Waterboarding, Are you liberals that hypocritical and just downright DUMB?

I want to incamp YOU because you're a tyrant.... You don't have the freedom to destroy freedom.... You're a fucking tyrant...

The Japanese were just rounded up for no reason - Its funny how they're not pissed off or I'm not pissed off because Italians were abused for the millionth time and I'm fucking Italian...

But you progressives are nice people and I'm the crazy one??

I'm not the one trying to destroy the Bill of Rights....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Part of me thinks this idiot is just a plant.

No one can be that gumfucked.

I'm beginning to see why he went wingnutz in my grandbaby announcement thread.

That's odd, I box also.

no, I don't advocate violence against you.

I advocate against you saying thing you'll actually never do, because that's phony.

Meaning:

It's phony to say the Country is being taken over by commies....

And also say "over my dead body" and things of that nature...................

While.....really.......................not doing shit about it but arguing on message boards.

That makes your "internment camps" and "over my dead body" comments all empty hyperbole. It's rhetoric, and it's violent rhetoric...............ironically.

Ive never ran for office either jackass - if I did I'd win.

:lol::lol:

"If I get into office, all those who did not Vote for me will be marched into Concentration Camps. Long live the Bill of Rights!" :lol:

Funny how you have not challenged my assertions yet but rather spewed contempt for the idea.

Did you ever bother to analyze the idea within itself......No you never did...

Believe me Nick, it is not just Liberals who are laughing at you.

I laugh at you everyday....

You're not on my ignore list for a reason......

Face it Nick, you are a social outcast. You have no real friends, your attempts at social interaction generally lead to you being ostracized. You have problems at work.

You claim to be a libertarian but that is just an excuse because you just don't fit in

Think like the pack, be the pack, Attack with the pack.

Can you tie your own shoe? ;) :lol:

Ive never ran for office either jackass - if I did I'd win.

"If I get into office, all those who did not Vote for me will be marched into Concentration Camps. Long live the Bill of Rights!" :lol:

Funny how you have not challenged my assertions yet but rather spewed contempt for the idea.

There's nothin g to analyze - concentration camps are the antithesis of Freedom. It's enslavement for Political thought/speech, i.e. the very thing the 1st Amendment is there to protect.

It's a wildly extremist idea, and I suggest you be the one to start analyzing it, and your self. Fraud.

Part of me thinks this idiot is just a plant.

No one can be that gumfucked.

Let's just say Nicks social skills are not the best. He is unable to differentiate political leanings from real life.

Seems so. There are a slew of threads where politics have no bearing. I can always tell who is a die-hard hack by who shows up either making it political, or insulting me because I'm not "one of them."

Believe me Nick, it is not just Liberals who are laughing at you.

Face it Nick, you are a social outcast. You have no real friends, your attempts at social interaction generally lead to you being ostracized. You have problems at work.

You claim to be a libertarian but that is just an excuse because you just don't fit in

I have an IQ of 160 +l (its difficult to determine when it's that high)

I probably had more friends when I was a progressive but that doesn't matter - what does matter is REALITY....

I'd take reality over friends everyday or anyday.....

Besides most of those I knew are dead or in prison - which makes a man think and find the truth to begin with...

I feel sorry for you...

You know nothing about me.....

Last edited:

Let's just say Nicks social skills are not the best. He is unable to differentiate political leanings from real life.

Seems so. There are a slew of threads where politics have no bearing. I can always tell who is a die-hard hack by who shows up either making it political, or insulting me because I'm not "one of them."

I suspect Nick has severe emotional problems and has problems coping in real life. His extremist political views are just the tip of the iceberg with poor Nick

There's nothin g to analyze - concentration camps are the antithesis of Freedom. It's enslavement for Political thought/speech, i.e. the very thing the 1st Amendment is there to protect.

It's a wildly extremist idea, and I suggest you be the one to start analyzing it, and your self. Fraud.

Oh shut the fuck up - Judges put people in jail and prison every day..

You're ignorant to an extent that is funny..

Well, I'm 31 and you can believe what you like..

I cant say I'm scared of progressives.. As a hockey player I'm pretty sure I can keep my own ....

I'm standing up to all you punks am I not?? what makes you think I'm a coward??

You're just irrational.....

I know you hate me and want to punch me in the face but use the correct words...

Standing up to people is not typing against them on message boards. My gawd, your ego. You must really think you "go git em'!" every day when you log in, huh?

Tool. You talk all that over my dead body shit but all you're really gon' ever do is keyboard commando.

Stick to what you're good at and go play with your stick.

So you advocate violence against me??

I thought you progressive "liberals" were all peaceful and lovy-dubby...

I think not...

You're more than welcome to come over any time you want buddy - I'm a boxer and boxed for a decade I could TKO you in 3 punches...

Lets see..you have an IQ of 160..you can knock someone out in three punches..and you play hockey.

Well you've threatened to waterboard me, pal. My picture is up in my profile and I live in Greenpoint. I am generally walking my dog around 9:30-10:00 am in McCarren park.

You are still welcome to try. :lol:

Standing up to people is not typing against them on message boards. My gawd, your ego. You must really think you "go git em'!" every day when you log in, huh?

Tool. You talk all that over my dead body shit but all you're really gon' ever do is keyboard commando.

I think not...

You're more than welcome to come over any time you want buddy - I'm a boxer and boxed for a decade I could TKO you in 3 punches...

Lets see..you have an IQ of 160..you can knock someone out in three punches..and you play hockey.

Well you've threatened to waterboard me, pal. My picture is up in my profile and I live in Greenpoint. I am generally walking my dog around 9:30-10:00 am in McCarren park.

He's too sweet.

I suspect Nick has severe emotional problems and has problems coping in real life. His extremist political views are just the tip of the iceberg with poor Nick

Of course anyone who doesn't agree with your generic progressivism is a loon... Kinda like guys call chicks dikes when they're DENIED!...

Oh shut the fuck up - Judges put people in jail and prison every day..

You're ignorant to an extent that is funny..
:lol::lol::lol:

Pop quiz, hot shot:

What's the difference between Prison, Jail and a Concentration Camp?

Part II:

What's the difference between going through the Judicial process and having a fair trial......................and being thrown in a Camp for your political beliefs?

You're out of your goard.

Hey, sometimes Court can be arbitrary. Kangaroo Courts are not much better at serving justice either.

Hey, sometimes Court can be arbitrary. Kangaroo Courts are not much better at serving justice either.

Just because he's on your side of most issues, doesn't mean you have to help him pimp his idea of putting everyone on "the left" in concentration camps.

Loons are loons.

I have an IQ of 160 +l (its difficult to determine when it's that high)

I probably had more friends when I was a progressive but that doesn't matter - what does matter is REALITY....

I'd take reality over friends everyday or anyday.....

Besides most of those I knew are dead or in prison - which makes a man think and find the truth to begin with...

I feel sorry for you...

You know nothing about me.....

Oh, thank you. Now I understand. You took that last step past scary intelligent to COMPLETELY unhinged.

I think not...

shit-just-got-real.jpg

I think not...

I can probably knock out a grown adult male with 3-punches, I play hockey in a senor/beer league where we don't hit, besides I generally play goal..

I don't believe an IQ means much - just because a person or individual has the talent to lean or cram their brain doesn't necessarily mean they will find truth...... They may find THEIR truth but not the truth...

What has that got to do with the FACT that it got Bin Ladin?

NOTHING!

It's just more liberals in government against waterboarding, and it does NOTHING to refute the fact that intel got Bin Ladin.

I think we see who is behind the times.

You libs still want to live in the days of Clinton when we couldn't collect such intel.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The libs are NEVER going to admit your right. Trying to convince them of anything is a huge waste of time, they'll just respond with crap like this which means nothing. I don't know if it's pride or stupidity - but no matter what proof is given them they won't let themselves agree. The only reason i can come up with is they all side with the terrorists. Doesn't matter that the terrorists would do ten times worse things to us if we were taken prisoner.

Would you like to discuss which one of us has a political ideology that is closer to that of the "terrorists"?

The OP contained no proof. It was an article discussing a moment of speculation by the former CIA Director. The article even stated that there is no way of determining if NOT USING WATERBOARDING would have yielded a different result.

Waterboarding is torture. We do not torture people.

So you think it's ok that the terrorists use torcher? It's ok for them to treat our soldiers, and civilians, with contempt and abuse....including beheadings? They'll do ANYTHING to get information out of people, including killing them in the end. NOBODY has died from waterboarding! For our government to come right out and say we will not torcher anyone, including waterboarding, just gives our enemies more strength. What have they got to be afraid of???

When Obama said this, and said if we were attacked by nuclear or chemical weapons we would not retaliate...he committed TREASON. To announce this to the world was probably the most stupid move he's made. The terrorists are not US citizens, they do not follow the Geneva convention, they don't care who they kill or how.

Why are you people siding with people that want to see the US destroyed???? How will you feel if one of your sons or daughters are killed in a terrorist attack when it happens again??

Just because he's on your side of most issues, doesn't mean you have to help him pimp his idea of putting everyone on "the left" in concentration camps.

Loons are loons.

:lol:

I don't think Anyone belongs in a Concentration Camp. Scout's Honor. :)

Forum List

Back