Watch Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer While You Still Can

It Finally Happened: Liberals Wage War on Christmas Classic 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer'

Just laugh at the Leftards and call them NAZI's
The Nazis’ War on Christmas
They literally tried to take the Christ out of Christmas.
https://www.history.com/news/the-nazis-war-on-christmas

What does Rudolph the red nose reindeer have to do with christ?

You do know that Santa and his reindeer are secular and not religious don't you?

Oh and it's been playing on the TV here. I don't know what your problem is.

By the way, HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

With everything that's going on in the world you want me to get in an argument about reindeer????

Fuck that, I need to know if there will be Christmas on the Starbucks cups??

Then and only then can we be sure that Christianity will survive
Could’nt care less. Don’t visit Starbucks. But why do Liberal establishments that dislike Christian’s and cater to the left try to exploit a religious holiday for money?

Could’nt care less. Don’t visit Starbucks. But why do Liberal establishments that dislike Christian’s and cater to the left try to exploit a religious holiday for money?
Exploit Christmas?

NEVER!

All this talk about Political Correctness and people getting offended at everything reminded me of a funny video I saw the other day. The only part I didn’t like was the “I’m a vegan” comment. :10:

(let me know if this video doesn’t show up for you for some reason)

Rudolph wasn't part of the traditional Santa Sleigh characterized in the legendary "Night before Christmas" poem published in the early 1800's. Rudolph was invented by cowboy singer Gene Autry in the 1950's and the quirky image caught on in Hollywood and the crazy advertising world..

It Finally Happened: Liberals Wage War on Christmas Classic 'Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer'

You do know that Santa and his reindeer are secular and not religious don't you?

St. Nicholas was real.

They're now at a point at which they naturally, actively look for things by which they can claim to be "offended".

And bringing down the various traditions of a country of which they are not very fond is like adding awards to their trophy case.

They're gonna sanitize this place in their image, and they'll probably get away with it. Piece by piece.

Look, everyone, Stormy Mac Brought the Hysterics...

Except no one really called for this show to be banned...

All this talk about Political Correctness and people getting offended at everything reminded me of a funny video I saw the other day. The only part I didn’t like was the “I’m a vegan” comment. :10:

Doesn’t get more PC than vegan

Christmas was invented by the 1 percenters so the 99 percent have to go to the 1 percent stores and buy gifts for each other!

Rudolph wasn't part of the traditional Santa Sleigh characterized in the legendary "Night before Christmas" poem published in the early 1800's. Rudolph was invented by cowboy singer Gene Autry in the 1950's and the quirky image caught on in Hollywood and the crazy advertising world..
The cartoon is based on the song. Which only makes liberals look even worse.

It was scandalous back in the 1940's for a single woman to spend the night at a single man's home.

This is hilarious, the very left of Hollywood in the 40's promoting women buck the stringent morals and spend the night.
Has now evolved into the women's movement of rape of this day and age.
Hypocrisy? :dunno:

Last edited:

It was scandalous back in the 1940's for a single woman to spend the night at a single man's home.

This is hilarious, the very left of Hollywood in the 40's promoting women buck the stringent morals and spend the night.
Has now evolved into the women's movement of rape of this day and age.
Hypocrisy? :dunno:
If these SJW’s want to be taken seriously on inappropriate music maybe they should go after Rap. Until then they can kiss off with this bullshit.

Doesn’t get more PC than vegan

Actually, there are lots of vegans who are not lefty or PC types at all. It’s unfortunate that everyone seems to stereotype it as a ‘liberal’ thing when it really has nothing to do with that. But I can understand those misconceptions, that’s how I used to think too.

Forum List

Back