Watching Earthquake Reports on FOX News

Painful....it's like they are in WAY over their heads when it comes to reporting REAL news. (Which is something they called it about 5 minutes ago...."REAL news"....well, duh!)

I remember when you used to make threads and posts with substance and discussion value.

Did the forum finally break your spirit?

My irritation is in a so called News Station coming across as unprofessional in a REAL news story. And they are the best in Cable?

The official death count is now closing in on 500, I believe?

With 88,000 "missing."

People posting here from the right have no problem demonizing Obama about some minor "issue" at the same time some tragedy is occurring, like his use of a teleprompter when he first discussed the BP oil crisis, ignoring the crisis itself, but they sure do get all riled when someone pokes fun at their precious Fox & Friends, et al.

Par for the course, I suppose.

humm, I might suggest a re-read of the posts.

Why cant you idiot FOX haters just give it a rest for once... lets pray for our friends in Japan and forget the political edge for just once.

Th images are terrible!

No Kidding. But the haters just can't let a good crisis go to waste.

Fox News is AWESOME when it comes to natural disasters!

No one sensationalizes more than Fox News, and there is nothing greater to sensationalize than a natural disaster. Put 'em together and that's why Fox News is on my TV when there are hurricanes/floods/tsunamis etc.

An idiotic thread put out there by an idiot........No surprise there.

Lets have this idiot describe to us all how their coverage is any different from any other media outlets coverage.......After all, it's all the same pool footage, news conferences, interviews, information etc.

I 've seen no difference from one outlet to the next!

Face it, Bodecea's idiot ass just hates FOX because they don't glorify her beloved loony liberal/progressive bend.

They don't Kowtow to the idiots out there like her.

This thread, like Bodecea in general, should be nothing more than laughed at.

What a fuckin' tool!

LMAO!

An idiotic thread put out there by an idiot........No surprise there.

Lets have this idiot describe to us all how their coverage is any different from any other media outlets coverage.......After all, it's all the same pool footage, news conferences, interviews, information etc.

I 've seen no difference from one outlet to the next!

Face it, Bodecea's idiot ass just hates FOX because they don't glorify her beloved loony liberal/progressive bend.

They don't Kowtow to the idiots out there like her.

This thread, like Bodecea in general, should be nothing more than laughed at.

What a fuckin' tool!

LMAO!

She is a fucking moron, she had a chance to explain her shit and she could not so the conclusion is she used the death of hundreds in a natural disaster just to bash Fox News. That makes her a fucking moron.

No one sensationalizes more than Fox News, and there is nothing greater to sensationalize than a natural disaster. Put 'em together and that's why Fox News is on my TV when there are hurricanes/floods/tsunamis etc.

No offense, but bullshit.... Take the blinder off your left eye, dude....

Normally you don't go full on leftist whackjob, but maybe you've had a rough Friday and need to vent.... Go for it...

Meh..

I'm following a thread in a Japan Board I frequent, postings by people (a few of whom are friends) living in Japan and dealing with the disaster first hand.

PM me if you want the link, I won't post it. I wouldn't want anyone to think I'm recruiting for another site. ;)

No offense, but bullshit.... Take the blinder off your left eye, dude....

Normally you don't go full on leftist whackjob, but maybe you've had a rough Friday and need to vent.... Go for it...

Meh..

I've had a good Friday, thankyouverymuch.

Living here in Hurricane Central, I have an intense interest in the weather at specific times. And no one is better at hyping the threat than Fox News! I actually enjoy it. It's more dramatic. It's way better than MSNBC, CNN or the Weather Channel.

Of course, it jives with their ethos. Fox News always seems to hyping imminent threats to this nation. OhMyGod!ShariaLawIsJustAroundTheCorner! Appealing to base instincts and raw nationalism has been a staple of Rupert Murdoch's business strategy forever. It's not just here. I lived in England, and I was struck by how much Fox News is similar to The Sun newspaper, (though Fox News is a bit more upscale). Flags waving in the corner. Attractive women. Appeals to nationalism. Us Against Them. Hype. I've seen that formula replicated by other media outlets not owned by Murdoch.

One doesn't require to be a "leftist whackjob" to see that. I spent years following the media companies as an investment analyst and portfolio manager. One just has to not look through an ideological prism.

Painful....it's like they are in WAY over their heads when it comes to reporting REAL news. (Which is something they called it about 5 minutes ago...."REAL news"....well, duh!)

do you have an example or is this just a drive by?

here, I'll go first ; I hate that FOX are tragedy whores...they will stream this for the next 3 days non stop and ring it dry in every way imaginable....its ghoulish frankly.

Blondes make Horrible Tragedy Whores.

Only Brown People should be allowed to broadcast tragedy!!!!:evil:

Meh. The Imposter is just proving the old saying that "everyone hates the prettiest girl in the room".

Forum List

Back