Washington Trump equals Bagdhad Bob

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Saddam Hussein has Bagdad Bob who told ridiculous lies to the public to make Saddam look better.
Donald Trump does the same for himself. He tells ridiculous lies to make himself look good. It is amazing the idiots who believe everything he says.
"We have already built a lot of the wall" - no we have not, very little is built

"The drugs are pouring into this country. They don't go through the ports of entry. When they do, they sometimes get caught." - not true, DEA has said the majority coming through ports of entry

"Trade deal with Mexico is paying for the Wall" - not true, nothing in the trade agreement pays for construction of the wall

"Russia is not happy about us pulling out of Syria" - not true, Russia and Iran will be able to have dominant influence in Syria. Putin praised the US withdrawal.

"Russia invaded Afghanistan to stop the flow of terrorists" not true, a major motivation that has been documented was Russia's concern over the US's increasing influence in Afghanistan

"Tariff' are bringing in billions of dollars" - this is true but what he fails to say is American businesses and consumers are paying the majority of the tariffs in higher costs

"I fired Mattis" - not true

On and on, it is amazing and he holds the most powerful job in the world and he lives in a fantasy world defined by his lies

trump-still-your-president-good-witch-of-the-east.jpg

Saddam Hussein has Bagdad Bob who told ridiculous lies to the public to make Saddam look better.
Donald Trump does the same for himself. He tells ridiculous lies to make himself look good. It is amazing the idiots who believe everything he says.
"We have already built a lot of the wall" - no we have not, very little is built

"The drugs are pouring into this country. They don't go through the ports of entry. When they do, they sometimes get caught." - not true, DEA has said the majority coming through ports of entry

"Trade deal with Mexico is paying for the Wall" - not true, nothing in the trade agreement pays for construction of the wall

"Russia is not happy about us pulling out of Syria" - not true, Russia and Iran will be able to have dominant influence in Syria. Putin praised the US withdrawal.

"Russia invaded Afghanistan to stop the flow of terrorists" not true, a major motivation that has been documented was Russia's concern over the US's increasing influence in Afghanistan

"Tariff' are bringing in billions of dollars" - this is true but what he fails to say is American businesses and consumers are paying the majority of the tariffs in higher costs

On and on, it is amazing and he holds the most powerful job in the world and he lives in a fantasy world defined by his lies
I never trusted or believed any politician since they ALL lie. Trump's are so over the top you can't miss them. More importantly to me is where we are when the dust settles-right now I am in good shape as are others. Some people are still at the mercy of bad jobs or wages due to illegals. Having been in that awful position I hope we get that fixed even before healthcare-since that is affected by the job you have anyway.

Waaaaahhhh!!!

Waaaaahhhh!!!
No denial from the Trump minions. How do you live with yourselves

This isn't us versus them This is us IS us. Discussing the 2016 election is interesting, complaining about it is useless. My guy didn't win, but there will always be a next election.

This isn't us versus them This is us IS us. Discussing the 2016 election is interesting, complaining about it is useless. My guy didn't win, but there will always be a next election.
Complaining about it is useless, doing something about it is useful. We do not vote then sit down and shut up for 4 years. We are a participatory democracy that is dynamic. We must support what we believe and fight against what we do not believe.
Freedom of speech allows us to voice our support and disagreement of all elected officials continually. That is part of working within the system.

Donald Trump would have never won if so many voters chose not to participate.

EVERYONE PARTICIPATE, that provides the best results.

Forum List

Back