Watch A Girl Call Out ‘F**king Idiot’ Infowars Reporter Right To His Face

I love America and Alex Jones is a still retarded charlatan.

well don't forget the key word missed " most" . Not everyone has to like him to be aware of what is going on .
But they also don't bas or use him as their denial excuse.

You very seldom attack the site when you pop over onto an article.

Amazing to read the convoluted defenses and excuses over an issue like this. Forever, or at least as long as most of us can remember, we have taught our children not to talk to strangers. Suddenly that goes out the window because some creep from INFO Wars decided he wanted to not only talk but video a preteen little girl. And the nonsense that liberals teach their kids to use the F bomb or give the finger is beyond ridiculous. Kids say those things and flip the bird no matter what political affiliation their parents belong to. They learn it from movies, youtube, school and just the normal growing up process.

Bottom line, the creepy guy tries to talk, question and video an eleven or twelve-year-old girl and calls her a young man instead of a young lady and is shocked when she calls him an idiot and gives him the finger.

Lesson learned, don't be calling little girls "young man". Forget all the political stuff, don't be calling a preteen little girl a young man. If you are not sure, don't call them a young man or a young lady. Most importantly, don't try talking to young kids if you do not know them and their parents are not around and you are a stranger with no appropriate reason for engaging in conversation with them.

The best the dems have is a tween who cusses like a sailor......impressive.:eek:

Just like that one video I posted awhile ago don't know if you ever saw it but it was about little 8 yr olds or so dropping the F BOMB on a man hate video. Created by your leftist liberal democratic morons of course lmao.

Poor girl, already indoctrinated by the libtarded left.
The young girl reacted properly when being confronted by an adult stranger calling her a young man. She responded in an aggressive manner and quickly walked away. In other words, she showed the intruding adult stranger she was not intimidated, got him off balance, and got away from him quickly.

When did it become OK for strangers to approach little girls and start conversations with them?

Yeah, that would work with an actual perv that intended to harm her wouldn't it.
It worked for her. She got away from him fast. But when did it become OK for a couple of adult men to approach and film young girls and start asking them questions without consent from the parents? Why was it the mans right to make judgments about a child's behavior or how her mother taught her to react to insults and strangers. She was a kid minding her own business and was approached by an adult male under the pretense of reporting so he was filming her also. The fact the idiot called the little girl a young man tipped the girl off that he was not a professional or real reporter. He was some guy pretending to be a reporter. A fake reporter. He is lucky the parents were not around. Most parents I know would not take kindly to guys videoing their young daughters without consent.
Are you for sure that little girl wasn't a boy? Liberal logic.

Great point!

It would be so non pc for that reporter to assume that person was what it appeared to be biologically on the first glance. Given the event, he was wise to not be gender specific.

The best the dems have is a tween who cusses like a sailor......impressive.:eek:

Just like that one video I posted awhile ago don't know if you ever saw it but it was about little 8 yr olds or so dropping the F BOMB on a man hate video. Created by your leftist liberal democratic morons of course lmao.

I'f I'd talked like that when I was a kid the old man would have slapped the shit out of me.

The young girl reacted properly when being confronted by an adult stranger calling her a young man. She responded in an aggressive manner and quickly walked away. In other words, she showed the intruding adult stranger she was not intimidated, got him off balance, and got away from him quickly.

When did it become OK for strangers to approach little girls and start conversations with them?

Yeah, that would work with an actual perv that intended to harm her wouldn't it.
It worked for her. She got away from him fast. But when did it become OK for a couple of adult men to approach and film young girls and start asking them questions without consent from the parents? Why was it the mans right to make judgments about a child's behavior or how her mother taught her to react to insults and strangers. She was a kid minding her own business and was approached by an adult male under the pretense of reporting so he was filming her also. The fact the idiot called the little girl a young man tipped the girl off that he was not a professional or real reporter. He was some guy pretending to be a reporter. A fake reporter. He is lucky the parents were not around. Most parents I know would not take kindly to guys videoing their young daughters without consent.
Yes, I am sure. She is a tween, meaning she is not yet 13 and her name is Ms.Olivia Williams. The pretend reporter had drawn attention to himself and was insulted and sworn at before he ever called the little girl a "young man". He was carrying a trump hat and a megaphone with large letters on it identifying him as a trump supporter. Most of the adults refused to talk to him or answer questions, so after being snubbed and shunned the cowardly creep went after the little girl. She is now a little girl celebrity and enjoying her fame on social networks.
In liberal land that could change today.

Leftists always harass infowars reporters, it's nothing new.
So now, it was the little girl who was harassing the grown man. The excuses for the creepy guy from INFO Wars is really getting pathetic.

Calling someone a fucking idiot is not cussing like a sailor. You exaggerate, but maybe you never heard a sailor cuss.

So you dont consider the word Fuck to be a cuss word?

This is an excellent example of the moral decay on the left.
But I guess I shouldnt be surprised to see this from the party that kills babies by the millions.

Leftists always harass infowars reporters, it's nothing new.
So now, it was the little girl who was harassing the grown man. The excuses for the creepy guy from INFO Wars is really getting pathetic.

Watched it. He didn't harass her and she's really vulgar and crude. Am I supposed to give her brownie points or what?

I'f I'd talked like that when I was a kid the old man would have slapped the shit out of me.

They've stripped away :
Morals
Values
Family

Calling someone a fucking idiot is not cussing like a sailor. You exaggerate, but maybe you never heard a sailor cuss.

So you dont consider the word Fuck to be a cuss word?

This is an excellent example of the moral decay on the left.
But I guess I shouldnt be surprised to see this from the party that kills babies by the millions.
And celebrate the killing of them.

Great point!

It would be so non pc for that reporter to assume that person was what it appeared to be biologically on the first glance. Given the event, he was wise to not be gender specific.
He was gender specific, you dunce. That is what caused the little girl to respond the way she did. He referred to her as a boy. This is a female kid we are talking about. Do you have a clue as to how sensitive a girl that age is?

Still, the overriding question should be why this adult male thought it was OK and appropriate to video and question a young child without permission or the presence of her parents? Can all adult men now go out with a video camera and stop pre teen girls, video and question them?

Great point!

He was gender specific, you dunce. That is what caused the little girl to respond the way she did. He referred to her as a boy. This is a female kid we are talking about. Do you have a clue as to how sensitive a girl that age is?

Still, the overriding question should be why this adult male thought it was OK and appropriate to video and question a young child without permission or the presence of her parents? Can all adult men now go out with a video camera and stop pre teen girls, video and question them?
Oh my she is a helpless girl now? But when a big old man walks in the girls bathroom and whips his dick out. If she is offended she is a homophobe. I swear you cannot have a brain if you're a liberal.

Great point!

He actually said "Young Ma'am"
But dont let that get in the way of praising the foul mouth little shit.

Forum List

Back