Watch BLM coward open a car door and get decked by a motorist

Trump has hurt enough Americans and children. If there is a God I hope he is in favor of caging children, breaking up families, and taking healthcare away from his people. What say ye, God? Oh you're for Biden too?

The topic is mob violence in the streets that is killing Americans.

But you can't even bring yourself to address it.

Because you support it. Because you are an anti-American Marxist.

So you deflect.

How many Americans are you willing to see die to reach your goal?

As many as it takes. Communists don’t care....until they are lined up in front of a mass grave about to take a bullet to the head. Then their last fleeting thought might be, “Oh shit...I fucked up.”

I know. The question is, how dishonest will he be.

100% dishonest. It’s what they do.

They are filthy lying anti-American scum.

100%. They have been indoctrinated to hate America by the educational system and the media and they are idiot useful sheep.

These dumb fucks need to take a good look at past communist nations and how it worked out.

Why do liberals feel entitled to pull people out of their cars and then get “disturbed” over weapons (arrows)? This is the exact same mentality going on in St. Louis where liberals feel entitled to force their way into private property by breaking and entering and then feel that homeowners should be brought to justice for protecting their home.

This is the America you will get should Biden and Democrats win in ‘20.

It’s funny to hear the asshole with the camera saying, “What was that???” When the motorist defended himself.

That was what you get for trying to drag a motorist out of their car. You don’t know what you are getting into when you try to pull a random person out of a random car. Fucking morons.

The ANTIFA attacker is on the ground in shock trying to lecture the Black man how he should feel. God Bless the driver for shutting him up and not getting a word in. Also, the voice in the background feeling entitled to the arrows in the car? “Can we get some people down here, please?” Screw you.... you are not entitled to the contents in the car.

“WE NEED A BUNCH OF PEOPLE DOWN HERE!”

Sums up BLM faggots perfectly. Utter cowards. They can only exert force in riotous packs because as individuals they are utter tumbling dickweeds.

Trump has hurt enough Americans and children. If there is a God I hope he is in favor of caging children, breaking up families, and taking healthcare away from his people. What say ye, God? Oh you're for Biden too?

So you deflect.

As many as it takes. Communists don’t care....until they are lined up in front of a mass grave about to take a bullet to the head. Then their last fleeting thought might be, “Oh shit...I fucked up.”

I know. The question is, how dishonest will he be.

100% dishonest. It’s what they do.

They are filthy lying anti-American scum.

100%. They have been indoctrinated to hate America by the educational system and the media and they are idiot useful sheep.

These dumb fucks need to take a good look at past communist nations and how it worked out.

They get bent out of shape about events of centuries ago, if the people who did it were white Americans.

But, the genocides of Stalin and Mao, they ignore.

They are utterly evil and vile.

'100 Ways, in 100 Days, that Trump Has Hurt Americans'

'We've got to do something': Republican rebels come together to take on Trump'

Biden is a senile racist

What an absolute coward piece of shit...and notice how the other wuss sees arrows in the back of the car and screams, “He has arrows in his car! We need a bunch of people down here now!”

BLM are a bunch of sociopathic losers who have to travel in packs as opportunistic predators because as individuals they are absolute cowardly trash.

I love this video. See how the other couple of cowards didn’t do shit when that wuss was getting worked by the motorist.

What made that asshole think he had the right to open that person’s car door?

EVERY LAST SINGLE MOTHER FUCKIN' ONE of these little SHIT STAIN PROTESTORS needs the ASS KICKED, clear up around their fucking SHOULDERS. The reason they are the way they are, only tough in a HUGE CROWD, is because they're PUNKS that HAVEN'T had their ASS KICKED yet. A good ASS KICKIN' is a damn good LEARING MOMENT for these little PUSSIES.

ONE ON ONE these little cock suckers wouldn't have the balls to LOOK at you, let alone think they could whip your ass.

That video was great. I am kind of wondering if the guy in the car was some sort of law enforcement. The take down was effective, tone of voice was commanding, he didn't really hurt the person that opened his door, wearing some sort of tactical or stab vest, just gets back in the car and sits there, some kind of display on the dash, the ear bud, and some of the protesters can be heard saying he is a "fed" and that they are next to the "Justice Center". Maybe I'm I just seeing a bunch of coincidences.

'100 Ways, in 100 Days, that Trump Has Hurt Americans'

'We've got to do something': Republican rebels come together to take on Trump'

What does your vomiting of hate have to do with the democrat Brown Shirts getting their asses kicked by attacking the wrong man? This is why you cowards only attack people over 80 and always from behind.

"HE'S GOT ARROWS, HE'S GOT ARROWS, WE NEED A BUNCH OF PEOPLE DOWN HERE"....

Translation: He's got arrows, and since I'm just a little LEFTARD DEMOCRAT PUSSY, I'm SKEERD here with just 15 people against this ONE GUY.

Fucking PUSSIES... and these sons a bitches think they'd win a WAR against the REST OF AMERICA? There is a REASON they pull all this protesting shit in MOBS in LEFTIST RUN CITIES.

And, of course, the cops may arrest the victim for scaring that dear, sweet, sensitive young gentleman.

I can understand why some African Americans support that racist "anti-cop movement," but it is unbelievable why people of other ethnicities would support any "movement" that excuses the positively dreadful behavior of so many certain young gentlemen.

The cops better consider CAREFULLY which side they are on. The democrat Brown Shirts already hate them, so turning on the Americans is pretty fucking stupid - BUT the cops do it EVERY time.

So you deflect.

midcan5 would joyously watch two-thirds of Americans be slaughtered to bring about the Marxist dictatorship he dreams of.

Not midcan5 - his last thought would be "for the revolution." Communist will do anything, kill anyone, burn any building, and even die, just so they never have to make a decision or take responsibility for their actions. If his rulers kill him, he will justify it for the greater good of the hive.

Forum List

Back