WATCH: Ferguson Protesters Chant ‘We’re Ready for War’

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
The Obama legacy. Whom do you think they are going to war with? The democrat party that has subjugated them for 300 years? I wouldn't blame them, they have been lied to so much by the democrat party the rage was bound to boil to the surface.

WATCH Ferguson Protesters Chant We re Ready for War Mediaite

During Sunday night’s protest on the anniversary of the shooting death of African-American man Michael Brown, Ferguson protesters chanted that they were “ready for war.”

I'm not sure if that small group is playing around or not, but the events that happens later may require much more than police officers.

such sweet innocent people. all of them could have been Obama's sons IF he had any. Makes you so proud to have your own President bring this kind of crap down on you with his words and actions?

thanks a lot to all you who voted for the Thug

such sweet innocent people. all of them could have been Obama's sons IF he had any. Makes you so proud to have your own President bring this kind of crap down on you with his words and actions?

Me thinks Obama would like you calling him a thug.

1.Obama is not Thug

2. That city appears lost. In another video, cops just holding a line were targeted.

That is enough to call for a military shutdown. Ferguson is a warzone.

The Obama legacy. Whom do you think they are going to war with? The democrat party that has subjugated them for 300 years? I wouldn't blame them, they have been lied to so much by the democrat party the rage was bound to boil to the surface.

WATCH Ferguson Protesters Chant We re Ready for War Mediaite

During Sunday night’s protest on the anniversary of the shooting death of African-American man Michael Brown, Ferguson protesters chanted that they were “ready for war.”
It's wonder they don't all become Republicans.

that's all he is. nothing more than a street thug. he learned it from his pathetic do nothing life but be a Community Agitator. there's not a damn thing honorable at that or him.

False premise, you don't really thinks at all. You just repeat the same superficial rhetoric you hear from FOX News and Rush Limbaugh......no thinks required.

1.Obama is not Thug

2. That city appears lost. In another video, cops just holding a line were targeted.

That is enough to call for a military shutdown. Ferguson is a warzone.

War zone huh, soldiers, live weapons, dead blacks??

You sure that is the route you want to go, it will bring national riots then what??

Forum List

Back