WATCH: Ferguson Protesters Chant ‘We’re Ready for War’

Give them what they want. Might last 5 minutes.
Especially considering what lousy shots they are.

Doesn't mean they want be shooting, look how many innocents get hit by stray gun fire now, much less in a situation like that.

Why have any of the law / innocent suffer from stray lead??

They make gases and water canons, none of which has been used.

The military also posses a non lethal beam weapon that uses microwaves.(ADS)

such sweet innocent people. all of them could have been Obama's sons IF he had any. Makes you so proud to have your own President bring this kind of crap down on you with his words and actions?

thanks a lot to all you who voted for the Thug

Me thinks Obama would like you calling him a thug.
False premise, you don't really thinks at all. You just repeat the same superficial rhetoric you hear from FOX News and Rush Limbaugh......no thinks required.

I don't watch either, but like a good liberal you talk like you know everything.

Ready for war? So what happens when their EBT cards get shut down?
How will they afford ammo,food,malt liquor?

There is going to be no real war. Whites targetted for sure, racial profiling, but no real armed conflict.

Another keyboard warrior for the cause.
Nope, a well armed American citizen thank you.
So are lots of people. So what?
But they don't have a racist blood lust....
Some of these people are ready to nut in their pants at the thought of a race war.
Nah, they just want to kill, kill..See dead burnt bodies..Then they can eat lunch...

such sweet innocent people. all of them could have been Obama's sons IF he had any. Makes you so proud to have your own President bring this kind of crap down on you with his words and actions?

1.Obama is not Thug

2. That city appears lost. In another video, cops just holding a line were targeted.

That is enough to call for a military shutdown. Ferguson is a warzone.

War zone huh, soldiers, live weapons, dead blacks??

You sure that is the route you want to go, it will bring national riots then what??
That's what racists hope for, they'd like to encourage a self fulfilling prophecy.

when it happens they should storm all the members of that Democrat party homes, starting with that thug Obama because he duped them into voting for him. they are WORSE off now under him as WE ALL are. If they were better off they would have no need to riot and loot and act like a bunch of thugs..... they need to wake up

Some of these people are ready to nut in their pants at the thought of a race war.
Nah, they just want to kill, kill..See dead burnt bodies..Then they can eat lunch...

Are you changing the subject to PP and liberals?

when it happens they should storm all the members of that Democrat party homes, starting with that thug Obama because he duped them into voting for him. they are WORSE off now under him as WE ALL are. If they were better off they would have no need to riot and loot and act like a bunch of thugs..... they need to wake up
Maybe they will wake up when ILLEGALS start killing more California Democrats? But until they do? Shhh

With obamas tacit approval and encouragement of this type behavior things are only going to get worse.
And it's obvious these people feel emboldened by his words and actions.
I wonder whats going to happen when we no longer have a racist in the whitehouse?
Will the ghetto calm down?

The Obama legacy. Whom do you think they are going to war with? The democrat party that has subjugated them for 300 years? I wouldn't blame them, they have been lied to so much by the democrat party the rage was bound to boil to the surface.

WATCH Ferguson Protesters Chant We re Ready for War Mediaite

During Sunday night’s protest on the anniversary of the shooting death of African-American man Michael Brown, Ferguson protesters chanted that they were “ready for war.”
Bring it on, muthufukkas.

With obamas tacit approval and encouragement of this type behavior things are only going to get worse.
I wonder whats going to happen when we no longer have a racist in the whitehouse?

Yeppers, a beautiful young lady is murdered by one of Obama's undocumented tourists and he doesn't have a word to say about it. He has finally drawn a line in the sand that he won't cross. What he has done to this country is a real shame. And no he is not a thug, he is a frat boy who has way too much power.

There is going to be no real war. Whites targetted for sure, racial profiling, but no real armed conflict.

If they target whites in any significant numbers they'll get a war.

In my opinion, if it happens, it will be death by a thousand cuts, we may already be seeing it happen.

The Obama legacy. Whom do you think they are going to war with? The democrat party that has subjugated them for 300 years? I wouldn't blame them, they have been lied to so much by the democrat party the rage was bound to boil to the surface.

WATCH Ferguson Protesters Chant We re Ready for War Mediaite

During Sunday night’s protest on the anniversary of the shooting death of African-American man Michael Brown, Ferguson protesters chanted that they were “ready for war.”
Bring it on, muthufukkas.

Hey, if we have a war you'll then have a use for that battle flag. :D

I don't know if things will calm down. But what's sickening is all this was PLANNED by Obama, from the very start he came out and spoke out on how the police acted stupidly. NONE of these matters with Zimmerman/Martin, this Brown kid a thug himself, the church shootings, etc which were STATE matters who has a Governor to speak on it.

he should have NEVER put his thug self into any of it. I've been voting since Carter and I have Never lived under someone who set out to INTENTIALLY bring chaos into our lives and all for his and his party of snakes own Agendas

This reminds me of the posts from my conseervative buddies where they take a quote from some Isis guy saying they want to invade America. LOL...And instead of them laughing at how preposterous that is they get their backs up and do this

MEME-BringItBaconhead.jpg

I don't know if things will calm down. But what's sickening is all this was PLANNED by Obama, from the very start he came out and spoke out on how the police acted stupidly. NONE of these matters with Zimmerman/Martin, this Brown kid a thug himself, the church shootings, etc which were STATE matters who has a Governor to speak on it.

he should have NEVER put his thug self into any of it. I've been voting since Carter and I have Never lived under someone who set out to INTENTIALLY bring chaos into our lives and all for his and his party of snakes own Agendas
Damn,, how can you handle such a large brush?

1.Obama is not Thug

2. That city appears lost. In another video, cops just holding a line were targeted.

That is enough to call for a military shutdown. Ferguson is a warzone.

War zone huh, soldiers, live weapons, dead blacks??

You sure that is the route you want to go, it will bring national riots then what??

Order is lost in that city. National riots--After seeing what is going on there, the question is why isn't anyone doing anything to stop.

I see riots if you sit on your hands.

Forum List

Back