Wave of Debt Payments Facing US Government

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Nov 27, 2008
In your head
More bad news for Barry, just as he is all set to piss away another trillion on the barrycare handout.

Wave of Debt Payments Facing US Government - General * US * News * Story - CNBC.com

With the national debt now topping $12 trillion, the White House estimates that the government’s tab for servicing the debt will exceed $700 billion a year in 2019, up from $202 billion this year, even if annual budget deficits shrink drastically. Other forecasters say the figure could be much higher.

In concrete terms, an additional $500 billion a year in interest expense would total more than the combined federal budgets this year for education, energy, homeland security and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Keep fiddling while our economy burns.

Moron.

Strange that a different group are complaining about the debt now that the office of the president is under different party control.

Strange that a different group are complaining about the debt now that the office of the president is under different party control.

Strange that you talk out of your ass and don't know the players.

Lesson one idiot:

Don't assume anti barry is pro GoP or pro Bush.

If you learn that you may get somewhere, however if you don't, you are in for some serious abuse.

You should be.

Why?

this will be good now
Most people fear being a fool, you appear to be welcoming it.

And its always good here n00b, learn what goes on before sticking your foot in your mouth.

I am an old timer of political boards.

Ahh the gang/pack thing, if you are not in my group, and all that.

I have no fear whatsoever of being myself. It is what I am best at. I feel no need to bow to or follow others.

How you judge me is of no concern to me.

Why?

this will be good now

And its always good here n00b, learn what goes on before sticking your foot in your mouth.

I have no fear whatsoever of being myself. It is what I am best at. I feel no need to bow to or follow others.

well for starters you got no creativity, every time someone mentionsa problem obamalama faces some predictable fool such as yourself popsup from the kool aid vat and says,, "booooooooooooooosh" so yep,, play the fool you do it so well.

well for starters you got no creativity, every time someone mentionsa problem obamalama faces some predictable fool such as yourself popsup from the kool aid vat and says,, "booooooooooooooosh" so yep,, play the fool you do it so well.

It is hard enough being me, I sure am glad I am not you.

Creativity? Truth requires no creative writing.

How many more in this pack will cut in now in support of their members?

It is a political board trait.

Last edited:
More bad news for Barry, just as he is all set to piss away another trillion on the barrycare handout.

Wave of Debt Payments Facing US Government - General * US * News * Story - CNBC.com

With the national debt now topping $12 trillion, the White House estimates that the government’s tab for servicing the debt will exceed $700 billion a year in 2019, up from $202 billion this year, even if annual budget deficits shrink drastically. Other forecasters say the figure could be much higher.

In concrete terms, an additional $500 billion a year in interest expense would total more than the combined federal budgets this year for education, energy, homeland security and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Moron.

According to the WH's own figures, by 2019, our debt will be $24.5 trillion. Now, since they always get it wrong - it is always more than predicted.... I wonder what future generations will say about Obama? Think he's gonna be 'the Greatest President Ever'? Or will they look at him and wish to God he'd never been born?

It is hard enough being me, I sure am glad I am not you.

Creativity? Truth requires no creative writing.

How many more in this pack will cut in now in support of their members?

booooooooooooooooooooosh! rhymes with whOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH
what's the flavor of the day?

Moron.

According to the WH's own figures, by 2019, our debt will be $24.5 trillion. Now, since they always get it wrong - it is always more than predicted.... I wonder what future generations will say about Obama? Think he's gonna be 'the Greatest President Ever'? Or will they look at him and wish to God he'd never been born?

I was listening to the radio the other day,, your grandkids will be born owing a half a million dollars... now common sense tells me that in a third world country that means bankruptcy,, that's obamalama's legacy,, he's making the US of KKKA into a shithole just like Africa.

Offshoring and such has caused the largest problem and is one reason presidents have been spending trillions propping up the economy for many years.

the national debt is more of a result than a cause. Although that is flipping around in spite of Reagan proving that the debt did not matter.

Offshoring and such has caused the largest problem and is one reason presidents have been spending trillions propping up the economy for many years.

the national debt is more of a result than a cause. Although that is flipping around in spite of Reagan proving that the debt did not matter.

It's no wonder you don't post much, you clearly don't think much either.

Every bit of the above is pure horse shit.

The reason the economy is where it's at is OVER SPENDING, PERIOD, END OF STORY!

And ON WHAT doesn't make one damn bit of difference. What matters is our government has SPENT more money than it HAS, PERIOD!

Strange that you talk out of your ass and don't know the players.

Lesson one idiot:

Don't assume anti barry is pro GoP or pro Bush.

If you learn that you may get somewhere, however if you don't, you are in for some serious abuse.
Having gone through the thread and this persons replies, I feel kind of sad for it.

It seems that the cliche` machine here has just enough brain power to spew the talking points of men who at least have managed to apply some thought to the situation. These men may be wrong, but they at least have the decency to think for themselves. This person is nothing but a parrot.

Throw it a cracker and move along.

This is good, I am learning who will jump on me in defense of certain other posters.

If you piss off the wrong people you'll end up banned...don't be a fucking smart ass...just do your research, post your opinion, back your words up with facts....that's all anyone asks of the newbies...myself still included in that group as well.

Forum List

Back