Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

I love this President, some people aren't comfortable with the truth.....go Donnie go!!!!!!!!!!!!

About time a politician says something real and not stepford wifish.
i have a dumb question,,is a chit hole country a nation that cannot afford toilets, so all they have is holes all over the place and everyone does no1 and no 2 in public? kinda like in Manhattan?

Incarceration of the great President Andrew Jackson. .....

"Incarceration"? Not quite what you were aiming at there. And an argument could be made that our current president is more the incarnation of Andrew Johnson than Andrew Jackson.
Which leaves me to another point...why don’t we take in more Japanese, Indian, and Singapore immigrants. Successful capitalist and allies against Chinese expansion.

Why not take them in and more Chinese immigrants too?
China is a threat. Counter intelligence measures must be a concern.

The CCP is a potential threat. Chinese immigrants are pretty much exactly the immigrants we want.
China is a threat to the United States in the realm of geopolitical dominance.

Europe is now a sh-hole

Lets talk clearly here ok?

That's all Europe has become.

Everyone knows what Trump meant and everyone knows we have been on some kind of suicidal mission to bring all of the worlds poor and uneducated to our shores...whether it is compassion or for new democrat voters it's unwise...no other nation on earth does this to themselves and we shouldn't either...

Trump was right...we have got to stop trying to solve the worlds problems...we do not have to take in more people from shit hole nations over prosperous ones...

Individual Merit based not nation based...if you can add something good to our nation no matter where you come from you are welcome...if you are destined to be a ward of the state and a financial burden we don't want you...

Common sense and America first for a change!!!!!
That is why he was elected...
Those are the only people that will come. Especially now. I like it that way to be honest. The less coming in the better

Incarceration of the great President Andrew Jackson. .....

"Incarceration"? Not quite what you were aiming at there. And an argument could be made that our current president is more the incarnation of Andrew Johnson than Andrew Jackson.
Which leaves me to another point...why don’t we take in more Japanese, Indian, and Singapore immigrants. Successful capitalist and allies against Chinese expansion.

Why not take them in and more Chinese immigrants too?
China is a threat. Counter intelligence measures must be a concern.

The CCP is a potential threat. Chinese immigrants are pretty much exactly the immigrants we want.
No way

If we've gotten to the point where we all have to pretend that every country is exactly as nice as every other country, then we're being dishonest.
Don't want to offend those countries. They need their safe space and encouragement. Such meanie mean criticism from evil Trump hurts the self-esteem of those countries.

Snowflakes.

Those are the only people that will come. Especially now. I like it that way to be honest. The less coming in the better
Many Americans do not know this but we have completely stopped all immigration to our nation for long periods of time to allow for assimilation...we stopped immigration for 30 years once but unfortunately they don't teach that in our PC public schools...
We have the right to allow who we want and forbid who we don't want....

Somalia is a sh..h country....but hey...that's only one country.....and not the only one by any stretch.

European countries are starting to belong to that category too... even France for example , where in this New Year .........1031 cars were intentionally burned in the majority Muslim suburbs of many big cities.

If that's not a sh...h country, nothing is
I can't fathom living in such dire straits to the extent where u always have to watch what your stepping on
I don't think they watch.

Many Americans do not know this but we have completely stopped all immigration to our nation for long periods of time to allow for assimilation...we stopped immigration for 30 years once but unfortunately they don't teach that in our PC public schools...
We have the right to allow who we want and forbid who we don't want....
They don't teach any history in our public schools.

Or English.

Forum List

Back