Watching an old

Shadow serial, and had an odd thought...

If the Shadow had the power to cloud mens minds, according to the radio series intro...

Why did he need a mask?

Wait --- you're watching the radio?

Is it moving?
It has pretty lights?

I happen to enjoy the old Radio Broadcasts. Here is the first broadcasts. Sorry, but on such short notice, I don't have the time right now to do the rest. Maybe later. There are 206 of them.
The%20Shadow.jpg

THE SHADOW Original Radio Broadcast

Last edited:

If the Shadow had the power to cloud mens minds, according to the radio series intro...

Why did he need a mask?

Is it moving?
It has pretty lights?

I happen to enjoy the old Radio Broadcasts. Here is the first broadcasts. Sorry, but on such short notice, I don't have the time right now to do the rest. Maybe later. There are 206 of them.
It's a fun thread, and I was just kidding. I didn't mean to offend.

This time.

Why did he need a mask?

Is it moving?
It has pretty lights?

This time.

And your little dog too..........

Why did he need a mask?

Is it moving?
It has pretty lights?

This time.

And your little dog too..........
im-melting-melting-eclb6c.jpg

Why did he need a mask?

Is it moving?
It has pretty lights?

Radio theater is so fun. I used to produce it, it's a juicy challenge. At one point f'rinstance we needed the sound of two people walking into a tunnel and it was before we had digital processing. I opened up an upright piano, put a brick under the sustain pedal and dropped a mic into it and then had the actors do their lines into the piano. Whatever works, eh.

This is why radio is and always will be vastly superior to television. Where TV sits you down as a passive sponge and dictates all your senses, radio just supplies the sounds and lets your imagination breathe. And you can do other things at the same time.

Forum List

Back