Hannity eruption of 2009. We are still cleaning up from that.

Fucking Hannity refugees. This place has never been the same.

When they arrived, it was equivalent to someone shitting in the pool.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T_1tSWVak8]YouTube - Girl shits in pool.[/ame]

"They need to do way instain mother who kill thier babbys. becuse these babby cant frigth back? it was on the news this mroing a mother in ar who had kill her three kids. they are taking the three babby back to new york too lady to rest my pary are with the father who lost his chrilden; i am truley sorry for your lots."

I do believe you've got it.

I do believe you've got it.

Now we know who answers all the questions on Yahoo Answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back