Waterboarding, Are you liberals that hypocritical and just downright DUMB?

Nice rebuttal...

As a classical liberal I don't really give a fuck what you clowns think.

I'll stand here with my snake and laugh at you...

Over my dead body will any of you change the Bill of Rights....

Over your dead body?

Alright, so you must be in DISAGREEMENT that all these uber secret leftist democrats and commies have been in Government eroding our freedoms.....................cuz from where I'm sitting, you're on your corny, child molestin lookin ass computer screen doin nothin but typing. You're not a freedom fighter, you're a computer commando talkin this and this about what you would do - - meanwhile, time flies puss-lips.

They have been..

That is the problem with America today - you just laugh at guys like me.

It's fun watching ignorant tools believe they know something.

Believe me Nick, it is not just Liberals who are laughing at you.

Nice rebuttal...

As a classical liberal I don't really give a fuck what you clowns think.

I'll stand here with my snake and laugh at you...

Over my dead body will any of you change the Bill of Rights....

Over your dead body?

Alright, so you must be in DISAGREEMENT that all these uber secret leftist democrats and commies have been in Government eroding our freedoms.....................cuz from where I'm sitting, you're on your corny, child molestin lookin ass computer screen doin nothin but typing. You're not a freedom fighter, you're a computer commando talkin this and this about what you would do - - meanwhile, time flies puss-lips.

They have been..

It's fun watching fake assed tough guys say things like "over my dead body," ----while firmly believing Commies are ruining our Country, currently, and simultaneously sitting at home and not doing absolutely dick about it but typing on a message board.

You deserve being laughed at. You openly profess (by accident apparently) that your life is some big fucking joke.................where you're some freedom "fighter" who simultaneously doesn't do shit but complain that freedom is being taken away from him. You're fuckin' hilarious bro, you're your own parody.

If I thought we were in some dire straights the way you apparently do, I know that the first thing I do won't be marching my prude ass online to yell about it in the uber message chats.

I'd be out there, doing something about it.

Go suck your thumb.

I want to incamp YOU because you're a tyrant.... You don't have the freedom to destroy freedom.... You're a fucking tyrant...

The Japanese were just rounded up for no reason - Its funny how they're not pissed off or I'm not pissed off because Italians were abused for the millionth time and I'm fucking Italian...

But you progressives are nice people and I'm the crazy one??

I'm not the one trying to destroy the Bill of Rights....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Part of me thinks this idiot is just a plant.

No one can be that gumfucked.

A plant? :lol:

Yeah I have about 4,000 posts on this board, I suppose it was all leading up to this one moment..

You're not very smart are you? only a progressive would be that stupid - especially since I have a habit of flaming neo-cons and progressives.

Over your dead body?

They have been..

It's fun watching fake assed tough guys say things like "over my dead body," ----while firmly believing Commies are ruining our Country, currently, and simultaneously sitting at home and not doing absolutely dick about it but typing on a message board.

You deserve being laughed at. You openly profess (by accident apparently) that your life is some big fucking joke.................where you're some freedom "fighter" who simultaneously doesn't do shit but complain that freedom is being taken away from him. You're fuckin' hilarious bro, you're your own parody.

If I thought we were in some dire straights the way you apparently do, I know that the first thing I do won't be marching my prude ass online to yell about it in the uber message chats.

Go suck your thumb.

Well, I'm 31 and you can believe what you like..

I cant say I'm scared of progressives.. As a hockey player I'm pretty sure I can keep my own ....

I'm standing up to all you punks am I not?? what makes you think I'm a coward??

You're just irrational.....

I know you hate me and want to punch me in the face but use the correct words...

They have been..

Go suck your thumb.

I cant say I'm scared of progressives.. As a hockey player I'm pretty sure I can keep my own ....

I know you hate me and want to punch me in the face but use the correct words...

Standing up to people is not typing against them on message boards. My gawd, your ego. You must really think you "go git em'!" every day when you log in, huh?

Tool. You talk all that over my dead body shit but all you're really gon' ever do is keyboard commando.

Stick to what you're good at and go play with your stick.

Not true! Apparently you didn't read the Michele Bachmann waterboarding thread. Panetta told John McCain that waterboarding had NOTHING to do with finding Osama bin Laden. Damn, you Tea-Tards are too easy.

Or

Reagan's DOJ Prosecuted Texas Sheriff for Waterboarding Prisoners

Jason Leopold

"George W. Bush's Justice Department said subjecting a person to the near drowning of waterboarding was not a crime and didn't even cause pain, but Ronald Reagan's Justice Department thought otherwise, prosecuting a Texas sheriff and three deputies for using the practice to get confessions." check here Antemedius | Liberally Critical Thinking

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LPubUCJv58]Watch Christopher Hitchens Get Waterboarded (VANITY FAIR) - YouTube[/ame]

A plant? :lol:

Yeah I have about 4,000 posts on this board, I suppose it was all leading up to this one moment..

Then I'll just assign it to the lunacy of puberty.

Wow that was pretty clever since my avatar is me and in that pic I have a fucking beard and that was when I was 26...

Ya look like that dude from party of 5 / lost who just got in trouble for hitting women.

Jack-jack-shephard-6831861-1024-768.jpg

Go suck your thumb.

Standing up to people is not typing against them on message boards. My gawd, your ego. You must really think you "go git em'!" every day when you log in, huh?

Tool. You talk all that over my dead body shit but all you're really gon' ever do is keyboard commando.

So you advocate violence against me??

I thought you progressive "liberals" were all peaceful and lovy-dubby...

I think not...

You're more than welcome to come over any time you want buddy - I'm a boxer and boxed for a decade I could TKO you in 3 punches...

I think not...

You're more than welcome to come over any time you want buddy - I'm a boxer and boxed for a decade I could TKO you in 3 punches...

That's odd, I box also.

no, I don't advocate violence against you.

I advocate against you saying thing you'll actually never do, because that's phony.

Meaning:

It's phony to say the Country is being taken over by commies....

And also say "over my dead body" and things of that nature...................

While.....really.......................not doing shit about it but arguing on message boards.

That makes your "internment camps" and "over my dead body" comments all empty hyperbole. It's rhetoric, and it's violent rhetoric...............ironically.

Over your dead body?

They have been..

I laugh at you everyday....

You're not on my ignore list for a reason......

You applaud Obama "getting Bin Ladin" out of one side of your mouths and condemn waterboarding out of the other side of your mouths?

How stupid is that? How do you think Obama GOT Osama? Bin Ladin just gave himself up? NO! We got the intel FROM WATERBOARDING!!!!

Osama bin Laden killed: CIA admits waterboarding yielded vital information

Leon Panetta, the CIA director, has confirmed that controversial "enhanced interrogation techniques" such as waterboarding yielded some of the intelligence information that ultimately led to Osama bin Laden.

Osama bin Laden killed: CIA admits waterboarding yielded vital information - Telegraph

You libs can't have it both ways! You can't applaud Obama getting Osama THEN condemn the Republican position on waterboarding at the same time.

Pretty DAMN STUPID to make waterboarding an issue in the election, because that just brings back WHY we have waterboarding.

BECAUSE OF ISSUES LIKE 9/11!

Remember how many people died on 9/11 because Clinton made getting intel so difficult? Like putting walls between the agencies and rules like you can't use informers that were former terrorrists?

There's a reason why many people lay 9/11 on Clinton's doormat. Because it was HIS policies about collecting intel that made 9/11 possible.

And it was BUSH'S change in those rules about collecting intel, INCLUDING WATERBOARDING that got Bin Ladin, and has kept another 9/11 from happening until this day.

But then, we KNOW why you libs really condemn wateboarding. BECAUSE IT PROVES BUSH IS THE ONE THAT GOT BIN LADIN. It was HIS methods of collecting intel that got us the information to take that SOB out.

Even the CIA Chief admits that.

If Obama and you libs had your way, there would have been no waterboarding and Bin Ladin would still be out there.

Pretty stupid libs. Keep bringing back these issues to the voter's mind.

2012 is coming!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why must you force them to choose??? :evil: :lol:

I think not...

That's odd, I box also.

I advocate against you saying thing you'll actually never do, because that's phony.

Meaning:

While.....really.......................not doing shit about it but arguing on message boards.

That makes your "internment camps" and "over my dead body" comments all empty hyperbole. It's rhetoric, and it's violent rhetoric...............ironically.

Ive never ran for office either jackass - if I did I'd win.

You applaud Obama "getting Bin Ladin" out of one side of your mouths and condemn waterboarding out of the other side of your mouths?

How stupid is that? How do you think Obama GOT Osama? Bin Ladin just gave himself up? NO! We got the intel FROM WATERBOARDING!!!!

Leon Panetta, the CIA director, has confirmed that controversial "enhanced interrogation techniques" such as waterboarding yielded some of the intelligence information that ultimately led to Osama bin Laden.

Osama bin Laden killed: CIA admits waterboarding yielded vital information - Telegraph

You libs can't have it both ways! You can't applaud Obama getting Osama THEN condemn the Republican position on waterboarding at the same time.

Pretty DAMN STUPID to make waterboarding an issue in the election, because that just brings back WHY we have waterboarding.

Remember how many people died on 9/11 because Clinton made getting intel so difficult? Like putting walls between the agencies and rules like you can't use informers that were former terrorrists?

There's a reason why many people lay 9/11 on Clinton's doormat. Because it was HIS policies about collecting intel that made 9/11 possible.

And it was BUSH'S change in those rules about collecting intel, INCLUDING WATERBOARDING that got Bin Ladin, and has kept another 9/11 from happening until this day.

But then, we KNOW why you libs really condemn wateboarding. BECAUSE IT PROVES BUSH IS THE ONE THAT GOT BIN LADIN. It was HIS methods of collecting intel that got us the information to take that SOB out.

If Obama and you libs had your way, there would have been no waterboarding and Bin Ladin would still be out there.

2012 is coming!

OMG. :lol: Thank you. Comparing an instant death sentence, with no time for anxiety or fear, to torture - PRICELESS.

I really needed a good laugh just now.

I think not...

That's odd, I box also.

Meaning:

Ive never ran for office either jackass - if I did I'd win.

:lol::lol:

"If I get into office, all those who did not Vote for me will be marched into Concentration Camps. Long live the Bill of Rights!" :lol:

They have been..

I laugh at you everyday....

You're not on my ignore list for a reason......

Face it Nick, you are a social outcast. You have no real friends, your attempts at social interaction generally lead to you being ostracized. You have problems at work.

You claim to be a libertarian but that is just an excuse because you just don't fit in

2012 is coming!

OMG. :lol: Thank you. Comparing an instant death sentence, with no time for anxiety or fear, to torture - PRICELESS.

I really needed a good laugh just now.

So, from your argument, we should never take prisoners or accept Surrender. Idiot.

Unsanctioned Murder with no oversight or due process is okay by you. Got it. ;) Totalitarian. :D

Forum List

Back