Washington Post changes obituary headline to describe Baghdadi as 'austere religious scholar'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Washington Post apparently changed the headline of their obituary of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi from "terrorist-in-chief" to describe him as an “austere religious scholar.”

U.S. forces killed Baghdadi Saturday after a successful raid on a compound in northern Syria.

While many celebrated the death of the serial rapist and murderer, the Washington Post left many confused by giving him the title of “austere religious scholar at the helm of the Islamic State.”

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.c

Screen%2BShot%2B2019-10-27%2Bat%2B9.52.53%2BAM.png

Ah yes. A man of peace. Now in pieces....Penelope ALL BROKEN UP!

The Washington Post apparently changed the headline of their obituary of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi from "terrorist-in-chief" to describe him as an “austere religious scholar.”

They had to. Not only were all the muslims at Wapo offended and threatening a jihad, the term "Terrorist-in-Chief" had already been used twice before on their front page to describe our President.

From your second link-

He was an austere religious scholar who used a mix of brutality and pragmatism to spur the terrorist group’s rise.

ya - i know. that's why i posted all 3 links to show that none contained the headline that the OP tried to peddle. none of the real links were close to the doctored pic in the OP & i seriously doubt that thread author even bothered to make sure it was faked.

that's what happens when one is a poorly educated basket dwelling deplorable willing to swallow anything. trump counts on it & must love him long time.

Forum List

Back