Washington Post editorial board: Because of Nunes, House Intel. Russia investigation must stop

Nunes is INDEPENDENT of Trump and has no legal or ethical obligation to brief Trump of anything until the investigations are over.

You alt right regressives are trying to use innuendo to protect the Russian lovers and conspirators.

Ryan, who has no use at all for Trump, may have Nunes replaced as Chair by the end of the coming week.

During the Watergate days, this country HAD decent republicans who placed the integrity and ethics of the executive branch above partisanship.

The current fuck head republicans in congress have NO SUCH ETHICS.....

The ONLY true investigation must be done by by independents,

I'm not sure if you're going for humor or pure hypocrisy, if you were going for humor you failed miserably. The hypocrisy is blatant.

Nunes is INDEPENDENT of Trump and has no legal or ethical obligation to brief Trump of anything until the investigations are over.

You alt right regressives are trying to use innuendo to protect the Russian lovers and conspirators.

Ryan, who has no use at all for Trump, may have Nunes replaced as Chair by the end of the coming week.

During the Watergate days, this country HAD decent republicans who placed the integrity and ethics of the executive branch above partisanship.

I'm not sure if you're going for humor or pure hypocrisy, if you were going for humor you failed miserably. The hypocrisy is blatant.
OKTexas is a youngster who really does not think very well at all.

Democrats in Nunes committee should walk out from the charade that Nunes is setting up to protect the orange charlatan. ALL hearing should be televised (as they did in Watergate) and testimonies should ALL be under oath under penalty of perjury.

Lets see how much Stone and Manafort and Page really "love" the Trumpster.....

You're a real fucking idiot. Trump is the boss of executive agencies, Nunes advised him that some of those agencies may not be following the law. He also said these reports have NOTHING to do with the Russia investigation. Until you prove they do have something to do with it, just STFU. You regressives have been pushing this narrative with absolutely nothing but innuendo and supposition. Trump didn't go to Nunes, he went to Trump and you already have him convicted of misconduct. Here's an idea, how about you just stick with the American value that people are innocent until proven guilty and just stop the conspiracy theories.

Why didn't you answer my question. What is the purpose of congressional oversight? Also Nunes briefed Ryan before he talked to Trump, so you might say he cleared it with HIS BOSS first.
Your question is immaterial.

You do not understand the reasons for congressional oversight of the executive: to keep the executive branch honest and cost effective.

Ryan advised Nunes against being an idiot, but the California idiot hi-ho'd right into the sunset.

So if they find an agency in the executive being dishonest, then what?

Oh, and I'm sure you have a link to Ryan's advice, RIGHT? Or is that just another senile assumption?
They forward the findings to the DOJ. You have no advice to Ryan's advice, right? Yet you made the claim and I tripped you, yet again. You youngsters are just brain dead. THINK about what you are doing.

And if it's the DOJ being dishonest, then what?

And I guess all you have is your senile assumption on what Ryan might have said.

OKTexas is a youngster who really does not think very well at all.

Yet you run and hide or deflect every question I ask to clarify your position. Admit it, all you have is regressive talking points. It's you commiecrats the seem to lack independent thought.

Young'un, I have not run or hidden and I have deflected your deflections, OKTexas, for that is all they are.

The GOP in the House must put Country above Party. Only regressives like you would suggest otherwise.

Young'un, I have not run or hidden and I have deflected your deflections, OKTexas, for that is all they are.

The GOP in the House must put Country above Party. Only regressives like you would suggest otherwise.

Get back to me when you have proof instead of regressive commiecrat talking points. Your conspiracy theories are getting really old.

Democrats in Nunes committee should walk out from the charade that Nunes is setting up to protect the orange charlatan. ALL hearing should be televised (as they did in Watergate) and testimonies should ALL be under oath under penalty of perjury.

How big a fool are you? Manafort has called for a closed hearing to grill Comey and Rogers on classified information.

I bet the WP wants the hearings to end. They know damn well because of Gowdy's awesome of awesomeness question on who has the power to "unmask" it's going to get really really hot for Obama and his top people.

Yup, that's the way to deal with classified matters.... national security be damned...

And yes, of course, we're only dealing with that one part of the investigation where no information has been found to support the Trump/Russian collusion

We certainly are not going to deal with the other matter of illegal surveillance on Trump and his team, of which there is evidence supporting the investigation....

How big a fool are you? Manafort has called for a closed hearing to grill Comey and Rogers on classified information.

Re-read you stupid post and apologize, moron.....LOL

(So, Manafort calls for a closed hearing? So that he, the witness can grill Comey and Roger? Do these right wing idiots need help in turning the 'puter on?)

Get back to me when you have proof instead of regressive commiecrat talking points. Your conspiracy theories are getting really old.

Your position is that there isn't sufficient proof of russian interference, so they should stop looking? That's akin to Bush's argument when the inspectors wanted to search to prove/disprove that Iraq had WMD's. And Bush cancelled the search for exculpatory evidence.

We certainly are not going to deal with the other matter of illegal surveillance on Trump and his team, of which there is evidence supporting the investigation....

The survfeillance was legal, There are FISA warrants, and Comey's testimony proving that. As i've said before, if the dumb-asses didn't go around calling russian government operatives, they wouldn't have been caught on tape.

It's fun watching you regressive freaks trying to spin gold from thin air. If you payed attention, nothing Nunez spoke to Trump about had anything to do with the Russian investigation. It dealt with misconduct of the intel agencies that unmasked names and discriminated reports that really had no national security implications.

But hey, don't let little things like facts stand in the way of your get rich quick scheme, after a few thousand years you might just catch a flake of gold.

The leakers will be unmasked and charged, and whey they start rolling on their masters Dem's are going to shit themselves.

Your position is that there isn't sufficient proof of russian interference, so they should stop looking? That's akin to Bush's argument when the inspectors wanted to search to prove/disprove that Iraq had WMD's. And Bush cancelled the search for exculpatory evidence.

The only people who supposedly have any proof of Russian interference is the DNC and a private company they hired. Forgive me if I don't take their word at face value. If anything wikileaks proved is the DNC is not above dirty tricks. Why Comey didn't subpoena the DNC servers to forensically inspect them is beyond me.

It's fun watching you regressive freaks trying to spin gold from thin air. If you payed attention, nothing Nunez spoke to Trump about had anything to do with the Russian investigation. It dealt with misconduct of the intel agencies that unmasked names and discriminated reports that really had no national security implications.

But hey, don't let little things like facts stand in the way of your get rich quick scheme, after a few thousand years you might just catch a flake of gold.

The leakers will be unmasked and charged, and whey they start rolling on their masters Dem's are going to shit themselves.

I sincerely hope so.

It's fun watching you regressive freaks trying to spin gold from thin air. If payed attention, nothing Nunez spoke to Trump about had anything to do with the Russian investigation. It dealt with misconduct of the intel agencies that unmasked names and discriminated reports that really had no national security implications.

It really doesn't matter. Nunes should NOT have gone to the President first.

Hey Jackboot.

It really doesn't matter who Nunes talked to first.

Is all you have available a whine about protocol....when the meat is in the allegations...allegations which involve serious felonies....possibly by the Obama Administration or Staff...if true...Watergate type stuff.

The only people who supposedly have any proof of Russian interference is the DNC and a private company they hired. Forgive me if I don't take their word at face value. If anything wikileaks proved is the DNC is not above dirty tricks. Why Comey didn't subpoena the DNC servers to forensically inspect them is beyond me.

Actually the NSA has a lot of evidence, but since it's classified top secret, you probably wouldn't understand anything about it. The NSA collects pentabytes of internet traffic every day, and they were the first to notice the russians trying to hack DNC and RNC computers. You can of course pretend this didn't happen, just like Trump did, when he received a classified briefing on russian activities and labeled the intelligence briefing as 'fake news'

Forum List

Back