14 yr old alleged victim files child exploitation report against wax my balls tranns activist Jessi

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Jessica (Jonathan) Yaniv Jessica (Jonathan) Yaniv is a biological male who identifies as a female and is best known for his harassment campaign against female estheticians dubbed “wax my balls.” The trans activist is highly litigious and is suing several business owners in a British Columbia after the salons refused to give him a Brazilian […]

14-Year-Old Alleged Victim Files Child Exploitation Report Against "Wax My Balls" Trans Activist Jessica Yaniv

Nothing like putting this same bs in your STORY TIME libraries aye.

EB7109B8-1446-4237-A0AF-8FD38193CAD7.jpeg

Jessica (Jonathan) Yaniv Jessica (Jonathan) Yaniv is a biological male who identifies as a female and is best known for his harassment campaign against female estheticians dubbed “wax my balls.” The trans activist is highly litigious and is suing several business owners in a British Columbia after the salons refused to give him a Brazilian […]

14-Year-Old Alleged Victim Files Child Exploitation Report Against "Wax My Balls" Trans Activist Jessica Yaniv

Another example of a world gone mad. I hope they nail the pervert.

The madness is like a cancer spreading throughout.

THE BALLS BACK IN HIS COURT: Trans Provocateur Loses Legal Battle to Force Women to Wax His Genitals.

“Jessica” Yaniv loses lawsuits against female estheticians who refused to wax his genitals. New video from Canada’s Rebel TV.

Political correctness makes people fucking retarded

A lot of your she-males are Sexual Perverts, that's why they chose this life to start with.

When I was a kid, I was advised to stay away from characters like "Jessica", nowadays that just isn't the case.

There are a lot of pervs in the pen, I've sure she'll find someone to wax her balls in the joint.

Forum List

Back