Waterboarding, Are you liberals that hypocritical and just downright DUMB?

You're the one asserting I'm Hitler while I support laws that create equal opportunity, laws that were insisted nearly 200 years before I was even born...

You're the sad sack that wants to put people who disagree with your politics into concentration camps, while in the same thread saying Freedom should not be used to justify AUTHORITARIAN rule.

Your own views contradict themselves and you don't even know it.

When you're just an on the surface chest thumper, unga bunga, without ever really having thought these through in depth, if you're even capable, you don't belong anywhere near the table of constructive discussion.

You're not for Freedom. You're for MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY, BY FORCE.

You're the antithesis of freedom while hiding behing the cloth that represents her: The American Flag.

You're human trash.

No I want to put people in camps who disagree with the Bill of Rights.

Too bad you're too fucking dumb to acknowledge that since I stated my lawful reasoning several posts back and several times again..

You're a fucking cornball, bro. A pussy assed, scared of the "others," internet commando assed fuck boy.

Sit your whining ass down, nobody's going against the Bill of Rights clown. Put yourself in a Camp. Camp kookamunga.

I believe in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution but I don't believe in using the document to destroy the document - that's like eating your own head...If your political mission in life is to ban gun, ban state rights and ban due process while citing First Amendment rights then you're my enemy. I will treat you with contempt and obviously I'm not shy about it...

bro.......on a scale of 1 to 10........seriously, how dumb are you?

You're the one asserting I'm Hitler while I support laws that create equal opportunity, laws that were insisted nearly 200 years before I was even born...

You're the sad sack that wants to put people who disagree with your politics into concentration camps, while in the same thread saying Freedom should not be used to justify AUTHORITARIAN rule.

When you're just an on the surface chest thumper, unga bunga, without ever really having thought these through in depth, if you're even capable, you don't belong anywhere near the table of constructive discussion.

You're the antithesis of freedom while hiding behing the cloth that represents her: The American Flag.

You're human trash.

Too bad you're too fucking dumb to acknowledge that since I stated my lawful reasoning several posts back and several times again..
heres-your-sign.jpg

What did your other god FDR do when he put the Japanese in camps -

i don't think you'll find anyone on the left defending interning the japanese. it was a mistake. the fact that the supreme court upheld it and it's still good law is a travesty... up there with dred scott and citizens united.

i'll bet a lot of your rightwingnut friends wouldn't hesitate to put every muslim in the country, or every mexican in the country in internment camps though.

as for the rest of your rant...only rightwingnut toons talk about politicians as "gods" or "messiahs"... that's your own insanity.

I'm not right wing.....

Yeah FDR only enslaved people including my people (Italians) yet he is viewed as a great president??

If people were smart they would hate him for numerous reasons but most people are idiots...

It's a choice they made in life...

i don't think you'll find anyone on the left defending interning the japanese. it was a mistake. the fact that the supreme court upheld it and it's still good law is a travesty... up there with dred scott and citizens united.

i'll bet a lot of your rightwingnut friends wouldn't hesitate to put every muslim in the country, or every mexican in the country in internment camps though.

as for the rest of your rant...only rightwingnut toons talk about politicians as "gods" or "messiahs"... that's your own insanity.

I'm not right wing.....

Yeah FDR only enslaved people including my people (Italians) yet he is viewed as a great president??

If people were smart they would hate him for numerous reasons but most people are idiots...

If you hate FDR for encamping people than you hate yourself for wanting to, numb nuts.

Both ways, it's unAmerican and actually off the deep end, into "keep an eye on this kook" territory.

I hope they catch you before you unleash your plot, is all. Jesus christ.

I believe in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution but I don't believe in using the document to destroy the document - that's like eating your own head...If your political mission in life is to ban gun, ban state rights and ban due process while citing First Amendment rights then you're my enemy. I will treat you with contempt and obviously I'm not shy about it...

Smarter than any libtard that would believe the lies coming from the left. Before you come back with the tired old excuse " Bush lied", it was clintons apointed lefty cia that lied to Bush. Libtards lie.

Smarter than any libtard that would believe the lies coming from the left. Before you come back with the tired old excuse " Bush lied", it was clintons apointed lefty cia that lied to Bush. Libtards lie.

I don't have excuses for who the hell I am. Wash your mouth out with soap, and go run a lap or three.

You're human trash.

You're a fucking cornball, bro. A pussy assed, scared of the "others," internet commando assed fuck boy.

Sit your whining ass down, nobody's going against the Bill of Rights clown. Put yourself in a Camp. Camp kookamunga.

Nice rebuttal...

As a classical liberal I don't really give a fuck what you clowns think.

I'll stand here with my snake and laugh at you...

Over my dead body will any of you change the Bill of Rights....

Nice rebuttal...

classical liberal?

i love the myriad of ways rightwingnut toons delude themselves.

you don't even know what the bill of rights means.

Nice rebuttal...

Over your dead body?

Alright, so you must be in DISAGREEMENT that all these uber secret leftist democrats and commies have been in Government eroding our freedoms.....................cuz from where I'm sitting, you're on your corny, child molestin lookin ass computer screen doin nothin but typing. You're not a freedom fighter, you're a computer commando talkin this and this about what you would do - - meanwhile, time flies puss-lips.

Nice rebuttal...

I'm thinking you are the snake.

snake.ouroboros.om.nom.nom.jpg

I'm not right wing.....

If you hate FDR for encamping people than you hate yourself for wanting to, numb nuts.

Both ways, it's unAmerican and actually off the deep end, into "keep an eye on this kook" territory.

I want to incamp YOU because you're a tyrant.... You don't have the freedom to destroy freedom.... You're a fucking tyrant...

The Japanese were just rounded up for no reason - Its funny how they're not pissed off or I'm not pissed off because Italians were abused for the millionth time and I'm fucking Italian...

But you progressives are nice people and I'm the crazy one??

I'm not the one trying to destroy the Bill of Rights....

Nice rebuttal...

I'm thinking you are the snake.

snake.ouroboros.om.nom.nom.jpg

I'm thinking the more details this guy releases of his plot or plan, the safer our Country will be. Another one reported for fear of being off the handle.

I'm not right wing.....

I want to incamp YOU because you're a tyrant.... You don't have the freedom to destroy freedom.... You're a fucking tyrant...

The Japanese were just rounded up for no reason - Its funny how they're not pissed off or I'm not pissed off because Italians were abused for the millionth time and I'm fucking Italian...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Part of me thinks this idiot is just a plant.

No one can be that gumfucked.

Nice rebuttal...

Over your dead body?

Alright, so you must be in DISAGREEMENT that all these uber secret leftist democrats and commies have been in Government eroding our freedoms.....................cuz from where I'm sitting, you're on your corny, child molestin lookin ass computer screen doin nothin but typing. You're not a freedom fighter, you're a computer commando talkin this and this about what you would do - - meanwhile, time flies puss-lips.

They have been..

That is the problem with America today - you just laugh at guys like me.

It's fun watching ignorant tools believe they know something.

The conservatives love to bring up how FDR violated Japanese American rights and threw them into camps. Yet, at the time, not a single conservative opposed it. Not only that but they were some of the strongest advocates for protecting America by locking up Japanese

Revisionist history is great isn't it?

Forum List

Back