Black Leaders Call on NYPD to Bring Back Anti-Crime Unit as Shootings Spike

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

I thought cops were bad!

AOC said a city without cops is a suburb.

Now black leaders want the anti crime unit to return to NYC because it helped lower crime?

How racist! These black leaders are clearly racist! I bet they think all lives matter.

Mayor DeBlasio needs to heed the words of Truman:

The Buck Stops Here.

Wait a minute... this is VERY confusing??
You mean if you ignore reality and facts, and make policies based on ill conceived narratives it doesn't work????????????

Cutting police funding with no regard for need was a bad idea????

Racism!! Racism!!!

I wonder how long this stupid tantrum from the left will last.

Notice how CHAZ CHOP got shut down when they were stupid enough to attack the mayors home.

That stupid bitch said it was the summer of Love until they attacked HER HOUSE! Then it was all over! :auiqs.jpg:

This anti-crime unit will be wasting it's time as the spike in crime in NYC is mostly due to people just breaking the law to steal bread to feed their families.

Complete waste of time and money. What NYC should really spend their time and money on is painting BLM on more city streets. That is what's important here.

Notice how CHAZ CHOP got shut down when they were stupid enough to attack the mayors home.

That stupid bitch said it was the summer of Love until they attacked HER HOUSE! Then it was all over! :auiqs.jpg:
What was more important is you noticed how the left media completely ignored CHAZ/CHOP once things started to go bad. Can't cover anything that goes against the narrative!

This anti-crime unit will be wasting it's time as the spike in crime in NYC is mostly due to people just breaking the law to steal bread to feed their families.

Complete waste of time and money. What NYC should really spend their time and money on is painting BLM on more city streets. That is what's important here.

AOC is a fucking dunce, isn’t she?

The spike in shootings and murders in NYC is people stealing food to feed their families.

I think she is literally retarded.

What was more important is you noticed how the left media completely ignored CHAZ/CHOP once things started to go bad. Can't cover anything that goes against the narrative!

That story did go away pretty quickly...then they moved on to spike in Rona cases. Not deaths or hospitalizations....cases!

It’s all about trying to defeat Trump.

DEFUND/DISBAND the police... OK... they do it... crime and gun violence spikes... gee, BRING BACK THE COPS.

What is so mind numbing is that the ASS CLOWNS that DID defund the police actually thought that was a GOOD IDEA, and didn't see the spike in crime and gun violence coming.

Democrats, once again putting on display just how STUPID, and I mean FUCKING STUPID, they are.

DEFUND/DISBAND the police... OK... they do it... crime and gun violence spikes... gee, BRING BACK THE COPS.

What is so mind numbing is that the ASS CLOWNS that DID defund the police actually thought that was a GOOD IDEA, and didn't see the spike in crime and gun violence coming.

Democrats, once again putting on display just how STUPID, and I mean FUCKING STUPID, they are.

Their supporters are--their leadership isn't.

The whole idea here is to make the country look like a total disaster before the election. Protests, riots, statues being torn down, nobody allowed to go back to work, poverty, debt......... because if an astroid hit the earth and took out a quarter of it, the left and MSM would blame Republicans.

Blacks still don't understand that the Democrat party is using them, and has been using them for generations. So what's a couple thousand more robberies, a couple hundred more black deaths, a couple hundred more rapes? If they can get Biden in that way, it was well worth it. So do black lives really matter to the Democrats???

AOC is a fucking dunce, isn’t she?

The spike in shootings and murders in NYC is people stealing food to feed their families.

I think she is literally retarded.

Of course she is. Proof of that is she won her primary. Democrat voters would never vote for somebody unless they were a dunce.

Absolutely. On the 4th weekend, our city had over 20 people shot and 3 dead. Officers were running around like chickens with their heads cutoff. But the Mayor insisted that the BLM mural on a main street be protected by the police 24/7.

I thought cops were bad!

AOC said a city without cops is a suburb.

Now black leaders want the anti crime unit to return to NYC because it helped lower crime?

How racist! These black leaders are clearly racist! I bet they think all lives matter.

Maybe they should have supported a republican, if they don't want their young men to die in the streets.

Their call. Whining about their own choices, is not being a man.

I think that it was because the President threatened her to get rid of it or he will send troops in to do it for her.

Forum List

Back