If you live in Florida......

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
You are going to die. First you are going to see lots of rain, unprecedented amounts of rain. Rain unlike you have ever seen. If you don't die from fear, the rain will get you. It will flood you out so you have to go outside lf go outside the wind gets you. So if you live anywhere in florida abandon all hope. You are surly going to die. In other news, buy Geico insurance, Tide droap ins, and some McDonalds. You are all dead. Oh, and hurricane are racist if they hit the south.

I know.

So I'm drinking scotch and just waiting for it to happen.

Duuuude, flee! Run for your life man! The news lady says y'all are already out of baby formula. If you stay, not only will the hurricane dump a ton of wet black people on you, you will die. The lady on the news said. Maybe you should order a pizza, but with scotch, the heart burn would surely kill you.

In Orlando, I have survival food, a generator, and guns and ammo. I ain't evacuating, and I'm shooting looters.

FOOL! You shal die! But if I remember right, you got that .45 colt/410 revolver thing right? Herters makesnan 00 buck round that is real nice to shoot and patterns pretty consistently for cheap 410. Other then that you shall die. Just. Be sure to stay tuned in to Fox so you have a chance.

In Orlando, I have survival food, a generator, and guns and ammo. I ain't evacuating, and I'm shooting looters.

FOOL! You shal die! But if I remember right, you got that .45 colt/410 revolver thing right? Herters makesnan 00 buck round that is real nice to shoot and patterns pretty consistently for cheap 410. Other then that you shall die. Just. Be sure to stay tuned in to Fox so you have a chance.

Yeah I do, the Smith & Wesson Governor. Plus a Mossburg 500, AR 15, a 44 Magnum, and. 30-06 in case I see looters robbing neighbors up and down the block. If I'm going to die, I'm going out shooting, because 'Merica!

Yeah I do, the Smith & Wesson Governor. Plus a Mossburg 500, AR 15, a 44 Magnum, and. 30-06 in case I see looters robbing neighbors up and down the block. If I'm going to die, I'm going out shooting, because 'Merica!

You know, here, looters really never got started and those that did really didn't get away with it. Came home from work yesterday to see cops stuffing a neighbors Kidd in a car. Turns out he was cought on camra looting.

Hold ON! Orlando is in Florida! Never mind y'all you will be fine. PO firstclass Rumschlaag lives there. He is the absolute meanest mother fucker on the planet. Irma will just bounce off his chest.

I know.

Duuuude, flee! Run for your life man! The news lady says y'all are already out of baby formula. If you stay, not only will the hurricane dump a ton of wet black people on you, you will die. The lady on the news said. Maybe you should order a pizza, but with scotch, the heart burn would surely kill you.

You might not die

But why risk it?

I know.

You might not die

But why risk it?

There's wisdom in that question. But after seeing what happens to folks after 24+ hours on the road in traffic that ain't moved does, and it isn't pretty. Fist fights over cliff bars at some nasty ass shell in I45. Fuck that. I won't ever leave again. Staying isn't the issue though.

I know.

I'm flying to Ireland.

I know.

I'm flying to Ireland.
As we speak?

My neighbor has guns at every window and 40,000 rounds of ammo in his house.

And that was before this hurricane.

He's a really nice guy, but nuttier than a fruitcake.

However, I know where I'm going if The Zombie Apocalypse really happens!

I know.

I'm flying to Ireland.
As we speak?

This afternoon.

As most veteran twaf posters know, I'm a high-ranking member of The Illuminati. We created Irma on purpose just because we can.

Of course, I'm not sticking around, so my wife and I are off to the Emerald Isle.

Forum List

Back