Watched Cspan this morning.

Last edited:
Shaman yes they are ill informed, they praise obama for doing such a wonderful job concidering what he had to work with, yet for some reason forget he was part of that problem to begin with.
WASHINGTON, Jan. 12, 2009
Bush Agrees To Obama Bailout Request
Acting at Barack Obama's behest, President George W. Bush on Monday asked Congress for the final $350 billion in the financial bailout fund, effectively ceding economic reins to the president-elect in an extraordinary display of transition teamwork.

Obama also sharply criticized Bush's handling of the money and promised radical changes.

Bush Agrees To Obama Bailout Request - CBS News
So the only thing Bush did that worked was due to Obama.
Thank You! :lol:

Shaman yes they are ill informed, they praise obama for doing such a wonderful job concidering what he had to work with, yet for some reason forget he was part of that problem to begin with.

Acting at Barack Obama's behest, President George W. Bush on Monday asked Congress for the final $350 billion in the financial bailout fund, effectively ceding economic reins to the president-elect in an extraordinary display of transition teamwork.

Obama also sharply criticized Bush's handling of the money and promised radical changes.

So.....it's OBAMA'S fault that Lil' Dumbya never put any CONSTRAINTS on those bailout-bucks, huh???

Did Lil' Dumbya have to be told how to do EVERYTHING???
323.png

Isn't that why The DICK; Cheney was there??????
323.png

Obama IS part of the problem. He speaks a good speech and then waits for something to happen instead of leading congress toward the goals discussed. He instead lets the lobbyists lead congress.....
That's what Porky Limbaugh says, huh??

handjob.gif

(You need to come here, better-prepared, Skippy. :eusa_hand: )​

So.....it's OBAMA'S fault that Lil' Dumbya never put any CONSTRAINTS on those bailout-bucks, huh???

Did Lil' Dumbya have to be told how to do EVERYTHING???
323.png

Isn't that why The DICK; Cheney was there??????
323.png

obama is not at fault for what bush did, but obama did vote on it and did request more when he became president..

Obama IS part of the problem. He speaks a good speech and then waits for something to happen instead of leading congress toward the goals discussed. He instead lets the lobbyists lead congress.....

handjob.gif

little colorful responces are not what I would call being prepared skippy.

LMFAO...I wonder if the rest of the world know about Pelosi, Feinstein and the rest of that communist ilk.....Send them to Gitmo.......

So the only thing Bush did that worked was due to Obama.
Thank You! :lol:

Incase you haven't notice nothing the 110th congress did, worked. Total failure including Bush. His last two years because of his non conservative views with go down as a failure and that is all who voted for what he signed.

How was he part of the problem? Do you mean just because he was in Congress?

DUH did you forgt to buy a clue?
You gotta love CON$ervative rationalizations!
Obama is part of the problem because he was one of 535 members of Congress, but Bush is blameless even though he had the power to VETO anything Congress sent him. :cuckoo:
Hey.....you know how tough it can be, dealing with those never-ending.....

:eusa_whistle:

Shaman clueless on the USMB.

....While you Teabaggers REFUSE to admit Lil' Dumbya BLEW our opportunity to pay-down MORE debt....

Whatever opportunity there was to fix the mess was killed when obama became president and signed all the new bills into law.

handjob.gif

I'll stand by my post, Sparky.

The best example is "Obama-Care": His original proposal included a true public option, but instead of LEADING congress away from the buyers and sellers of influence, he let the insurance, medical and drug lobbyists craft the legislation, resulting in the piece of crap he eventually signed.

Obama's a big ol' pussy. He has the ideas, he just doesn't have the stones to go over the heads of congress and appeal directly to The People to give congress the shove it needs.

Would I have marched to D.C. at the behest of my president to secure a true public option in health insurance? We'll never know since he didn't ask, now will we?

So Shaman saying clinton fuck the economy up? Since he was president in 2000
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Obama became President in 2000??!!!

Just who was President in 2000?
Damn!! How old ARE you??!!!

323.png

September 27, 2000

"President Clinton announced Wednesday that the federal budget surplus for fiscal year 2000 amounted to at least $230 billion, making it the largest in U.S. history and topping last year's record surplus of $122.7 billion.

"Eight years ago, our future was at risk," Clinton said Wednesday morning. "Economic growth was low, unemployment was high, interest rates were high, the federal debt had quadrupled in the previous 12 years. When Vice President Gore and I took office, the budget deficit was $290 billion, and it was projected this year the budget deficit would be $455 billion."

Instead, the president explained, the $5.7 trillion national debt has been reduced by $360 billion in the last three years -- $223 billion this year alone.

This represents, Clinton said, "the largest one-year debt reduction in the history of the United States."

Are we gettin' any closer, there??????

:eusa_eh:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....Obama became President in 2000??!!!

323.png

September 27, 2000

"President Clinton announced Wednesday that the federal budget surplus for fiscal year 2000 amounted to at least $230 billion, making it the largest in U.S. history and topping last year's record surplus of $122.7 billion.

"Eight years ago, our future was at risk," Clinton said Wednesday morning. "Economic growth was low, unemployment was high, interest rates were high, the federal debt had quadrupled in the previous 12 years. When Vice President Gore and I took office, the budget deficit was $290 billion, and it was projected this year the budget deficit would be $455 billion."

Instead, the president explained, the $5.7 trillion national debt has been reduced by $360 billion in the last three years -- $223 billion this year alone.

This represents, Clinton said, "the largest one-year debt reduction in the history of the United States."

Clintondid not have a surplus he took money from social security to make it look like he did. You do realze Bush wasn't President until 2001?

323.png

September 27, 2000

Clintondid not have a surplus he took money from social security to make it look like he did. You do realze Bush wasn't President until 2001?
Hey....I wasn't the one who said....."Whatever opportunity there was to fix the mess was killed when obama became president and signed all the new bills into law."

I wanted to make sure YOU understood.....but, you still need to....

....brush-up on your understanding of Clintonomics.

"Where Clinton ultimately failed economically, in my opinion, was not so much in what he did as what he didn’t do. When cyclical and other factors led to the emergence of large budget surpluses in the late 1990s, he chose to sit on them rather than use them to fundamentally restructure Social Security."

Take your time.......

853.gif

323.png

Hey....I wasn't the one who said....."Whatever opportunity there was to fix the mess was killed when obama became president and signed all the new bills into law."

I wanted to make sure YOU understood.....but, you still need to....

....brush-up on your understanding of Clintonomics.

"Where Clinton ultimately failed economically, in my opinion, was not so much in what he did as what he didn’t do. When cyclical and other factors led to the emergence of large budget surpluses in the late 1990s, he chose to sit on them rather than use them to fundamentally restructure Social Security."

Take your time.......

853.gif

shammu didn't know clinton was still president in 2000 bush attack failed

Forum List

Back