Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

Those are the only people that will come. Especially now. I like it that way to be honest. The less coming in the better
Many Americans do not know this but we have completely stopped all immigration to our nation for long periods of time to allow for assimilation...we stopped immigration for 30 years once but unfortunately they don't teach that in our PC public schools...
We have the right to allow who we want and forbid who we don't want....
They don't teach any history in our public schools.

Or English.
Of course they do. Both of my kids have learned plenty of history and both have excellent English.

Somalia is a sh..h country....but hey...that's only one country.....and not the only one by any stretch.

European countries are starting to belong to that category too... even France for example , where in this New Year .........1031 cars were intentionally burned in the majority Muslim suburbs of many big cities.

If that's not a sh...h country, nothing is
I can't fathom living in such dire straits to the extent where u always have to watch what your stepping on
I don't think they watch.
Immigration control and border security are very elementary parts to national sovereignty. We reserve the right to discriminate in our immigration policies.

Those are the only people that will come. Especially now. I like it that way to be honest. The less coming in the better
Many Americans do not know this but we have completely stopped all immigration to our nation for long periods of time to allow for assimilation...we stopped immigration for 30 years once but unfortunately they don't teach that in our PC public schools...
Your policies are offending a lot of people who voted for trump or who didn’t show in 2016

Gee. Let’s encourage the Dinka tribe to immigrate here. I’m sure they will vote Democrat.

Your policies are offending a lot of people who voted for trump or who didn’t show in 2016
No they are not. Trump supporters stand by our President.

I love this President, some people aren't comfortable with the truth.....go Donnie go!!!!!!!!!!!!

About time a politician says something real and not stepford wifish.
Classless fucks everywhere are celebrating...
Americans are celebrating.

The classless fucks are whining about the truth being told.

No, Americans are looking on in disgust. You need to pause from your constant complaining about minorites to remember that you Trumpkins are also a minority.

I love this President, some people aren't comfortable with the truth.....go Donnie go!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, Americans are looking on in disgust. You need to pause from your constant complaining about minorites to remember that you Trumpkins are also a minority.

Nope, they aren't.

I don't complain about minorities. I complain about progressive douchebags and their racism and criminality, and their inability to face the truth about the nightmare vision they've forced upon the world.

It's crumbling. And we all know who is victimizing the minorities. The Dreamers that the left protects and funds:

"
Singas noted that MS-13 has “terrorized vulnerable immigrant communities” and “trafficked deadly heroin into our neighborhoods.”

Drug Enforcement Administration Special Agent In Charge James Hunt noted the arrest of the “highest level” MS-13 leader in the region “who reports to MS-13 in El Salvador.”

DA: Suspected MS-13 kingpin, associates indicted

Of course they do. Both of my kids have learned plenty of history and both have excellent English.

Did they learn that Abraham Lincoln was a democrat who defeated the slave holding Republicans? :dunno:

The problem with you Marxist is that pretty much everything you say is a lie... :eusa_whistle:
Lincoln was a progressive, and the Republicans were progressives....150 years ago. You would have hated the party of Lincoln. And I am not a Marxist.

I worked with engineers from Niger and Colombia.

And I went to a dentist from El Salvador.

But I didn't smell sh!t until I got close to these guys:

redneck_games_71.jpg

Maybe you'd be better off then staying in a place like El Salvador, we'd sure be all for it.

I worked with engineers from Niger and Colombia.

And I went to a dentist from El Salvador.

But I didn't smell sh!t until I got close to these guys:

redneck_games_71.jpg

Maybe you'd be better off then staying in a place like El Salvador, we'd sure be all for it.

or Venezuela.

where they are starving.

sad but that's what happen when you vote for rats.

Nope, they aren't.

I don't complain about minorities. I complain about progressive douchebags and their racism and criminality, and their inability to face the truth about the nightmare vision they've forced upon the world.

It's crumbling.
You complain about minorities endlessly. I have been here long enough to notice that. And remember...you Trumpkins are a minority, and, unlike the monorities you complain about, the Trumpkin minority is shrinking.

Nope, they aren't.

It's crumbling.
You complain about minorities endlessly. I have been here long enough to notice that. And remember...you Trumpkins are a minority, and, unlike the monorities you complain about, the Trumpkin minority is shrinking.
Skye is an intelligent poster on this site. So is Kosher Girl.

Nope, they aren't.

It's crumbling.
Skye is an intelligent poster on this site. So is Kosher Girl.
Uh....both of them seem sharp as marbles....but, okay...

Forum List

Back