Why millions of Americans don't believe the MSM..

View attachment 286720
The above headline was the Washington Post FIRST headline
The headline has changed already following an avalanche of criticism on social media, but this was WaPo’s read on the death of public enemy number one as of 11:15 a.m. ET.
WaPo headline for Baghdadi obit: "Austere religious scholar"

This is one of many executions ordered by this "religious scholar"...

More important to all you that naively believe the MSM is unbiased, objective journalists!
Why would Wapo put out such a headline? Sympathetic to this "scholar"??

View attachment 286722
Actully the people who don't believe the real media are just doing what Putin told them to do.

Are we supposed to believe this headline from the WaPo or are they not the real media?
That's up to you son, make your own decisions. Don't base them I what I say, what Putin says, or anyone else.

View attachment 286720
The headline has changed already following an avalanche of criticism on social media, but this was WaPo’s read on the death of public enemy number one as of 11:15 a.m. ET.

More important to all you that naively believe the MSM is unbiased, objective journalists!

View attachment 286722
Actully the people who don't believe the real media are just doing what Putin told them to do.

Are we supposed to believe this headline from the WaPo or are they not the real media?
That's up to you son, make your own decisions. Don't base them I what I say, what Putin says, or anyone else.

You implied we are supposed to believe them, including this headline. You know this headline is pure anti-Trump rhetoric. Some don't know and that is who the mainstream media is attempting to influence.

View attachment 286720

View attachment 286722

You implied we are supposed to believe them, including this headline. You know this headline is pure anti-Trump rhetoric. Some don't know and that is who the mainstream media is attempting to influence.
Lol, nope. Do a little research on the guy.

View attachment 286720

View attachment 286722
That would be most Americans, Comrade, and our MSM destroyed their own creds without the aid of Putin.

Most Americans say they have lost trust in the media

Poll: 72 percent say traditional outlets 'report news they know to be fake, false, or purposely misleading'

View attachment 286720

View attachment 286722

I realize no pompous, dime-a-dozen leftard can admit this but most American adults are perfectly capable of discerning fact from MSM BS.

You, of course, swallow.

View attachment 286720

View attachment 286722
That would be most Americans, Comrade, and our MSM destroyed their own creds without the aid of Putin.

Poll: 72 percent say traditional outlets 'report news they know to be fake, false, or purposely misleading'
So you post proof of how effective Russian propaganda is?

View attachment 286720

View attachment 286722

I realize no pompous, dime-a-dozen leftard can admit this but most American adults are perfectly capable of discerning fact from MSM BS.

You, of course, swallow.
So why can't you?

We are not to believe 100 plus year old organizations that have delivered history making information,

Indeed, if you are still dumb enough to believe things like this was a "757" and not a cruise missile, then indeed you "believe" anything your mindless birdbrain is told by those who were actually behind it....

You probably still haven't figured out that "Michelle Obama" has a penis....

What is sinking the Marshall Islands???

According to CNN, it is Global Warming making oceans rise.... except only the Marshall Islands and two other island chains in the South Pacific are sinking, and nothing else is....

Why are three island chains sinking while nothing else is???

Perhaps it is because they are on the "lip" of the tectonic formation known as the Pacific Ring of Fire, on the SUBDUCTION side....

but hey, there aren't billion dollar "research" contracts from the Feds for that stuff...

View attachment 286720

View attachment 286722

So you post proof of how effective Russian propaganda is?
Nah ... just more proof that you are absolutely brain-dead, not that anyone needed it.

Very sad.

We are not to believe 100 plus year old organizations that have delivered history making information, but we must believe a story from hotair.com
You can believe what you want to believe. Thw OP made his point with those who have eyes to see.

TV news is now about making money & stirring the pot with over the top propaganda, too keep you watching, Matters not what side it promotes, honest in-depth reporting is DEAD.

Forum List

Back