Waterboarding, Are you liberals that hypocritical and just downright DUMB?

How do you prove that one way or the other? A survey?

It's pretty well known history. Not to mention the fact that, suprisingly, Germany attacked Russia for no apparent reason. They were in fact, allies.

Now if that was what I was asking, I might have been thankful

Well, in fact, the Germans kept pretty accurate records of the people they put into camps. That's probably where the information was gleaned.

It's pretty well known history. Not to mention the fact that, suprisingly, Germany attacked Russia for no apparent reason. They were in fact, allies.

Now if that was what I was asking, I might have been thankful

Well, in fact, the Germans kept pretty accurate records of the people they put into camps. That's probably where the information was gleaned.

Keep circling, you might discover the question, Nah that would take reading the post I responded too.

I've stayed true to the Bill of Rights and the constitution - progressives and the neo-cons have not.....
He said, without a hint of irony, as he calls for his political opponents to be put in concentration camps.

I did and I'm not being ironic...

How can one oppose any of our first ten Amendments and not be a tyrant?

I realize I'm certainly being authoritarian in my ideas and that absolutely could appear as a conflict with libertarian ideology, however attempting to ban Constitutional rights is tyranny and I have a responsibility to myself, a document and 300,000,000 Americans.....

It's very complicated but I stand with what I said and can understand why a person may find what I'm saying is hypocritical or extreme...
I get it. In order to uphold the Constitution, you need to destroy it.

You applaud Obama "getting Bin Ladin" out of one side of your mouths and condemn waterboarding out of the other side of your mouths?

How stupid is that? How do you think Obama GOT Osama? Bin Ladin just gave himself up? NO! We got the intel FROM WATERBOARDING!!!!

Osama bin Laden killed: CIA admits waterboarding yielded vital information

Leon Panetta, the CIA director, has confirmed that controversial "enhanced interrogation techniques" such as waterboarding yielded some of the intelligence information that ultimately led to Osama bin Laden.

Osama bin Laden killed: CIA admits waterboarding yielded vital information - Telegraph

You libs can't have it both ways! You can't applaud Obama getting Osama THEN condemn the Republican position on waterboarding at the same time.

Pretty DAMN STUPID to make waterboarding an issue in the election, because that just brings back WHY we have waterboarding.

BECAUSE OF ISSUES LIKE 9/11!

Remember how many people died on 9/11 because Clinton made getting intel so difficult? Like putting walls between the agencies and rules like you can't use informers that were former terrorrists?

There's a reason why many people lay 9/11 on Clinton's doormat. Because it was HIS policies about collecting intel that made 9/11 possible.

And it was BUSH'S change in those rules about collecting intel, INCLUDING WATERBOARDING that got Bin Ladin, and has kept another 9/11 from happening until this day.

But then, we KNOW why you libs really condemn wateboarding. BECAUSE IT PROVES BUSH IS THE ONE THAT GOT BIN LADIN. It was HIS methods of collecting intel that got us the information to take that SOB out.

Even the CIA Chief admits that.

If Obama and you libs had your way, there would have been no waterboarding and Bin Ladin would still be out there.

Pretty stupid libs. Keep bringing back these issues to the voter's mind.

2012 is coming!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not true! Apparently you didn't read the Michele Bachmann waterboarding thread. Panetta told John McCain that waterboarding had NOTHING to do with finding Osama bin Laden. Damn, you Tea-Tards are too easy.

Please...

Once a conservative myth gets started, do not try to dispute it

They will only cling to the myth

Adolf? Is that you? Liberals were among the selected types put into concentration camps by the SS.

I hate to invoke Godwin's Law, but you've really done it yourself.

Don't even try it......

Not to mention you just proved that progressives are communists - you just labeled them as such by asserting I was "Hitler."

You want to see Hitler in action move to Chicago. Jesse Jackson Jr. will rob your bootie and take your lootie..........

Yes. Communists too were put into concentration camps by individuals who expressed similar emotions as you. Communists and liberals were two distinctly separate groups put into those camps however, so who said anything about progressives are communists? Some progressives might be communists, but most typically aren't.

You're not very knowledgeable, are you?

You're the one asserting I'm Hitler while I support laws that create equal opportunity, laws that were insisted nearly 200 years before I was even born...

Don't even try it......

Not to mention you just proved that progressives are communists - you just labeled them as such by asserting I was "Hitler."

You want to see Hitler in action move to Chicago. Jesse Jackson Jr. will rob your bootie and take your lootie..........

Yes. Communists too were put into concentration camps by individuals who expressed similar emotions as you. Communists and liberals were two distinctly separate groups put into those camps however, so who said anything about progressives are communists? Some progressives might be communists, but most typically aren't.

You're the one asserting I'm Hitler while I support laws that create equal opportunity, laws that were insisted nearly 200 years before I was even born...

Please, you can't really be that ignorant of our history

You applaud Obama "getting Bin Ladin" out of one side of your mouths and condemn waterboarding out of the other side of your mouths?

How stupid is that? How do you think Obama GOT Osama? Bin Ladin just gave himself up? NO! We got the intel FROM WATERBOARDING!!!!

Leon Panetta, the CIA director, has confirmed that controversial "enhanced interrogation techniques" such as waterboarding yielded some of the intelligence information that ultimately led to Osama bin Laden.

Osama bin Laden killed: CIA admits waterboarding yielded vital information - Telegraph

You libs can't have it both ways! You can't applaud Obama getting Osama THEN condemn the Republican position on waterboarding at the same time.

Pretty DAMN STUPID to make waterboarding an issue in the election, because that just brings back WHY we have waterboarding.

Remember how many people died on 9/11 because Clinton made getting intel so difficult? Like putting walls between the agencies and rules like you can't use informers that were former terrorrists?

There's a reason why many people lay 9/11 on Clinton's doormat. Because it was HIS policies about collecting intel that made 9/11 possible.

And it was BUSH'S change in those rules about collecting intel, INCLUDING WATERBOARDING that got Bin Ladin, and has kept another 9/11 from happening until this day.

But then, we KNOW why you libs really condemn wateboarding. BECAUSE IT PROVES BUSH IS THE ONE THAT GOT BIN LADIN. It was HIS methods of collecting intel that got us the information to take that SOB out.

If Obama and you libs had your way, there would have been no waterboarding and Bin Ladin would still be out there.

Just admit that it's toture and all is forgiven. It's not so that one wants less intel; it's more a desire for the government, intelligence agencies and military to be honest with us. Just admit it's torture and let the country decide if that's us. SIMPLE!!!

Don't even try it......

I'm just balking at the fact that you're calling for selective groups and political enemies to be put into concentration camps. Who will be next after the liberals?

Keep circling, you might discover the question, Nah that would take reading the post I responded too.

Why do you pride yourself so much on being such a fuckin dick?

Because I dont take issue treating democrats like they treat others.

DICK!!!

Don't even try it......

You're the sad sack that wants to put people who disagree with your politics into concentration camps, while in the same thread saying Freedom should not be used to justify AUTHORITARIAN rule.

Your own views contradict themselves and you don't even know it.

When you're just an on the surface chest thumper, unga bunga, without ever really having thought these through in depth, if you're even capable, you don't belong anywhere near the table of constructive discussion.

You're not for Freedom. You're for MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY, BY FORCE.

You're the antithesis of freedom while hiding behing the cloth that represents her: The American Flag.

You're human trash.

Last edited:
Mr. Nick,

Has anyone on the right ever suggested that you might be a wee bit extreme?

You cant use freedom to justify communism or authoritarian rule, and that is exactly what is happening..

Umm, that's EXACTLY what you'd be DOING....if you put people in camps, ya ugly assed dipshit.

What did your other god FDR do when he put the Japanese in camps - yet you progressive fucks view him as some sort of an idol when in theory my argument to put progressives in camps as enemy combatants is far more logical and constitutional than FDR's knee-jerk radical idea...

At least most progressives HATE the Bill of Rights and only use the document when its convenient for them..... They'd ban guns, free speech, state rights and due process in a nanosecond.... Sorry but free speech doesn't grant a person the right to ban free speech using free speech.....

You even objecting to my post proves you hate free speech.... Its my burden to prove how progressives are breaking the law and I have done that unless you deny my assertions, which are common knowledge and in the headlines.....

It's way more on some grown assed man shit to be able to live with each other's disagreements, than it is to be like "they disagree! Lock 'em up!"

That's the position of fraud and weakness.

Come back when you understand what they very first fucking Amendment means.

You're the sad sack that wants to put people who disagree with your politics into concentration camps, while in the same thread saying Freedom should not be used to justify AUTHORITARIAN rule.

When you're just an on the surface chest thumper, unga bunga, without ever really having thought these through in depth, if you're even capable, you don't belong anywhere near the table of constructive discussion.

You're the antithesis of freedom while hiding behing the cloth that represents her: The American Flag.

You're human trash.

No I want to put people in camps who disagree with the Bill of Rights.

Too bad you're too fucking dumb to acknowledge that since I stated my lawful reasoning several posts back and several times again..

2012 is coming!

Are libtards that dumb? YES!!!

2012 is coming!

Not true! Apparently you didn't read the Michele Bachmann waterboarding thread. Panetta told John McCain that waterboarding had NOTHING to do with finding Osama bin Laden. Damn, you Tea-Tards are too easy.
Libtards believing panetta, priceless. But then they believed clinton and obamaturd, what do you expect.

You're human trash.

No I want to put people in camps who disagree with the Bill of Rights.

Too bad you're too fucking dumb to acknowledge that since I stated my lawful reasoning several posts back and several times again..

irony-1.gif

What did your other god FDR do when he put the Japanese in camps -

i don't think you'll find anyone on the left defending interning the japanese. it was a mistake. the fact that the supreme court upheld it and it's still good law is a travesty... up there with dred scott and citizens united.

i'll bet a lot of your rightwingnut friends wouldn't hesitate to put every muslim in the country, or every mexican in the country in internment camps though.

as for the rest of your rant...only rightwingnut toons talk about politicians as "gods" or "messiahs"... that's your own insanity.

I believe in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution but I don't believe in using the document to destroy the document - that's like eating your own head...

If your political mission in life is to ban gun, ban state rights and ban due process while citing First Amendment rights then you're my enemy. I will treat you with contempt and obviously I'm not shy about it...

New Topics

Forum List

Back