Washington Post Reporting Sessions Threatening to Quit if Rosenstein Fired

OK folks, let's put on our thinking hats for a moment.

(a) Does Jeff Sessions know that Trump would dearly like him to be gone?

(b) Does Jeff Sessions value his current position?

(c) How likely is it that Sessions would THREATEN TO QUIT, in order to get Trump to do something or to refrain from doing something?

ANSWER: Not likely.

That's all it takes to debunk a WaPo propaganda hit piece. Of course bed wetter apparatchiks don't have frontal lobes let alone "thinking hats" or any capacity for thinking.

They
just parrot whatever sounds good to them.

hitler-bird.gif

Low Energy Jeff Sessions told White House that Rosenstein’s firing could prompt his departure, too

sweet a twofer

hold him to those words

(c) How likely is it that Sessions would THREATEN TO QUIT, in order to get Trump to do something or to refrain from doing something?

Sessions has stood against Trump several times. I give him credit for putting his country and law and order first.

If it will get Sessions fired, I'm all for it.
Did you ever get this insightful masterpiece for you, your kids, and grandchildren to read? If not, please do so they can become racially aware and learn the treachery and dangers of the Jew and negro.

MyAwakening1998-DavidDuke

No. Not only am I not interested in reading anything Duke wrote, I am not putting a nickel into that KKK bastard's pocket.

You want to talk danger? White men who think the color of their skin gives them authority. That is dangerous.
What a beta coward you are. Our superiority over colored minorities must be maintained or we lose this precious country our white founders specifically created for us.

If you have to cheat and lie to maintain your superiority, you aren't superior.

That's all it takes to debunk a WaPo propaganda hit piece. Of course bed wetter apparatchiks don't have frontal lobes let alone "thinking hats" or any capacity for thinking.

They
just parrot whatever sounds good to them.

View attachment 189233
[/QUOTE

That is your boy, not ours. But I believe in Law and Order. You guys just hate anyone who thinks.

Sessions will never be a favorite, but he seems to have more spine than all you Trump bots put together.

On Hardball Chris Mathews just reported that the Washington Post is reporting Sessions told the White House he would quit if Rosenstein is fired.
Isn't that just an open invitation to Trump? I mean, how long has he wanted to get rid of Sessions? Not that I approve, but when I heard that, the first thing I thought was, that's not the wisest piece of gossip to break. Hope Fox ignores it.

Did you ever get this insightful masterpiece for you, your kids, and grandchildren to read? If not, please do so they can become racially aware and learn the treachery and dangers of the Jew and negro.

No. Not only am I not interested in reading anything Duke wrote, I am not putting a nickel into that KKK bastard's pocket.

You want to talk danger? White men who think the color of their skin gives them authority. That is dangerous.
What a beta coward you are. Our superiority over colored minorities must be maintained or we lose this precious country our white founders specifically created for us.

I don't cheat or lie. I'm a good southern Baptist Christian conservative.

And I doubt you are superior to many, many people of color.

And I doubt you are superior to many, many people of color.
He is not superior to ANY people of color...not a single one. Superiority complexes are self-generated...meaning nothing except delusional pride. Not only that, he is stupid. These is no Jewish race. There are only three races....Negroid, Caucasian, and Asian. Some would add a fourth...Australoid.

Forum List

Back