Washington Post's headline

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
What the hell is wrong with those people printing a headline making it seem this guy was a normal ordinary law abiding religious person who unhappily died? And worse..why are they still in business? They would not last if nobody paid for their services, yet..people do. WHY?

"Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, austere religious scholar at helm of Islamic State, dies at 48."

Washington Post publishes al-Baghdadi headline referring to ISIS leader as ‘austere religious scholar’

With that said..Twitter had a field day, lol. Click link and see for yourselves (scroll down to tweets).

I see Pelosi is miffed she wasn't notified but the Russians were...

Yeah you befuddled witch, you can't be trusted and we were going through Russian airspace. Of course the Russians were notified

What the hell is wrong with those people printing a headline making it seem this guy was a normal ordinary law abiding religious person who unhappily died? And worse..why are they still in business? They would not last if nobody paid for their services, yet..people do. WHY?

"Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, austere religious scholar at helm of Islamic State, dies at 48."

Washington Post publishes al-Baghdadi headline referring to ISIS leader as ‘austere religious scholar’

With that said..Twitter had a field day, lol. Click link and see for yourselves (scroll down to tweets).
Now it was even a better idea for Trump to kick them out of the white house.

I see Pelosi is miffed she wasn't notified but the Russians were...

Yeah you befuddled witch, you can't be trusted and we were going through Russian airspace. Of course the Russians were notified
Geez...just try to get one president illegally removed from office and they never let you forget.

Well you have to have shitforbrains to pay for a subcription to that pathetic rag so that explains their readership and how they want to keep pandering to them.

The paper is pandering to the Intel community. Remember that one guy that got killed at the Turkish embassy that was a reporter/spook? Ah. . . Jamal Ahmad Khashoggi I think was his name, WaPo made sure to keep his name in the news and make a national issue of his death for some time. WaPo is in the pockets of the CIA.

The fact that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was a member of Mossad/CIA, whose real name is Simon Elliot, whose death should be treated with reverence in that particular community, is self evident.

You guys already know this, you have seen the photos with John McCain when he went to Turkey and Saudi Arabia when they were organizing all this.

maxresdefaultc-5651fdc475977379057e3229.jpg

maxresdefault3-5651fd7cd39273a70cf3df58.jpg

large_complot2.jpg
isis%20baghdadi%20cia%20agent%201.jpg
isis%20baghdadi%20cia%20agent%202.jpg
images

The paper is pandering to the Intel community. Remember that one guy that got killed at the Turkish embassy that was a reporter/spook? Ah. . . Jamal Ahmad Khashoggi I think was his name, WaPo made sure to keep his name in the news and make a national issue of his death for some time. WaPo is in the pockets of the CIA.

The fact that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was a member of Mossad/CIA, whose real name is Simon Elliot, whose death should be treated with reverence in that particular community, is self evident.

You guys already know this, you have seen the photos with John McCain when he went to Turkey and Saudi Arabia when they were organizing all this.

large_complot2.jpg
images
I for one do not think these photos prove anything and that very few outside of the core intel community know much of anything

ISIS surely approves of this headline.

It's where the Democrat Party is truly at!

large_complot2.jpg
images
I for one do not think these photos prove anything and that very few outside of the core intel community know much of anything

Certainly not in the U.S. MSM controlled press, no, I would agree with you.

Snowden has already told folks, and Judicial watch revealed the truth also.

If you choose not to believe what is self evident? :dunno: meh, that is on you. Why do you think Snowden is in Russia?

If Trump keeps up his antics, he may himself have to take refuge in Russia or else find he will get the JFK treatment. :71:

Most of the primary sources have been taken down now though, I am afraid I cannot link you to the ones where Snowden made the connection for you, they were primarily in foreign sources.

ISIS Leader ‘Al-Baghdadi’ Revealed To Be Mossad Agent
ISIS Leader ‘Al-Baghdadi’ Revealed To Be Mossad Agent

Edward Snowden: Simon Elliot, aka Al-Baghdadi, Mossad agent
the head of the “Islamic State” Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, has cooperated with the U.S. Secret Service, British and Israel to create an organization capable of attracting terrorist extremists from around the world.
Edward Snowden: Simon Elliot, aka Al-Baghdadi, Mossad agent | ERMISNEWS

Forum List

Back