Washington officials: Chaos and ineptitude of Trump White House is like nothing we’ve ever seen

the libs want to believe it's chaos, but they're not really coming from a platform of success, being organized, or winning.
and the media, the democrat party's media... is pretty much eviscerated..
furthermore do you wonder why Trump can't find a national security advisor? No one wants to work for him
Not true!

Even General Petraeus (sp?) turned the job down, desperate as he is to get back into the game.

the libs want to believe it's chaos, but they're not really coming from a platform of success, being organized, or winning.
furthermore do you wonder why Trump can't find a national security advisor? No one wants to work for him
Not true!

Even General Petraeus (sp?) turned the job down, desperate as he is to get back into the game.
Why would you even offer the job to a guy like him, who prefers to share national security secrets with his girlfriend

Not true!

which game ?? heh

Not true!

Why would you even offer the job to a guy like him, who prefers to share national security secrets with his girlfriend

Which is why his being under consideration was only a rumor after all.

Not true!

Which is why his being under consideration was only a rumor after all.
Do we know it was only a rumor?

Our government continues to be in unbelievable turmoil," Gen Tony Thomas, head of the military's special operations command, told a conference last week. "I hope they sort it out soon because we're a nation at war."

Some of the malaise can be attributed to the growing pains that plague any new administration. Some is said to be down to the factional struggles, imported to the White House from Trump's businesses. And much is believed to be on the shoulders of the capricious, egocentric, volatile president, the first in US history to have been elected with no political or military experience.

You gotta love it...career politicians and the spineless little bitches that make up "government" are all pissing themselves. They're all fully aware that accomplishing nothing will no longer be tolerated and the pressure to become productive for the people is on. For years politicians have essentially sat at desks moving a stack of paper work from one side to the other...that's been their idea of getting shit done.
Let me know when there is no ruckus / chaos within government and that's when I'll know there's a problem...that will tell me everyone is back in cruise control, in a single file line following the established status quo.

Our government continues to be in unbelievable turmoil," Gen Tony Thomas, head of the military's special operations command, told a conference last week. "I hope they sort it out soon because we're a nation at war."

Some of the malaise can be attributed to the growing pains that plague any new administration. Some is said to be down to the factional struggles, imported to the White House from Trump's businesses. And much is believed to be on the shoulders of the capricious, egocentric, volatile president, the first in US history to have been elected with no political or military experience.

You gotta love it...career politicians and the spineless little bitches that make up "government" are all pissing themselves. They're all fully aware that accomplishing nothing will no longer be tolerated and the pressure to become productive for the people is on. For years politicians have essentially sat at desks moving a stack of paper work from one side to the other...that's been their idea of getting shit done.
Let me know when there is no ruckus / chaos within government and that's when I'll know there's a problem...that will tell me everyone is back in cruise control, in a single file line following the established status quo.
Career politicians are your members of congress. Trump can do absolutely nothing about them. They are hired by the voters

Things not scripted in a politically correct fashion… Can only be a good thing.

Not true!
Where is this advisor, Homer? So far its been turned down several times, at the least
Not true!
Has Trump found a national security advisor yet?
Yes! But for national security, I won't name him due to him undergoing the vetting process.

Gee, Trump named Vice-Admiral Harward and Gen. Patraeus before either of them even agreed to accept the job. Both turned him down.

Career politicians are your members of congress. Trump can do absolutely nothing about them. They are hired by the voters

Oh, I'm not implying Trump has authority to terminate members of congress. He has the balls to expose you and call you out on your bullshit...elected or not.
He's already changing the corrupt political culture that is so deeply rooted within government. Like I said, the sign of chaos and disarray tells me shit is changing and changing at a pace faster than most are comfortable with. If you don't think that's a good thing you probably stand alone.

Last edited:
"Yo, Syria check out dis red line in da sand. Doan even think about you crossing it neither Assad, you mofo."

Sincerely,

I Be Bad Barry Obama

That worked really well with the immigration ban didn't it? That went so smoothly, not doing it in the politically correct fashion. I understand that the Administration has now asked the 9th Circuit Court to vacate their ruling because they are drafting a new immigration EO, and rolling it out in the "politically correct" fashion.

But in the meantime, revenues from the airline and tourism industries have dropped like a stone because NO ONE wants to come to the US and get turned away at the airport.

And the high tech industry is being renting office space in the Vancouver area because they're afraid they won't be able to bring in top programmers from around the world on H1N1 visas anymore.

Donnie is also taking credit for 10,000 new jobs in Arizona at the new Intel plant. Except there aren't 10,000 new jobs, and Donnie had nothing to do with any of them. There are 3000 jobs, with room for expansion in future. And those are not 3000 new jobs either, because Intel is closing other, older manufacturing facilities around the country as this factory gets up and running, so some areas are losing jobs which Arizona is gaining.

That's Donnie - winning on your behalf.

That worked really well with the immigration ban didn't it? That went so smoothly, not doing it in the politically correct fashion. I understand that the Administration has now asked the 9th Circuit Court to vacate their ruling because they are drafting a new immigration EO, and rolling it out in the "politically correct" fashion.

But in the meantime, revenues from the airline and tourism industries have dropped like a stone because NO ONE wants to come to the US and get turned away at the airport.

And the high tech industry is being renting office space in the Vancouver area because they're afraid they won't be able to bring in top programmers from around the world on H1N1 visas anymore.

Donnie is also taking credit for 10,000 new jobs in Arizona at the new Intel plant. Except there aren't 10,000 new jobs, and Donnie had nothing to do with any of them. There are 3000 jobs, with room for expansion in future. And those are not 3000 new jobs either, because Intel is closing other, older manufacturing facilities around the country as this factory gets up and running, so some areas are losing jobs which Arizona is gaining.

We have many, many decades of career politicians not working for the country as proof… People wanted a change.
Like I said there would be no trump if there was no Obama. Karma is a bitch

I'm concerned that in the confusion and chaos of the white house, as our new administration is settling in, someone may have misplaced Nieto's check for The Wall. This could really slow that "project" down.
. He said Mexico would pay for the wall, and they will do this in various ways. One way is through the reduction of illegal immigrants in these United States, and just getting that situation under control finally will save billions. Talk about savings. Wow. The wall will not be a solid Chinese style wall, so to try and give off that impression of it is pure political bullcrap. The wall will be a modern day project that will consist of various security features & upgraded features. Some being physical, technical, human, and addressing better the problem of American's working to hire illegals without proper authority to do so here. All these things will have a net savings that will of course pay for the wall. The reason the term that Mexico will pay for it is used, is because once the illegal Mexican problem is solved on the border, then Mexico will have paid for the security of the border, because they won't be costing this nation anymore once solved.

Yes, the entire illusion had to be back pedaled after Nieto told Don to go fuck himself didn't it.

These so called "Washington Officials" are about to be fired and arrested for a Espionage.

Hilarious how Subversive & Seditious The Left can be. America even Lefty should thank God Hillary Clinton did not get elected if these are the kind of people they tried to put in power.

When you use The IRS and other Gov agencies as Weapons against The American People that is the kind of Fundamental Change in America that is more reminiscent of Nazi Germany than The USA.

That kind of Tyranny and Treason needs to be pulled out by the roots, burnt and buried. That kind of Legacy That Obama wanted to hand over to Hillary Clinton needs to be erased from history as if it had never existed.

DJT's paramount concern is in acting on behalf of the people who put him to work and not in worrying about the account balances of airline and tech companies. We like that! He's aggressive and that's what his supporters like about him. I think DJT underestimated just how fucked up and corrupt things really are within government and our judiciary. The DJT admin learned a valuable lesson with the travel ban rollout, he's aware he will be fought tooth and nail on every tiny detail...I'll bet all policy implemented moving forward will be rock solid, bulletproof and corruption proof.

All we have to do is watch him. Watch past videos of him. He's a Russian operative and an enemy of the US.

Its not for nothing that Pooting calls him

Agent Orange.

. How childish can you people get ??

I thought the only reason you voted for Trump was to watch liberal heads explode. That's possibly the most childish reason ever to vote for incompetence. We're just trying to get the level of discourse down to a point that you can comprehend.
These so called "Washington Officials" are about to be fired and arrested for a Espionage.

Hilarious how Subversive & Seditious The Left can be. America even Lefty should thank God Hillary Clinton did not get elected if these are the kind of people they tried to put in power.

When you use The IRS and other Gov agencies as Weapons against The American People that is the kind of Fundamental Change in America that is more reminiscent of Nazi Germany than The USA.

That kind of Tyranny and Treason needs to be pulled out by the roots, burnt and buried. That kind of Legacy That Obama wanted to hand over to Hillary Clinton needs to be erased from history as if it had never existed.

It would be if it had ever happened. Except it didn't. Your Republican investigation found no evidence. They even issued a report saying it never happened.

Forum List

Back