Washington Nationals Fire Entire Staff!

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Nationals fire not only the Manager, Matt Williams but entire Coaching Staff!

I wish they would fire Mike Rizzo too!

Rizzo is the issue, the GM.

He has got to go.

Please I agree! I'm begging!!!! We need to go to the office together! Idiots. I am praying for them to fire him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't remember the manager in 2011 or 12 who quit in the middle of the season because Rizzo the ass would not tell him ahead of time if he would rehire him again, and the mgr was doing a great time.

Rizzo made sure he blackballed the guy.

Can't remember the manager in 2011 or 12 who quit in the middle of the season because Rizzo the ass would not tell him ahead of time if he would rehire him again, and the mgr was doing a great time.

Riggleman...

We are constantly complaining about Rizzo. Who has he gotten for the Nationals? A monkey could have drafted Strasburg and Harper!

Riggleman...
I loved Riggleman. The man looked like an old baseball glove.

I used to love Rizzo too, but too many free agency disasters and believing in the non-existent skills of some players for too long has ruined him in my eyes. How long was Henry Rodriguez on our roster again?!

Forum List

Back