Watching Netflix implode is endlessy entertaining

I just glad corporate American is weaning itself away from the leftist woke tripe as they wake-up to the fact that the dems are going to be out of effective power for a generation come next January.

That said stupid should hurt....A lot. ;)

You phobia charged patriots need to watch

Senior Year

Reality check:

Netflix is rapidly losing content as program providers set up their own streaming services.

In their infinite wisdom the management of Netflix has compensated for the reduced variety by raising their prices.

I have had a Netflix subscription for several years but my "watchlist" has been getting shorter as I finish series and find nothing interesting in their "New" category that is of interest.

In fairness, this is the same experience I once had with Hulu. When I ran out the things they had that I wanted I shifted to Netflix. Now I need to take advantage of a "free" revisit to Hulu and see if much has been added that I'd be willing to pay for. If so then I'll shortly dump Netflix and pick up Hulu again for a while. Similarly I have bounced between Acorn and BritBox. But never, ever will a buy into a single-studio provider like Disney or any other similar service.

Of late the best deal out there is the "Premium" YouTube.
Politics aside, it has the widest variety.

Forum List

Back