WATCH: Trump Attorney Turns the Tables and Obliterates Sniveling Clinton Crony George Stephanopoulos During Interview on Sham Trump Indictment

Same as your 'blockbuster' declarations about Trump's supposed guilt.....Speculation, but I also have logic on my side. 'Tape' is not used for voice recordings much today. There is no 'tape.' It will most likely be an edited digital MP3 or WAV file.

You might want to read the indictment. It doesn't claim its a 'tape'. Merely that the interview in question was recorded.

You might want to tell the MSM then. Which is to what I was referring...

EXCLUSIVE: Trump captured on tape talking about classified document he kept after leaving the White House​

And if you actually read the article, it says:

Federal prosecutors have obtained an audio recording of a summer 2021 meeting in which former President Donald Trump acknowledges he held onto a classified Pentagon document about a potential attack on Iran, multiple sources told CNN, undercutting his argument that he declassified everything.

So you're ignoring the CNN article AND the indictment.

So much for your 'logic', eh buddy.

Did Trump follow through with locking Hillary up?
He couldn't....

It turns out Hillary didn't break the law...

Trump was told that and he discovered that the DOJ is about upholding the law and not about vendettas against political foes... Trump tried to illegally coerce at least one foreign government to open investigations on other political foe, that got him impeached..

This is your problem, you think if Trump does it, it some how becomes legal or legally tolerated... It is not.. It is just that illegal...
There is a mountain of evidence of Trump breaking the law. This is real evidence, collected by law enforcement and going to be presented in a real trial...
Trump Supporters like Trump think that what goes on in TV is real... Fox News is not real, Newsmax is worse, Gateway Pundit has a lot of fiction...

The first thing Trump had to get his supporters to do, is to ignore real journalism, ignore factual based reporting in favour of the myth... This is straight out of the Goebbels playbook... And in this he has been successful...

I’m wondering if this supposed tape was part of the atty client privilege that Smith tried to pull a fast one with, that will be thrown out in FL?

No

That is simply your opinion.
No.

I'm not going to sit there and let him look like an idiot," Dowd, who led Trump's team for the Russia investigation, is quoted as saying to Mueller during a meeting on March 5. The conversation is recounted in Woodward's new 448-page book, Fear: Trump in the White House. The details of the exchange were first reported by The Washington Post, which received an advanced copy of the book set to be released on September 11.

"And you publish that transcript, because everything leaks in Washington, and the guys overseas are going to say, 'I told you he was an idiot. I told you he was a goddamn dumbbell. What are we dealing with this idiot for?'" Dowd added.

Trump Would Be An 'Idiot' To Testify, Ex-Lawyer Says

No.

I'm not going to sit there and let him look like an idiot," Dowd, who led Trump's team for the Russia investigation, is quoted as saying to Mueller during a meeting on March 5. The conversation is recounted in Woodward's new 448-page book, Fear: Trump in the White House. The details of the exchange were first reported by The Washington Post, which received an advanced copy of the book set to be released on September 11.

"And you publish that transcript, because everything leaks in Washington, and the guys overseas are going to say, 'I told you he was an idiot. I told you he was a goddamn dumbbell. What are we dealing with this idiot for?'" Dowd added.

Inconsistent reference.
Still a persons opinion.
You are awful at this.

Trump was President for years and there was prosecution. He campaigned on locking Hillary up.

This is the problem with the law, you can't jail you political enemies...

Trump is getting charged and it seems the prosecutor has a very strong case of some very serious charges...

Trump was indicted by a Florida Grand Jury, this is Florida Citizens, his home state who brought charges.. Now it will face trial...

nope, never happened except for delusional demfks. Never fking happened!!!!

No.

seven years and counting, and zero shit of fact.

Were that so, I wouldn't have graduated from a college so selective that wherever you went is irrelevant..

Which I only impress upon you because you choose to go there.
can you say internet? hahahahahahaahahahahahaha anything you say doesn't mean anything, and you don't even know that. that alone tells me you ain't bright enough.

And you & Lindsey Graham can arm wrestle for one last taste of Trump's ass before he heads off to a federal prison.
Have you read my earlier posts? zero for seven years, and your continued thoughts of trump are TDSing immensely today.

Forum List

Back