Watch Trump ask Russians to Commit Espionage Against US, by begging them to hack Hillary's email!

Another nail in Trumps coffin! Video provided by Politico below!!

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email
View attachment 204607

Script-Th.jpg

Latinos are caucasian. sp? Latinos/hispanics are white. So where is the racism?
So are a lot of people in the reconquista movement. Just being an American, doesn't mean you're a loyal American, as you have so aptly demonstrated.

I'm loyal to my country, not the current occupant of the White House.

Liberals live in opposite world apparently.
His oahmis to the constitution, including the emoluments clause. My loyalty goes to,the constitution, not to a,branch of government. And certainly not to an individual.

Certainly the old school Conservatives would agree with that.
Where in the constitution is an emoluments clause?
Article I Section 9 Clause 8
That applies to the Legislature.

His oahmis to the constitution, including the emoluments clause. My loyalty goes to,the constitution, not to a,branch of government. And certainly not to an individual.

You're wrong on that one. Read it again.

It is in the section concerning the Legislature it does NOT apply to the President.

That clause was not meant for presidents it doesn't address presidents
George washington asked help from a foreigner with renting his home.
article1.jpg

Back to Guide

Go to Article I, Section 10
Section 9 - The Text
The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a Tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.

The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.

No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed.

No capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid,[unless in Proportion to the Census or Enumeration herein before directed to be taken.5

No Tax or Duty shall be laid on Articles exported from any State.

No Preference shall be given by any Regulation of Commerce or Revenue to the Ports of one State over those of another: nor shall Vessels bound to, or from, one State, be obliged to enter, clear, or pay Duties in another.

No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.

It is in the section concerning the Legislature it does NOT apply to the President.

Article 1, Section 9 deals with prohibitions on the States and the Feds, it was used as kind of a catch all section. Clause 8 reads as follows:

My bold.

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.

Boris to Natasha

Look President say get Hillary lost email.
We know about that. Let’s do it!

That clause was not meant for presidents it doesn't address presidents
George washington asked help from a foreigner with renting his home.
article1.jpg

Back to Guide

Go to Article I, Section 10
Section 9 - The Text
The Migration or Importation of such Persons as any of the States now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the Year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a Tax or duty may be imposed on such Importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each Person.

The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.

No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed.

No capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid,[unless in Proportion to the Census or Enumeration herein before directed to be taken.5

No Tax or Duty shall be laid on Articles exported from any State.

No Preference shall be given by any Regulation of Commerce or Revenue to the Ports of one State over those of another: nor shall Vessels bound to, or from, one State, be obliged to enter, clear, or pay Duties in another.

No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.
Now look at impeachment president and vice president are added but not in this one.

Article 1, Section 9 deals with prohibitions on the States and the Feds, it was used as kind of a catch all section. Clause 8 reads as follows:

My bold.

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince or foreign State.

It doesn't apply to the president. Impeachment is written in the same manner but the President and Vice-president are specifically added but not here.

My bold.

It doesn't apply to the president. Impeachment is written in the same manner but the President and Vice-president are specifically added but not here.

Sorry, I don't see any such exclusion in the verbiage of the clause.

"no Person holding any Office" is pretty much inclusive of all federal office holders.

My bold.

"no Person holding any Office" is pretty much inclusive of all federal office holders.

Impeachment is written the same way but it specifically adds the president and vice president.
The intent was to keep diplomats going abroad and ambassadors from receiving gratuitous gifts that would affect their decisions

My bold.

Impeachment is written the same way but it specifically adds the president and vice president.
The intent was to keep diplomats going abroad and ambassadors from receiving gratuitous gifts that would affect their decisions

And then there's this:

While the President, like any other officer or employee of the Federal Government, is prohibited from receiving personal
gifts from foreign governments and from official foreign interests without the consent of Congress, he is generally free to accept personal gifts from the American public.

GIFTS TO THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

My bold.

And then there's this:

While the President, like any other officer or employee of the Federal Government, is prohibited from receiving personal
gifts from foreign governments and from official foreign interests without the consent of Congress, he is generally free to accept personal gifts from the American public.

it's an opinion piece going around in circles using the Emolument clause to support the author's accusations.

My bold.

And then there's this:

it's an opinion piece going around in circles using the Emolument clause to support the author's accusations.

Didn't read the link, did ya? LMAO

It was written by the Congressional Research Service.

So what we have is Rosenstein stating that no Trump connection to Russia and the Russians acted on their own initiative. Liberals are pretending he did not say this.
They need this wild goose chase witch hunt to continue as like little children it entertains them in the adult world.
The adult world would be accepting the results of an election and let government proceed without the wailings, obstruction and finger pointing of the emotionally immature

Boris to Natasha

Look President say get Hillary lost email.
We know about that. Let’s do it!

Natasha to Boris. Vee are good to go my dahlink. I have trapped squirrel and moose just north of border in Kanada. Let Supreme leader and Vlad know dey are able to find the emails now. Squirrel ees cute but never shuts up. Squirrel keeps saying he works for CNN.

He says his name is not Rocky, but Jimmy. Jimmy Accosta. De moose Bullvinkle keeps saying he doesn't know this squirrel. Says he's fake squirrel.

So what we have is Rosenstein stating that no Trump connection to Russia and the Russians acted on their own initiative. Liberals are pretending he did not say this.
They need this wild goose chase witch hunt to continue as like little children it entertains them in the adult world.
The adult world would be accepting the results of an election and let government proceed without the wailings, obstruction and finger pointing of the emotionally immature

We all know who stole the election from Hillary.

BORIS-BADENOV.jpg

My bold.

Good grief I thought I went thru a time warp rolling in today. Where have you been? Nice to see you. Might not always have agreed, but you always brought a well thought out fight to the debate.

Forum List

Back