WATCH: Trump Warns Obama Can be Charged For Drone Strikes if Court Rules Against Immunity Claims

JEEEESUS you people are gullible!
explain to me how who you describe as "childish", "not capable of thinking like a normal adult", becomes a billionaire, hollywood star, and president of the USA

It is you who is gullible, thinking Trump is anything less than one of the very few men capable of attaining the highest most powerful office in the world, President of the USA.

explain to me how who you describe as "childish", "not capable of thinking like a normal adult", becomes a billionaire, hollywood star, and president of the USA

It is you who is gullible, thinking Trump is anything less than one of the very few men capable of attaining the highest most powerful office in the world, President of the USA.
Your argument is basically Trump can’t be stupid because you voted for him.

Bad news, buddy.

You realize that Trump INHERITED the equivalent of about $5 billion.
And now Trump is worth about $3 billion.

That's successful?
"equivalent of"

is that like the Judge in New York determining a property in florida is worth $10 million when in fact it is worth well over $250 million?

Yes, Trump is worth billions, and earned it as a businessman.

Of course, Democrats earn money the old fashion way, they become politicians and raid the treasury of my money they take in burdensome taxes.

Trump inherited between $100 to $400 million, depending on the source.

Wow!
You sound just like one of Trump's freakish attorneys.
This is why they keep getting laughed out of court.
Their responses to the VERY SERIOUS charges Trump is facing don't contain much more substance than your ridiculous reply here.
And that is why your orange cat turd king is going to jail.
Actually it's even worse. Trumps attorneys for the impeachment trial, were arguing that the President didn't have immunity upon leaving office. So there was no need to convict him.

Now Trumps lawyers are arguing that he had to be convicted by the Senate, or he would have complete immunity.

Actually if Taylor Swift ran for president, she would be a genuine self made billionaire business success.

Ok
He's a con man.
A swindler.
A pathological liar as well.
And like P.T. Barnum once said "there's a sucker born every minute."
He was talking about people like YOU.

Anymore dumb questions SUCKER?

O.K. here's a scenario for you.
Another Timothy McVeigh is driving a truck load of explosives towards the White House.
The president orders they stop him at all cost.

No due process.

When Obama targeting an American Citizen he had plenty of time to try him as I notes.

Would we not or should we not expect some sort of proof before killing anyone like this?

If someone is trying to kill me but in self defense I kill them and provide the proof of my accusations, I'm not going to be held accountable.

If I simply said I killed him and I don't have to prove anything to you, that isn't going to fly.

Ok
He's a con man.
A swindler.
A pathological liar as well.
And like P.T. Barnum once said "there's a sucker born every minute."
He was talking about people like YOU.

Anymore dumb questions SUCKER?
How did George Santos aka George Devalier aka half a dozen other names, get elected to congress?

Your side seems to nit-pick every little American casualty under Obama, as if it was a crime. Going fast and furious against him, while ignoring the decider starting a war "because he tried to kill my dad".

My side? What is "my side"?

I'll help you out. I said Bush deserves nothing better than his own special place in Hell for what he did.

Now what is "my side"?

Would we not or should we not expect some sort of proof before killing anyone like this?

Actually you're making a case for not taking out Osama BinLaden. After all, it was Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, who was the mastermind behind 9-11. And GW refused to provide any evidence of his guilt, when the Taliban asked him for proof of Bin Laden's guilt.

My side? What is "my side"?

I'll help you out. I said Bush deserves nothing better than his own special place in Hell for what he did.

Now what is "my side"?
The one that should have realized if Obama had any culpability at all, that GW Bush had ten thousand times as much.

Actually you're making a case for not taking out Osama BinLaden. After all, it was Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, who was the mastermind behind 9-11. And GW refused to provide any evidence of his guilt, when the Taliban asked him for proof of Bin Laden's guilt.

OBL didn't have Constitutional due process rights.

Forum List

Back