watch: wax my balls trans activist Jessica Yaniv goes wild repeatedly punches Rebel media reporter

MindWars…..the first with up to date breaking news on all tranny matters...keep fighting the good fight Cronkite...

this-just-in-vrwp7d.jpg

• Banned
MindWars…..the first with up to date breaking news on all tranny matters...keep fighting the good fight Cronkite...

View attachment 300197

well let us know when your kid comes home with how to fist someone's asshole ............ or even a grandkid niece nephew etc . it reaches EVERYONE BOZO...

we will have children who are rapists at age 7 man c'mon. you can turn kids onto sex like this..

The infamous “wax my balls” activist Jessica Yaniv has been caught on camera repeatedly punching Rebel News reporter Keean Bexte.

WATCH: 'Wax My Balls' Trans Activist Jessica Yaniv Goes Wild, Repeatedly PUNCHES Rebel Media Reporter

When pyschos proves they're all psychos when you do this chit your really lowering yourselves to standards most ppl don't like and will end up not liking you loons.

The only operation that idiot really needs is a frontal lobotomy.

That video was one of the finest examples of yellow journalism that I have ever seen, The lesson here is if you harass someone long enough, they might smack you with a cane.

View attachment 300197

well let us know when your kid comes home with how to fist someone's asshole ............ or even a grandkid niece nephew etc . it reaches EVERYONE BOZO...

we will have children who are rapists at age 7 man c'mon. you can turn kids onto sex like this..
We can thank Hollywood.

The infamous “wax my balls” activist Jessica Yaniv has been caught on camera repeatedly punching Rebel News reporter Keean Bexte.

WATCH: 'Wax My Balls' Trans Activist Jessica Yaniv Goes Wild, Repeatedly PUNCHES Rebel Media Reporter

When pyschos proves they're all psychos when you do this chit your really lowering yourselves to standards most ppl don't like and will end up not liking you loons.

Well, that was news to me, but then not much of a surprise coming from Canada or that Canada is a laughing stock. But I have to wonder, why doesn't someone just rip this idiots clothes off, stick a pair of jumper cables on his man-woman balls and plug it into the nearest outlet while videotaping it for the evening news? Wouldn't that solve everyone's problem here?

That video was one of the finest examples of yellow journalism that I have ever seen, The lesson here is if you harass someone long enough, they might smack you with a cane.

Degenerate perverts like Yaniv who try to host "topless pool parties" with underage girls deserve to be "harassed".

But I'm guessing you have no idea who this freak actually is and are talking out your ass.

Degenerate perverts like Yaniv who try to host "topless pool parties" with underage girls deserve to be "harassed".

But I'm guessing you have no idea who this freak actually is and are talking out your ass.

I don't know much about the situation other than that so called reporter was harassing and obnoxious. That much was clear to see from the video.

Forum List

Back