Wave of Debt Payments Facing US Government

This is good, I am learning who will jump on me in defense of certain other posters.

This is bad, you 'should' be learning about the subject on which you intend to comment.

The country is in deep financial trouble, the economy is on an inevitable melt down, but yet obama and the liberals want to spend MORE MONEY, which will only ADD to the problem, and then you come in here and DEFEND it, or just spew some blame someone else, partisan crap.

Why would you want to appear so ignorant? Is it simply because of whatever obama does you'll defend it, even if it means the destruction of our COUNTRY?! Have you no common sense?

Last edited:
now getting back on subject.....Xenophon...did you see that article from the Times? It said basically the same thing...under The Barry...we're screwed!!!!! The debt servicing will eat up nearly 30%-40% of the budget by the time he get's through with fleecing the U.S. populace.

It's all a con perptrated by the greatest grifter ever to come out of the U.S. let alone Chicago.

This is good, I am learning who will jump on me in defense of certain other posters.

If you piss off the wrong people you'll end up banned...don't be a fucking smart ass...just do your research, post your opinion, back your words up with facts....that's all anyone asks of the newbies...myself still included in that group as well.

If I stay within the rules of the board and just piss off a few jerks I will get banned?

Ohhh I am trembling with fear ;)

now getting back on subject.....Xenophon...did you see that article from the Times? It said basically the same thing...under The Barry...we're screwed!!!!! The debt servicing will eat up nearly 30%-40% of the budget by the time he get's through with fleecing the U.S. populace.

It's all a con perptrated by the greatest grifter ever to come out of the U.S. let alone Chicago.

That is *EXACTLY* what I have called obama.... a "grifter."

If you piss off the wrong people you'll end up banned...don't be a fucking smart ass...just do your research, post your opinion, back your words up with facts....that's all anyone asks of the newbies...myself still included in that group as well.

If I stay within the rules of the board and just piss off a few jerks I will get banned?

Well I tried to engage you on a reasonable level... but I guess you're just another little smart ass, ignorant, liberal.

I'll remember that and treat you accordingly.

Why are you here? :whip:

That is *EXACTLY* what I have called obama.... a "grifter."

"You must spread some rep around before giving it to Pale Rider again."

Yep!!!!! The guy is a CLASSIC Chicago politician. All con and BS to get elected and then do the bidding of their masters.

Why are you here? :whip:

Good question.

I will deliberate on it.

We should also note that the current debt was created entirely by George Bush and company!
When you throw away 3Trillion dollars plus much more for medical part D and unpaid for tax cuts as with all tax cuts there is a bubble and crash that occurs soon after.

We should also note that the current debt was created entirely by George Bush and company!
When you throw away 3Trillion dollars plus much more for medical part D and unpaid for tax cuts as with all tax cuts there is a bubble and crash that occurs soon after.

You're a filthy, fucking LIAR....

Obama's trillions dwarf Bush's 'dangerous' spending
By: Byron York
Chief Political Correspondent
February 24, 2009

Pelosi and Reid called Bush's budgets "dangerous" and "unpatriotic," but with Obama, they've changed their tune

Back in 2006, when Democrats were hoping to win control of the House and Senate, party leaders worked themselves into a righteous outrage over the issue of out-of-control federal spending. Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., called the Republican budget “irresponsible” and “unpatriotic” because it increased the amount of U.S. debt held by foreign countries. Sen. Harry Reid, D-Nev., accused Republicans of going on “an unprecedented and dangerous borrowing spree” and declared GOP leadership “the most fiscally irresponsible in the history of our country … no other president or Congress even comes close.”

You won’t find too many defenders of George W. Bush’s record on spending these days, even among Republicans. But a check of historical tables compiled by the Office of Management and Budget shows that the spending that so distressed Pelosi and Reid seems downright modest today. After beginning with a Clinton-era surplus of $128 billion in fiscal year 2001, the Bush administration racked up deficits of $158 billion in 2002, $378 billion in 2003, $413 billion in 2004, $318 billion in 2005, $248 billion in 2006, $162 billion in 2007, and $410 billion in 2008.

The current administration would kill to have such small numbers.

Now, under Obama, the national debt — and the interest payments — will increase at a far faster rate than during the Bush years.

“We thought the Bush deficits were big at the time,” Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, told me this week as he prepared to attend Obama’s Fiscal Responsibility Summit. “But this is going to make the previous administration look like rank amateurs. We could be adding multiple trillions to the national debt in the first year.”

At some point last week, the sheer velocity of Obama’s spending proposals began to overwhelm even experienced Washington hands. In the span of four days, we saw the signing of the $787 billion stimulus bill, the rollout of a $275 billion housing proposal, discussion of Congress’s remaining appropriations bills (about $400 billion) and word of a vaguely-defined financial stabilization plan that could ultimately cost $2 trillion. When representatives of GM and Chrysler said they might need $21 billion more to survive, it seemed like small beer.

The numbers are so dizzying that McConnell and his fellow Republicans are trying to “connect the dots” — that is, to explain to the public how all of those discrete spending initiatives add up to a previously unthinkable total. Obama’s current spending proposals, Republicans point out, will cost more than the United States spent on the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the general war on terror and Hurricane Katrina in the last seven years. And that’s before you throw in the $2 trillion fiscal stabilization plan.

Obama's trillions dwarf Bush's 'dangerous' spending | Washington Examiner

Last edited:

Yack yack yack... cackle cackle cackle....squawk squawk squawk.....BOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!

crooks and Liars
When you throw away 3Trillion dollars plus much more for medical part D and unpaid for tax cuts as with all tax cuts there is a bubble and crash that occurs soon after every single time!
Reagan was the biggest failure as a father, husband and President!

There is only one answer....

Stop Spending!!!

True... but just to add, we're going to have to do more than just that. We're going to have to not only stop spending money we don't have, but we're also going to have to cut back. Tighten the belt. Kick the illegals out. Enact a fair tax. No more foreign aide to countries that sponsor terrorism. Bring the troops home. Fight a war like shock and awe to win it or not at all. Drill baby drill. Start NOW drilling for our OWN OIL, which we do have in abundance. That's a start.

Please don't make a total fool of yourself with blind stupidity.

Stop Whining,
People should be accepting blame, not crying.This is what happens when you elect a Republican! Remember that next election!

Forum List

Back