Washington Post Bans 'Redskins' From Editorials

Difference is ?

People listen to Mike Ditka, by the millions..

NO ONE listens to you. :)
Don't thank me.

Mike Ditka called leftists a bunch of crybaby wussies yesterday over this very issue. LMAO

Then again Mike Ditka isn't exactly a rocket scientist LOL
Neither are you and you have an opinion..

How do you know I am not? I mean we KNOW for a fact what Ditka did for a living. you have no idea about me, for all you know I could be the lead engineer for the next generation of space shuttle

oh, and I was joking about Ditka anyway, so take a chill pill

The same thing happened a number of years ago and the Redskins won on appeal. They are already appealing this decision, so its worthless at this moment.

Additionally, it won't make any difference to anyone other than the NFL. I could honestly see Dan Snyder simply shrugging if they lose the appeal. The real damage is to the NFL, which gets most of the money from the merchandising. Snyder has repeatedly said nothing will make him change the name. People just need to get used to that.[/QUOTE]

No, they don't.

Mike Ditka called leftists a bunch of crybaby wussies yesterday over this very issue. LMAO

How do you know I am not? I mean we KNOW for a fact what Ditka did for a living. you have no idea about me, for all you know I could be the lead engineer for the next generation of space shuttle

A chill pill??? LMFAO.. Nahh.. I won't.. Deal with it big mouth.. Next time put J/k..

Free advice for the noob

The same thing happened a number of years ago and the Redskins won on appeal. They are already appealing this decision, so its worthless at this moment.

Additionally, it won't make any difference to anyone other than the NFL. I could honestly see Dan Snyder simply shrugging if they lose the appeal. The real damage is to the NFL, which gets most of the money from the merchandising. Snyder has repeatedly said nothing will make him change the name. People just need to get used to that.[/QUOTE]

No, they don't.

Where is your proof that people on this board are whining about The Post doing with their property as they see fit?

A chill pill??? LMFAO.. Nahh.. I won't.. Deal with it big mouth.. Next time put J/k..

Free advice for the noob

LOL stands for Laugh Out Loud, which is generally meant to convey humor

Deal with your failure to understand that

Dan Snyder makes a fortune off Redskins merchandise. How much does he donate to Native Americans? My guess is ZERO.

So, let me get this straight. The post can do with their property as they please, But Snyder can't?

And where is your proof of the claims you made about people on this site?

No, they don't.

They don't have to like it or agree with it but they do have to get used to the fact that while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team the name is not going to be changed.

From your screen name I'm going to guess you have Indian blood in you. I'm also guessing that's why you've got your loincloth and headdress in a knot over the team name.

This should never have been allowed to become a concern because your people should have been forced to become AMERICANS or pushed into the Pacific Ocean to drown.

Dan Snyder makes a fortune off Redskins merchandise. How much does he donate to Native Americans? My guess is ZERO.

So, let me get this straight. The post can do with their property as they please, But Snyder can't?

Are you really that fucking dumb? Seriously? I'm not Jones.

No, they don't.

They don't have to like it or agree with it but they do have to get used to the fact that while Dan Snyder is the owner of the team the name is not going to be changed.

From your screen name I'm going to guess you have Indian blood in you. I'm also guessing that's why you've got your loincloth and headdress in a knot over the team name.

This should never have been allowed to become a concern because your people should have been forced to become AMERICANS or pushed into the Pacific Ocean to drown.

Holy shit. That is so fucked up on so many levels.

A large portion of that money goes to the NFL and the team has been involved in several charities, even though I see no need for them to be if they don't want to.

Are you really that fucking dumb? Seriously? I'm not Jones.
I didnt' say you were, but you ALSO made the claim.

Jones, unlike you, was obviously at least smart enough to bail out of the thread when his stupid lie was exposed, so what's the point in me continuing to ask him to prove anything? you however, are still here, and also claimed same, so I'm asking you to prove your claim or admit you made it up.

Daniel Snyder's philanthropy serves himself not Native Americans

By the way, and I suspect this is a habit with you, you are wrong about how much Snyder gives to Native Americans as well.

Not only do most tribes LIKE the Redskins moniker, they also LIKE the money the Redskins donate through their charity organization specifically for Indian tribes

Montana Indian tribe happy to take Redskins money

By the way, that took less than 2 minutes to find. How solid is your opinion if you have to lie to support it?

George Preston Marshall did not name the Washington Redskins in honor of Native Americans. He did so because he hated Native Americans. He was a hateful, diseased racist who hated all non-whites. That is why his legacy must die.

Forum List

Back