Water boarding...any Military who have experienced it? Is this accurate....?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is my understanding of how the CIA actually water boarded people...they put them on a "board" more like a medical board of some sort, tilted them back so their head was below their feet. A cloth was over the mouth and nose, probably covering the eyes as well. Water was slowly poured on the cloth....

This is water boarding as done by the CIA...right? Any military who have been SEALs, Pilots or undergone SERE training...

And if this is accurate...then what happens is the water seeps through the cloth, and fills the sinus cavities, and dribbles into the mouth...right?

There is no dunking of the prisoner in water, their head is never submerged...right?

So if a civilian wants to have an idea of what water boarding is...if they have allergies, and have used a sinus rinse bottle to clean their sinuses...then that is a big part of water boarding...

The difference between that and actual waterboarding is that the prisoner is tilted back and cannot control the process....he can't see, and since his sinus cavities are full of water, which slowly fills them up...it feels like he is drowning....

But he isn't even close to drowning...and is in no danger of death...

Right?

idiot.

"Any Navy seal"???????????

Yeah right. And every person on the planet is just like a navy seal.

Whater boarding has been known to be torture since it was banned during the age of enlightenment in most of the civilised world.

I guess Cletus people simply enjoy hanging on to medieval practices to much.

idiot.

Whater boarding has been known to be torture since it was banned during the age of enlightenment in most of the civilised world.

Cooked any Jews lately?

Been out lynching lately Cletus?

Or raping your sister?

idiot.

Cooked any Jews lately?

Been out lynching lately Cletus?

Or raping your sister?

Sorry dont have a sister...so I used yours....oh,she said you have a small dick by the way.
Whats with the cletus crap? The city I live in is bigger than the largest city in germany ya fucken hick.

Well, you f******g libtard moron...Navy Seals were one of the only branches that still waterboarded their trainees, you moron....it was also a part of SERE school....(Survival, Escape, Resistance, and Evasion) something all combat pilots have to go thru...you moron....and they water board in that....

Obviously, you don't know what you are talking about outside of libtard propaganda....since the techniques you are pointing out were not used by the CIA you f*****g moron....

idiot.

Since you seem to love the term "torture," why don't you define it for us? Do you consider any form of coercion to to torture? If not, please explain the difference. For example, if a captured terrorist knew the location of a nuclear weapon that had been smuggled into New York City, what form of "questioning" would you approve of?

Or you can ignore these questions and keep on spewing idiotic comments.

Forum List

Back