The left's thanksgiving prayers?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by acts, Nov 24, 2009.

1. acts

acts BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Do you suppose they will thank the good lord for allowing Obamacare to pay for abortions? The apology tour? The deficit? The job numbers? The tax hikes? The housing debacle? The government takeover of the automobile industry? The bows to foreigners? The NYC trial of terrorists? The dithering on Afghanistan? Throwing allies under the bus? The political correctness that could have very well have led to the terrorist attack at Ft Hood. The list is almost endless.

Sure be interesting to be at a lefty thanksgiving table just for the prayers. Might lose one's appetite and their prayer might take longer than the dinner.

2. namvet

namvet Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,815
    since when did libtards ever pray ????

3. catzmeow

catzmeow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,974
    Dear baby Jesus in his mother's arms in a stable in bethleham:

Thank heavens Bush isn't president anymore. I'm thankful that I still have a job, and have found a way to thaw my turkey faster than in the refrigerator, since I already missed that deadline. I'm also thankful that my parents won't be joining us this year, so we can have wine with dinner. I'm thankful that my boyfriend is here, safe and sound, instead of in Tikrit, where he celebrated Thanksgiving in 2006. I think that any of us who love military personnel are thankful that we will be out of that hellhole within the next 2-3 years, so that soon our loved ones won't have to be placed in harm's way for an ill-fated war without a game plan. I'm thankful that my family has shelter, health insurance, and food on the table, and I pray for those who are crippled by medical problems they can't afford to heal, for those who've lost their homes over the past 2 years of financial meltdowns, and for those who can't afford to put dinner on the table. I pray for those who are living in war zones, who are separated from their families by thousands of miles, and for those who have lost loved ones to the eternal and ever-fruitful wars between the different fundamentalist faiths. Please be with them, and comfort them. Please also be with my friends overseas, who do not have the comforts I take for granted.

Love,

Catz

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
  4. namvet

namvet Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,815
    liberals go to their knees but not to pray

5. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    I am thankful that I can understand facts, the real definitions of words and dont have to deny reality to retain my political jbeliefs.

6. blastoff

blastoff Undocumented Reg. User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,657
    Dear Lord...if you could arrange for Hillary to be away even more in the coming year ah'd really really appreciate it and, oh, um...could you maybe figure out a way to have that woman, Ms. Lewinsky, made aware each time she leaves town? Ah'd be sooo thankful, Lordy, ah truly would.

7. Wry Catcher

Wry Catcher Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,169
    Real "lefites" will be found at St. Anthony's dinning room and similar charities across our nation serving food donated by lefties, liberals and progressives. Real lefties have been collecting warm coasts to donate to charities to keep the homeless warm.
    Say your prayers acts, but God measures our life in acts not words (maybe you should change your 'name' - I have a suggestion or two). How about "troll acting out self righteous and partisan bull shit"?

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
  8. Dystopia

Dystopia BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Since the right wing is now attacking the United States military, as it is a attack when you can say that the United States military had, and has terrorists within their ranks all the way into the officer core of the military. As someone from the left, I have no objection with the right wing attacking their most powerful political base with charges of terrorists within the United States military.

9. namvet

namvet Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,815
    returning vets now face a 15% unemployment rate. thank you Osama the coward

10. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    That employment level was created by Bush and the Rs