WATCH: Ferguson Protesters Chant ‘We’re Ready for War’

The Obama legacy. Whom do you think they are going to war with? The democrat party that has subjugated them for 300 years? I wouldn't blame them, they have been lied to so much by the democrat party the rage was bound to boil to the surface.

WATCH Ferguson Protesters Chant We re Ready for War Mediaite

During Sunday night’s protest on the anniversary of the shooting death of African-American man Michael Brown, Ferguson protesters chanted that they were “ready for war.”
Bring it on, muthufukkas.
You should join your people now and make preparations for the inevitable.

The Obama legacy. Whom do you think they are going to war with? The democrat party that has subjugated them for 300 years? I wouldn't blame them, they have been lied to so much by the democrat party the rage was bound to boil to the surface.

During Sunday night’s protest on the anniversary of the shooting death of African-American man Michael Brown, Ferguson protesters chanted that they were “ready for war.”

Bet they can shoot straighter than the chimps in Ferguson.....

such sweet innocent people. all of them could have been Obama's sons IF he had any. Makes you so proud to have your own President bring this kind of crap down on you with his words and actions?

thanks a lot to all you who voted for the Thug

Right Stephanie. I have been posting here for over 5 years, that I sensed a civil war coming but do now see Obama has been the catalytic operative, hastening the efforts of Democrat politicians over the years. They are reaping what they have sewn, and good innocent people are going down in flames because of those policies. Big thanks to LBJ for starters.

Do you you right wing racist dummies have a betting pool going on that?

Missed it by
l----l
That much

This reminds me of the posts from my conseervative buddies where they take a quote from some Isis guy saying they want to invade America. LOL...And instead of them laughing at how preposterous that is they get their backs up and do this

MEME-BringItBaconhead.jpg

This is the environment that has been cultivated, nurtured and exacerbated by those who claim to "care".

Those who claim to "care" are showing zero interest in actually trying to improve race relations. They're just trying to "win".

Goddamn shame.

Did you watch the video of the chimps in Ferguson????

of course poisoned race relations and Americans at each others throats are the result of pandering Progressive policies

So you really are this dull witted then.

I know what to hit what I shoot at... Just about any competition shooter does.

Ready for war? So what happens when their EBT cards get shut down?
How will they afford ammo,food,malt liquor?

There is going to be no real war. Whites targetted for sure, racial profiling, but no real armed conflict.

If they target whites in any significant numbers they'll get a war.

People are getting fed up with all their nasty thuggish shit. you would think the Democrats and liberals would be PISSED they barged onto stage and put Bernie Sanders life in danger he had to leave the stage.

SNIP;
‘WHITE Progressives are USELESS, HARMFUL to our movement!’ – Anti-Bernie ‘Black Lives Matter’ protesters
Posted by soopermexican on Aug 9, 2015 at 2:00 PM in Politics | 115 Comments

The incredible video of “Black Lives Matter” taking over a Bernie Sanders’ rally and screeching at white progressives that they’re all racists barely made the Sunday news shows, even as they all slammed Donald Trump and the GOP.

We posted earlier, but it’s worth watching again!

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/white-progressives-are-useless-harmful-to-our-movement-anti-bernie-black-lives-matter-protesters/#ixzz3iQjoiiWc

white progs are useful idiots for an agenda that doesnt see much a role for them beyond dupes and checkwriters

such sweet innocent people. all of them could have been Obama's sons IF he had any. Makes you so proud to have your own President bring this kind of crap down on you with his words and actions?

1.Obama is not Thug

2. That city appears lost. In another video, cops just holding a line were targeted.

That is enough to call for a military shutdown. Ferguson is a warzone.

War zone huh, soldiers, live weapons, dead blacks??

You sure that is the route you want to go, it will bring national riots then what??
That's what racists hope for, they'd like to encourage a self fulfilling prophecy.

Yup. The Democrats are doing a bang-up job stirring it up.

In an earlier, less politically-correct time, the protesters would have been bodily tossed from the stage into the unsympathetic crowd.

1.Obama is not Thug

2. That city appears lost. In another video, cops just holding a line were targeted.

That is enough to call for a military shutdown. Ferguson is a warzone.

War zone huh, soldiers, live weapons, dead blacks??

You sure that is the route you want to go, it will bring national riots then what??
That's what racists hope for, they'd like to encourage a self fulfilling prophecy.

Yup. The Democrats are doing a bang-up job stirring it up.
That's what we keep hearing from FOX News and other right wing propaganda outlets.

It's wonder they don't all become Republicans.

They're all Obama supporters

I know what to hit what I shoot at... Just about any competition shooter does.

Uh huh.......when you load your weapon, don't forget to put the sharp pointy ends toward the front.

It's wonder they don't all become Republicans.

They're all Obama supporters
And this is as deep as you ever go.

Well, lookie here! For the next 15 minutes the RW is deverting their attention from the criminal illegal immigrants, devil worhiping muslims, the military dictatorship taking over Texas, gun-grabbing liberal freedom haters, Obama's communistic agenda, perverted gays and lesbians, the war on Christians, the Obamacare disaster, and murderous, abortion supporting baby killers...... to African-American revolutionaries!

You can't enjoy the game without a program!

Forum List

Back